X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kurd!
    • Feb 2012

What Hapen to Greeks should learn from Tutks

This was from Risto Why you erase. Why you not want truth. Turks raping killing young Kurdish girls today. This is not free forum.
    Shame on you .
    I read forum for 1 year now.
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

I do not really understand, what have I missed?
    I see this is your first post, so welcome onboard!
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Ljubanec
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Kurd! View Post
      This was from Risto Why you erase. Why you not want truth. Turks raping killing young Kurdish girls today. This is not free forum.
      Shame on you .
      The truth is is that members of your ethnicity, a small minority, are committing terroristic acts against Turkey and the Turkish people. These "Kurdish" nationalists accept money from greece to kill innocent men, women and children. You don't have my sympathy you Greek spy.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Shame on you .
        Pretty good spelling for someone with broken English.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Kurd! where are you currently living? Please be honest.
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Shame on you .
            Kurd, are you talking about the below thread? What is the problem?

Greece should look to Turkey for guidance
            Even Turkey has shown a more progressive attitude in relation to it's Kurdish minority than the Greeks. Note the similar tactics of denial .... Some analysts consider the new channel a sort of revolution for Turkey, considering that between 1983 and 1991 it was illegal to speak Kurdish.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Chonee Kurd.
              I don't advocate any Turks raping Kurdish girls.
              I am sure it happens. It happens everywhere else in the world.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

kurd you are not welcome here if you are siding with the greeks.Do you really think that greece is going to follow anyone after all is said & done.Just remember the greeks are the ones who said they would not hand in your leader orculan to the turks.But they did not honor that in the end.No one would suppoert the raping of girls but obviously there are two sides to a story.
                Last edited by George S.; 02-18-2012, 05:10 PM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Kurd!
                  • Feb 2012

Iam in canada now. @ george you do not now anythingn about our war with turkey.
                  Wen I say I support Greece. I see Turks beating women with my eyes.
                  Shame on you

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Do you also see how Greeks treat Macedonian shame on you
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Iam in canada now. @ george you do not now anythingn about our war with turkey.
                      oops, a few spelling errors all of a sudden. Is it deliberate after i picked this up on your first post?

I see Turks beating women with my eyes.
                      Well don't lend them your eyes.

I am mocking you, because i feel you are not being genuine. If English is not your first language, then i apologise.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Kurd that's a turn around you supporting turkey when all that time you are siding with greeks.Your situation is definitely different as no one is going to accept a massive population & think what problems come with it.Your only hope of a homeland??is probably with iraq where you could be accommodated in the marshes in iraq.If you support terrorism & fight the turks no one is going to support you BUT if you go about it in a peacefull manner i'm sure a solution can come out of it.You seem to have a fixation on turks beating women & raping women perhaps you are after sympathy maybe you aren' telling the full story.If the kurds were really good people as you say they are they would have been accepted long time ago by someone but the real problem is that there are too many of them.But if you think i don't know anything about the kurds you are wrong i do know enough to realise that no body wants them,they are one of the oldest people in the world but they have no homeland.Perhaps the surrounding countries can aid in some way as a solution needs to be found.It's not at the end of a gunbarrel.Just for your info women get treated badly everywhere,you are going to tell me they get treated by the kurds well.For your information race has got nothing to do men beat women everywhere.
                        Also we thought you are directly from the kurds obviously your not as you are a reactionary reacting to rapes of women & bashings of women perhaps you are saying you have heard about it & not seen anything that is totally different.We don't want people making up hearsay stories we get enough of that.You should be ashamed for supporting the greeks after lall they did to the macedonian people.
                        Last edited by George S.; 02-22-2012, 04:20 PM. Reason: edit
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

This thread "What Hapen to Greeks should learn from Tutks" you can't even spell turks.What should greeks learn to beat their women more??spelling mistakes ,bad english & no grammar.(grandma)
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                            • Sep 2008

BUT if you go about it in a peacefull manner i'm sure a solution can come out of it.
                            I see, like for the peaceful Macedonians in Greece?

where you could be accommodated in the marshes in iraq
                            Why the hell cant they be "accomodated" in their part of Iraq, Kurdistan?

If the kurds were really good people as you say they are they would have been accepted long time ago by someone
                            Bright observation indeed Like you have been accepted in the Balkans by your neighbours the Serbs,Bulgarians,Greeks and Albanians? lol

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

slovenec a peacefull coexistence surely recognition of kurds as kurds doesn't come into it wheras it's different with macedonians..Macedonians are not accepted at all so there is no comparison.But with the kurds have no homeland.By taking up arms or acts of terrorism that is not going to solve anything only to prolong the agony.
                              So there is no comparison with the kurds & macedonia as the situation is a little different.
                              With the kurds a peacefull solution has to be found i'm not sure of the population but we could be talking 20 million people or more correct me if i'm wrong.Perhaps the un could find a solution.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X