Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carlin
    • Dec 2011

80% lower risk of hospitalization in South Africa compared to Delta, according to a new study by the National Institute for Communicable Diseases (Bloomberg)

Comment

• kompir
      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
      80% lower risk of hospitalization in South Africa compared to Delta, according to a new study by the National Institute for Communicable Diseases (Bloomberg)
      Even the mainstream media can't deny that this nothingburger has fizzled out, to the chagrin of the Establishment.

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
      'Brandon' has lost it
      Brandon hasn't had it for decades.
      Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
        Even the mainstream media can't deny that this nothingburger has fizzled out, to the chagrin of the Establishment
        It is getting quite ridiculous. Here is the latest roundup of confirmed data:

According to new ONS data, the triple-vaccinated are 4.5 times more likely to test positive for Omicron than the unvaccinated. The double-vaccinated, meanwhile, are 2.3 times more likely to have Omicron.

According to new ONS data, the triple-vaccinated are 4.5 times more likely to test positive for Omicron than the unvaccinated. The double-vaccinated, meanwhile, are 2.3 times more likely to have Omicron.

Here is the UK government link for those who are clinging desperately to the narrative:

Don't be lazy. Download the spreadsheet on the UK Government link. C'mon, it's a matter of life and death, isn't it? (Hint: Look at sheet 1b for stuff that will make you choke on your spike proteins)
        (EDIT: The graph was included in the original link also. I went straight to the source document)

So, what I am saying is that, in a lipid nanoparticle nutshell, vaccinated people have allowed gene altering technology into their bodies so they can become more vulnerable to new strains of this thing we have been told to be scared of.

Did you see how the triple boosted are EVEN MORE SUSCEPTIBLE than the double?

Based on this, I believe the 4th booster should fix it. Well, that is why Israel is fast-tracking right now.

Anyone feeling duped yet? If not, there is no medicine that will cure you.
        Last edited by Risto the Great; 12-22-2021, 08:02 PM.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Some people are still quite scared of Omicron for good reason:

I would be scared about wondering what to do with all the money I make from it too.

I wouldn't cancel ALL of my holiday plans though. Maybe just cancel a trip to India or something.

The latest backlash against the Gates Foundation in India is the result of years’ worth of concerns raised by human rights activists and civil society.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

The Doherty Institute informs Australia's national cabinet on COVID policy. Here is what they said in August 2021.
            https://www.doherty.edu.au/news-even...tute-modelling

In an average year of influenza, we would roughly have 600 deaths and 200,000 cases in Australia. Any death is a tragedy, but our health system can cope with this.
            Compare that with almost 2 years worth of data for COVID in Australia. Subtract the hundreds of deaths that occurred as a result of the nursing home fiasco in Victoria, and the numbers are almost on par. Whereas infection cases are far lower.
            https://covid19.who.int/region/wpro/country/au

In Australia, from 3 January 2020 to 7:05pm CET, 22 December 2021, there have been 259,207 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 2,154 deaths, reported to WHO.
            From the same Doherty statement in August 2021.
            https://www.doherty.edu.au/news-even...tute-modelling

In the COVID-19 modelling, opening up at 70% vaccine coverage of the adult population with partial public health measures, we predict 385,983 symptomatic cases and 1,457 deaths over six months. With optimal public health measures (and no lockdowns), this can be significantly reduced to 2,737 infections and 13 deaths. We’ve learned from watching countries that have removed all restrictions that there is no ‘freedom day’. We will need to keep some public health measures in place – test, trace, isolate and quarantine – to keep the reproduction number below 1, but as vaccination rates increase, we’ll be able to ease up further and it is unlikely that we will need generalised lockdowns.
            Here is what they're saying now in December 2021.
            https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/healt...ling-c-5038412

The Doherty Institute has been providing modelling to National Cabinet throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. It forecasts about 250,000 cases a day by late January under a six-month booster regime with no mask mandates and all current freedoms maintained. Without some restrictions on movement, bringing forward boosters to three months would only lower the peak daily infection rate to 190,000, the modelling suggests. The revelations come a day before Prime Minister Scott Morrison is due to meet with premiers and chief ministers on Wednesday to discuss responses to the Omicron variant.
            And some criticism on their modelling.
            https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ron-cases.html

A top infectious diseases expert has dismissed new Covid modelling that predicts Australia will see 200,000 cases a day by the end of January. The Doherty Institute, which drafted Australia's long road out of lockdown, prepared a report for national cabinet outlining its alarming data and urging all states to reintroduce face mask mandates and restrictions of gatherings. But Australian National University professor Peter Collignon AM told Daily Mail Australia the grim prediction is 'completely unbelievable'.
            Basically, according to the Doherty Institute and their predictions, unless we follow their proposed restrictions, all of Australia's 25 million residents will be infected with COVID by early May 2022.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-...aths/100721334

23/12/21

Masks will be mandatory indoors in Victoria from 11:59pm tonight for people aged eight years and over as the state ramps up its response to the COVID-19 Omicron variant. The rule applies to all indoor settings except private homes. Acting Premier James Merlino said masks would also be required when people were moving around at major events of more than 30,000 people, but not when they were seated outdoors.
              People of the world, observe the insanity of COVID restrictions in Victoria. Wear your mask when at your local bar where there are about 20 people, but don't worry about the mask at a major event where there are 29,999 people. Got it.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• kompir
                • Jan 2015

The various think tanks and institutes (along with the mainstream media) are being shown up for what they really are, fronts for psychological warfare operators.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Basically, according to the Doherty Institute and their predictions, unless we follow their proposed restrictions, all of Australia's 25 million residents will be infected with COVID by early May 2022.
                  This is why the University of Melbourne – a world leader in education, teaching and research excellence – and The Royal Melbourne Hospital – an internationally renowned institution providing outstanding care, research and learning – partnered to create the Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity (Doherty Institute); a centre of excellence where leading scientists and clinicians collaborate to improve human health globally.
                  Where would someone get money to fund this mob? Feel free to click on names and see the likes of Pfizer/Gates etc.

And our government relies on them?

Get the fuck out of here! .... would be my response if I was running this country.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    People of the world, observe the insanity of COVID restrictions in Victoria. Wear your mask when at your local bar where there are about 20 people, but don't worry about the mask at a major event where there are 29,999 people. Got it.
                    I am gonna take a random guess and assume the tennis can't seat more than 30K. I won't even bother looking.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                      The various think tanks and institutes (along with the mainstream media) are being shown up for what they really are, fronts for psychological warfare operators.
                      Not only psychological . This is physical and economic also.
                      The sooner everyone understands this, the sooner the (necessary) revolution will commence.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        I am gonna take a random guess and assume the tennis can't seat more than 30K. I won't even bother looking.
                        Rod Laver can seat 15,000 or so.

Not only psychological . This is physical and economic also.
                        The sooner everyone understands this, the sooner the (necessary) revolution will commence.
                        The law of unintended consequences has them batting 1/3.
                        Last edited by kompir; 12-23-2021, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• kompir
                          • Jan 2015

They've overcooked the turkey with beer virus and yesterdays front page of the Herald Scum speaks volumes:

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

The Herald Sun continues to place little clues for the masses to question.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                              • Jan 2015

The Herald Sun continues to place little clues for the masses to question.
                              Pravda (The Age) had a very similar front page.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Perhaps they're hedging their bets now that the narrative is starting to collapse.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X