Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Israel Recognized us years ago i think even before USA did, there is no disputing that.

Even though this list is not 100% right, Israel is on it.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Thanks fellas.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
        • Sep 2010

So why does it say this?

Додека делегацијата присуствувала на седница на Кнесетот, тој не ште*дел пофални зборови за гостите и цело време Македонија ја на*ре*ку*вал со уставното име, иако Израел нe има признато под референцијата ФИ*РОМ.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Good question DCH, the article appears to have been written by an ethnic Albanian from Macedonia, he may not be adequately informed, or perhaps he is.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

BBS where am i wrong i merely said after everything is said & done i hope the final outcome should be full recognition of ROM.I merely went by the tone of the article.But as som explained it was written by some albanian.
            Last edited by George S.; 01-13-2011, 02:03 AM. Reason: ed
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
            X