Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Please tell me what part of that statement are you having trouble with?
    Because they came from Albania? Sorry to burst your bubble but even today as we speak there are Greeks in Albania.
    Keep trying harder , maybe you will come up with something better.

You may think this seems normal that people come from Albania and become "greek" but I assure you according to Hammond your ancestors came from Albania and were Albanian. Maybe you and Mark Dragoumis can sit and have 'greek' coffee ,oops I mean Turkish coffee, together and ask yourselves why there were so many Albanians planted in the land mass of modern "greece"?

And for the supposed "greeks" in Albania again this is most likely just a bunch of christianized Albanians that had no Albanian church and went to a Rum church.

Keep trying harder, maybe you will come up with something better
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• DrVosi
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
      You may think this seems normal that people come from Albania and become "greek" but I assure you according to Hammond your ancestors came from Albania and were Albanian. Maybe you and Mark Dragoumis can sit and have 'greek' coffee ,oops I mean Turkish coffee, together and ask yourselves why there were so many Albanians planted in the land mass of modern "greece"?

And for the supposed "greeks" in Albania again this is most likely just a bunch of christianized Albanians that had no Albanian church and went to a Rum church.

Keep trying harder, maybe you will come up with something better

Pay close attention to b)

Someone submitting a thesis for a master of arts can differentiate between a Greek and an Albanian and yet from you all i get is <most likelys> and <quite possiblies>
      Something for you to think about while your loading skids on the truck tommorow at work. Tell the coffee truck guy i said hi.

PROVE ION DRAGOUMIS WAS AN ALBANIAN SPEAKER

PROVE THE GREEK POPULATION IN ALBANIA WAS SOMEHOW ALBANIAN

<Most Likelys> arent gonna cut it

----
      Dr AV*

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

But "most likely" is the entire Greek version of history. And that is good enough for you guys.

Great stuff about "higher civilisations" in there too. The guy fails to mention that Germans were a higher civilisation than the Greeks ... logic should have prevailed and you idiots would have become Germans after your first King.

Why couldn't the Chinese guy writing the thesis use Microsoft Word? Surely it was around in 1922. Seriously, is this the best document you could find to explain your pathetic argument about Albanians that were somehow Greeks?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DrVosi View Post

Pay close attention to b)

Someone submitting a thesis for a master of arts can differentiate between a Greek and an Albanian and yet from you all i get is <most likelys> and <quite possiblies>
          Something for you to think about while your loading skids on the truck tommorow at work. Tell the coffee truck guy i said hi.

PROVE ION DRAGOUMIS WAS AN ALBANIAN SPEAKER

PROVE THE GREEK POPULATION IN ALBANIA WAS SOMEHOW ALBANIAN

<Most Likelys> arent gonna cut it

----
          Dr AV*

Your answers can be found here - http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=1111

and if you have anymore questions I'm sure you'll be able to find your answers all in this section of the forum. There is quite a compilation of information in here that you may find not to your liking.

As for someones thesis for their masters what reference did he use? And has he ever been to the region?

<A Masters Thesis> ain't gonna cut it.
          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DrVosi View Post
            nice text, the population was hard to separate thus it should be handed over to Greece, such utter nonsense. *higher civilization.... sure*

In what sense is Greek used in the above context? Ethnic?
            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

And as for Zorbas being buried in Skopje, i dont know what Daskalot is trying to say. That he was an Ethnic Macedonian?? So if he was on a ship and it sank in the Atlantic and he ended up in the bottom of the ocean , he would be an Ethnic Atlantian ??
              If literature is anything to go by, Zorba was a racist piece of shit and the next time I visit Macedonia I will be sure to spit on that animal's grave.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
              X