Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kabadaja
    • May 2010

Thank you Makedonche, RTG and Som. Appreciate immensely. Da ste zdravi i zivi.
    Macedonia – our identity, our faith, our history, our tradition, our culture, our past, our future – that’s Macedonia.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Kabadaja welcome aboard.Where are you from.?
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Kabadaja
        • May 2010

Hi George
        I'm born in Bitola, starata bolnica and am residing in a outpost in The Former British Colony of Australia. Pozdrav i pozdrav do site.
        Macedonia – our identity, our faith, our history, our tradition, our culture, our past, our future – that’s Macedonia.

Comment

• Amphipolis
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

She still remembers one Greek word.

Here at the show we’re known for bleeping and blurring things unnecessarily - but for once, the bleeping is necessary. If you are faint of heart cover your e...

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

i was born in the stara bolnica in bitola.I too am in the colony of australia.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
              She still remembers one Greek word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqJPXVuqs2Y
              Still posting more Greek shit on this forum! Fuck of to a Greek forum where they're all as delusional as you! That way you and your delusional kin will be happy as pigs in shit.......a true reflection of your real selves!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Брсјак
                • Nov 2014

how does this fit in this subforum?
                why the 2 year necrobump?
                what is the point of the thread anyway?

Comment

Working...
                X