• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Homer MakeDonski
    • Jan 2010

Bill's77 favorite
    My Favourite:
    The Greek orator Demosthenes, spoke of Alexander the Great’s father Philip II as "not only no Greek, nor related to the Greeks, but not even a barbarian from any place that can be named with honors, but a pestilent knave from Macedonia, whence it was never yet possible to buy a decent slave" (Demosthenes, Third Philippic, 31).
    ...and my favorite

Comment

• Serdarot
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Homer MakeDonski View Post
      Serdarot

are you up to say that our opponents will as usual, continue with theirs digressions ?...
      well, would be suprised if he/they understood that this is neither the topic to proove their false greekness,nor to proove the crazy claim, that they are actualy both, the Ancient Greeks who were defeated and conquered by the Ancient Macedonians, and the Ancient Macedonians, at the same time...

i will continue to post when my health conditions are better, and i have time + wish to post some more about the topic

in between, i have to admit, that many of this new "greeks" did accepted some of the atributes the Ancient Greeks had...

They are masters of lying, i can not believe sometimes how much they can lie...
      Bratot:
      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

Working...
      X