X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

where did I say lawful George ? I dont advocate the killing of anyone, except some wahabbis for target practice but thats about it. Espescially regarding Macedonians, in no way would I EVER condone or excuse actions like that.

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by vassilis View Post
      how you do explain the fact mehmed talat stated; turkey belongs to only turks!! hitler cited this man many times before gassing jews.
      If 1000s of savage Arvanites comes to Turkey from Morea to rape and murder and if these barbarians expels 1.2 million Turks and kills 530.000 of them, then surely someone like Mehmed Talat comes out and say "Turkey belongs to Turks"!!!

I am sure that if we would have done the same by invading Greece, your country would have produce 1000s of Mehmed Talats who might say "Greece belongs to Greeks", not only one.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
        Are you trying to compare the complete annihilation of at least 2 ethnic groups in Turkey to Greece ? Then you say your objective ?
        Vol
        No I'm trying to find out why he hasn't responded, and am ready to remind him of atrocities committed against Macedonians by Greeks.
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

the so called greeks in turkey decided to leave turkey at the behest of their albanian buddies in greece, they were not driven out or ever terrorised as the modern greeks claim

in fact they had lived in turkey quite peacefully and their ruling elite the phanariotis very prosperously during the whole of the ottoman empire, but truth is not a ingredient the wannabees use in their historical narrative. fantasy and bullshit seem to taste so much better to our southern neighbours.

Comment

Working...
          X