X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makgerman
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
    If I had on my US passport Constantinople, Turkey do you think I would be let in ?
    She " chooses " not to use the current name of the place of birth, therefore she " chooses " to make her trip hard on herself. Some ppl still live in the past and have a chip on their shoulder expecting historical events to somehow go back in time to make them feel better. Well, we never say Asia Minor Occupied, it is now Turkey. I would advise her to get used to it. Also the fair hair and blue eye comment is indictive of what type of attitude she had almost as if she was asking to get denied at the border.
    Voltron you a typical ignorant modern Greek whose views are transparent who will never accept the past and present wrong-doings done by your Greek governments.

If the Turkish government was as racist as yours ( I doubt it!) then it doesn't mean two wrongs would make it right. Hitler and Mussolini were fascist so it gave your beloved Metaxas every right to be a fascist dictator??

Modern Greeks and Anatolians have been the spoilt brats of the western world for a while now and you seem to fit perfectly in that group. Nothing will convince you of the hardships the Macedonians have been and still are experiencing in their own homeland.

When it comes to her village, Lita and her ancestors have only known it as Bapchor. It is not her "choice" it is a "fact" - OK "Vol-tron".

Go to your racist Modern Greek forums where you will fit nicely and welcomed with opened arms. There like my Greek neighbour everything in Asia Minor that is part of Turkey today will be referred to in Greek and not in Turkish.

When it comes to the physical appearance of a Greek and a Turk in former Asia Minor the difference will be zero - it would be hard to tell them apart. I don't mean it in a negative way.

When it comes to comparing the lady who had blue eyes and fair complexion with an Anatolian lady who migrated from Asia Minor to Macedonia there will be a huge difference.
    Last edited by makgerman; 07-23-2011, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
      If I had on my US passport Constantinople, Turkey do you think I would be let in ?
      She " chooses " not to use the current name of the place of birth, therefore she " chooses " to make her trip hard on herself. Some ppl still live in the past and have a chip on their shoulder expecting historical events to somehow go back in time to make them feel better. Well, we never say Asia Minor Occupied, it is now Turkey. I would advise her to get used to it. Also the fair hair and blue eye comment is indictive of what type of attitude she had almost as if she was asking to get denied at the border.
      Voltron, all of your messages are nonsense, idiotic and useless. Your excuses are pathetic too.

About Istanbul being Constantinople, i read this last week. This is a memoir written in 1394-1427 AD, while eastern Roman state was intact and while European part of Istanbul was still a Roman city. Read and see what Greeks and Turks says about the city;
      Even in Byzantine times, the city had two names among Greeks themselves, Constantinople and Istanbul and the Turks was calling it as Istanbul. So, Istanbul is not a recent invention unlike the city names in Aegean Macedonia.

Your comparison of Turkey and Aegean Macedonia is stupid too. This place is called as Turkey since 12th century, for 900+ years by everyone in the world but the Bapchor is not Bapchor for only ~50 years. You say that you Greeks are not used to say Turkey even in 900 years of time but you suggest that they should have get used to the hellenization of Macedonia, even tough when these people born in there, it still had the name of Bapchor, about ~50 years ago. This makes their denial of the hellenization of Aegean Macedonia as valid and justified but your denial of Turkey is just absurd.

Besides that, you can enter Turkey regardless of what`s written on your passport in birthplace section. We don't have such inferiority complex as you Greeks have.
      Last edited by Onur; 07-24-2011, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

[QUOTE]
        Originally posted by makgerman View Post
        Nothing will convince you of the hardships the Macedonians have been and still are experiencing in their own homeland.
        You dont have to convince me of hardship Makgerman. I dont doubt it, but where does that leave us too ? Do you think hardship is exclusive to you Macedonians ? As if we dont know the meaning of the word ? What are we supposed to do now ? Ask countries to restore our village names back to its original form so they can make us feel better ?

When it comes to her village, Lita and her ancestors have only known it as Bapchor. It is not her "choice" it is a "fact" - OK "Vol-tron".
        And because she knows it as Bapchor means her stance on the village name overrides the policy of a soverign state ?

When it comes to the physical appearance of a Greek and a Turk in former Asia Minor the difference will be zero - it would be hard to tell them apart. I don't mean it in a negative way.
        Its not negative at all. I say it all the time. Its just ppl like you have it backwards. Its not that Greeks look like Turks, but in fact the opposite. They are Turkified Greeks Anthropologically speaking. Its pretty obvious as you can see for yourself. The further east you go towards the Altai mountains is where you will start to see how Turks look like.

When it comes to comparing the lady who had blue eyes and fair complexion with an Anatolian lady who migrated from Asia Minor to Macedonia there will be a huge difference.
        Just like Pavle Boskopoulos right ? Cmon man get real.

Comment

• Voltron
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

[QUOTE]
          Originally posted by Onur View Post
          Even in Byzantine times, the city had two names among Greeks themselves, Constantinople and Istanbul and the Turks was calling it as Istanbul. So, Istanbul is not a recent invention unlike the city names in Aegean Macedonia.
          I know how the name Istanbul came about Onur. Its the Greek short form of " in the city ". Heck half of your place names are based on Greek, Armenian, Persian and every other civilized nation that was around at the time when your hordes were riding around in the steppes.

Your comparison of Turkey and Aegean Macedonia is stupid too. This place is called as Turkey since 12th century, for 900+ years by everyone in the world but the Bapchor is not Bapchor for only ~50 years. You say that you Greeks are not used to say Turkey even in 900 years of time but you suggest that they should have get used to the hellenization of Macedonia, even tough when these people born in there, it still had the name of Bapchor, about ~50 years ago. This makes their denial of the hellenization of Aegean Macedonia as valid and justified but your denial of Turkey is just absurd.
          Turkey was an acknowledged as a name as of the 12 century ? Can you back that up ? Thats the first time I heard of anything like that.
          Also enlighten me of the village Bapchor Onur. Tell me all about its origin and etymology.

Besides that, you can enter Turkey regardless of what`s written on your passport in birthplace section. We don't have such inferiority complex as you Greeks have.
          And I suppose you work for Turkish custom control for you to make that statement. Your so full of shit sometimes its not even funny.

Comment

• makgerman
            • Nov 2009

You dont have to convince me of hardship Makgerman. I dont doubt it, but where does that leave us too ? Do you think hardship is exclusive to you Macedonians ? ?
            Voltron - the thread is about stories told by Macedonians in Greece. If you want to talk about Greeks hardships caused by Macedonians - then open up a new thread and we will discuss it further. Otherwise go to Greek forums where I am sure you will get what you want to hear.

As if we dont know the meaning of the word ?
            The Modern Greeks may literally know what the word "hardship" means but are having problems in linking it to Macedonian hardships caused by the Modern Greek racism.

What are we supposed to do now?
            Help educate the Greeks to accept their past and present mistakes towards the Macedonians.

And because she knows it as Bapchor means her stance on the village name overrides the policy of a soverign state?
            Bapchor is deserted and is the only and proper name she knows it as and not the racist rechristened name. Why don't you insist on everyone calling your country "Hellas" and your people "Hellenes" instead of Greece or Greeks?

Its not negative at all. I say it all the time. Its just ppl like you have it backwards. Its not that Greeks look like Turks, but in fact the opposite.
            I know what you mean, I have also been to a nightclub filled with Greeks, Turks, Lebanese and honestly I could not tell the difference - they all looked Greek to me. The only ones that may differ are the Grkomani.

Just like Pavle Boskopoulos right ? Cmon man get real.
            He doesn't look Greek to me!

Comment

• makgerman
              • Nov 2009

The Thirteen Executed from the Village German

My grandfather was one of the 40 men arrested.

On 17 April 1946 at 1 am, the gendarmerie excited the village German to rebellion. More than 50 police and soldiers raised their voices, swore and broke down doors and in a brutal manner stormed into the houses. On that dreadful night more than 40 souls, men and women, were arrested and imprisoned in the police lock up for three whole months, and were subjected to beastly torture. After that some were imprisoned in Lerin while others were sent to Solun prisons. Thirteen of them - Belev Vasil, Babinkostov German, Boglev German, Damovski Joshe, Ivanov Johdrich, Mladenov German, Mechkarov Fote, Nushev Vangel, Pandeov Stojan, Rusev Lazo, Torkov Metodija, Cetelev Vangel and Jankov Stojan in 1947 were imprisoned in the bloody camps of Ura.

For more than a year the thirteen patriots from the village of German, together with thousands of other fighters from villages in Greece, felt the horrors of Ura. Despite the beastly tortures they did not resile one bit from their position on the people's struggle and remained loyal to their beloved party - CPG - and the people.

That which was not achieved by the best of Ura the reactionary forces thought they would manage by the military court. In October 1948 the thirteen German villagers were taken to Lerin where they appeared before the military court and were sentenced to death. On 29 October they were all shot.

The history of the thirteen German villagers is the same as that of many villagers and their motherlands - Macedonia and Greece. They were all honourable patriots and brave fighters for freedom, members of EAM and CPG, who participated actively in the struggle against the Nazi and Italian occupation for the liberation of the motherland.

When the news of the death of the thirteen precious sons reached German, the local people's council in honour of the killed fighters arranged a people's festival, which the whole village joined. At the festival the presidents of the People's Government, DAG, and the Lerin Regional People's Council were present, as well as delegates from other Prespa villages and others.

The DAG philharmonic played mournful marches, while a guard formed of fighters showed respect to the lost fighters.

From: For Sacred National Freedom: Portraits Of Fallen Freedom Fighters - Victor Bivell June 2009

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
                • Nov 2009

I didn't know where to put this...

Egejska Makedonija - Vo Centar

This video is recorded in Northern Greece or Aegean macedonia, it talks about the Macedonians there. According to them its estimated that there are 250 000 Macedonian Speaking people and lots more who do not know the language. There are greeks who accept this fact and support them but there are greeks who do not.
                This video has been uploaded to inspire the Aegean macedonians to teach their kids Macedonian, for the Macedonians in Vardar Macedonia that had doubts about the existence of Aegean Macedonians, and for the Greeks, not to offend them but to make them accept it and realise. We are all human after all. We share the same religion-Christianity!
                This video is recorded mostly in Kostur, Lerin, Voden. Support for all Macedonians.

Egejska Makedonija - Vo Centar - YouTube

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Something was brought to my attention via third party.

To any medieval maggot reading this thread....in particular my tribute to my heroic Grand Father Jani (http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...1&postcount=16) and go on your pissy little maggot forum ...... and disrespect him or me, can deny and laugh all they like nothing else is expected from medieval mental people like yourselves. Do we expect something intelligent?...or respectful? humane?....Truth?...... not a chance.

YES you animals did commit atrocities such as beheadings amongst other medieval barbaric crimes and its evident this medieval mentality still exists just go back to your maggot Greek web sites for proof. Before you do, check out this "Modern Greek" slaying forum first, for the many pictures posted of beheaded Macedonians. Thats if its evidence you truly desire.

If you expected me to reply and get involved in your medieval forum, no thanks that is best left for shit talking lunatics.

I have not had the chance to read exactly what was said and i have no intention or interest. Infact i would find a web site on crochet more interesting or fertiliser, which no doubt there would be less shit in fertiliser.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• damian
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2012

Voltrons I have read your messages you seem to not understand that neither of the surrounding countries have any right to be in those regions. So everything you say is just making excuses for things. That is called "rationalizing". Maybe you should read Arendt's "Banality of Evil" and "Totalitarianism" to understand this mindset you seem to have.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

We also called it Stambol grad or Tsari grad
                      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• damian
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2012

Voltrons are you the reincarnation of Kottas or something?

Comment

Working...
                        X