• Show
Clear All
  • Alpha
    Banned
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Yep, majority rules

I see that the EU helped you guys hahahahahahahahaha
    Sure it did...look at iceland right now. Thats where we would of been without the EU and the Euro. Look at turkey...they are still trying to claw their way to the club without losing face. And they play tough all the time...but at the end of the day they are still knocking on the door. Now THAT is funny....

Anyway, be carefull what you wish for...you might just get it.

Comment

• makedonin
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
      I wish nationalist Greeks just f*ck off.

I hope I get it, as you warned us.......
      To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
        I wish nationalist Greeks just f*ck off.

I hope I get it, as you warned us.......
        Nice one makedonin They are like cockroaches just cant get rid of the pests.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonin
          • Sep 2008

@Bill, I couldn't resist.......

I know, my wish won't come true, it is as you said, cockroaches.......
          To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Sure it did...look at iceland right now. Thats where we would of been without the EU and the Euro. Look at turkey...they are still trying to claw their way to the club without losing face. And they play tough all the time...but at the end of the day they are still knocking on the door. Now THAT is funny....

You are right.
            But it does not make the EU one bit more attractive. How proud Greeks can accept such a dramatic loss of sovereignty is beyond me.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              The way i read it is, we will not respect Greece wish's and walk away so we look like the villans. we will continue with this game but lets make it clear..... We will not change our name.
              It can be read that way, but it can be read in other ways too.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Macedonian ethnic party gets first post in Albania

Albanian Prime Minister Sali Berisha has started to fulfill part of his promises to appoint ethnic Macedonians at top positions in Albania. This came as a result of the coalition between the ethnic Macedonian party in Albania and Berisha's Democrats during last year's elections.

Current deputy mayor of Pustec, Vasil Sterjovski was given the function to head the Administration for Water and Utilities in SE Albania headquartered in Korca.

According to Edmond Temelko, the president of the Macedoinan Party in Albania, Sterjovski is approved for the position, and are formally awaiting on the signature of Sokol Oldashi, Albania's Minister for Transport and Communications.

Well is some good news and its a start.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Whos Vasil Sterjovski?
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Whos Vasil Sterjovski?
                    Current deputy mayor of Pustec in Albania. Obviously an Ethnic Macedonian that lives in Macedonian region of Albania.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

German MEP Angelika Ber, in an interview for "Nova Makedonija" directs harsh criticism toward Greece.

Theoretically, there are several reasons why the Greek government should be sanctioned. Greece violates EU principles and international human rights because it does not accept any minority in their country. When it comes to the name dispute, they violated the Interim Agreement which states that this problem does not prevent Macedonia to become member of EU, NATO and other international organizations. Europeans want to have a fully united Europe and that means all Western Balkan countries to become EU members as soon as possible. Greece to block this important process. They are responsible for the fact that Macedonia is not yet a NATO member, and that still can not get a date for negotiations with the EU.

Comment

• Alpha
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2010

Its obvious who was the first to break the agreement. I wonder...have you ever READ the agreement ?

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Its obvious who was the first to break the agreement. I wonder...have you ever READ the agreement ?
                          And I wonder why you are still here?

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

IRI Poll: 30% support for VMRO, 12% for SDSM...

If elections were held tomorrow, largest portion of citizens would vote for VMRO-DPMNE - 30 percent, followed by SDSM with 12 percent, DUI-8 and DPA-6, show results of the latest poll by the International Republican Institute (IRI).

Three percent of respondents would vote for New Democracy, one percent for the Liberal-Democratic Party (LDP), while less than one percent for United for Macedonia.

Three percent of respondents would vote for other parties, whereas 21 percent were undecided.

So if SDSM, DUI, DPA combined makes it 26%. Therfor' if the 3 conbine as a coalition, and elections were held tomorrow, They still would loose.

Then if we add New Democracy 3% and LDP 1% to the 26% of the coaltion, Then the 5 parties can only eaqual......

Now i am plucking useless crap just for the sake of it
                            Last edited by Bill77; 01-13-2010, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Greece conducts shameful policy towards Macedonia - ex-Bulgarian President

Sofia, January 14 (MIA) - Zhelyu Zhelev, Bulgaria's first democratically elected President, says Greece's policy towards its neighbouring country the Republic of Macedonia is shameful.

- The western neighbour should retain its name the Republic of Macedonia as it was called in the Yugoslavian federation for a period of 50 years. Why Greece didn't raise the name issue back then during Tito's rule? Because it was afraid. It's shameful to treat this country in such a manner, stated the former Bulgarian President in an interview published on the web site of BGNES news agency.

Bulgaria was the first country that had recognised Macedonia, which was largely due to Zhelev's contribution, says the agency.

The European Commission ordered the establishment of a commission chaired by the renown French lawyer and politician Robert Badinter, which founded the criteria under which the former Yugoslav countries should have been recognised as independent states, says Zhelev adding: This commission successfully completed its tasks and in a report emphasised that only two states had meet the criteria to be recognised as independent, because there weren't gripped by wars or civil unrest - Slovenia and Macedonia.

Regardless of the recommendations adopted by the Badinter commission, Macedonia was left behind as candidate for independent country since Greece - using the mandatory consensus in such cases, said it denied its recognition. This was unfair for Macedonia. Then it was decided Bulgaria to be the first country to recognise Macedonia together with other three former Yugoslav republics - Bosnia & Herzegovina, Slovenia and Croatia.

Later, at the economic forum in Davos, Zhelev spoke to Turkey's PM, Süleyman Demirel. - He carefully heard my arguments and said: "In at least week's time, the government of Turkey will recognise the Republic of Macedonia". And exactly after eight or ten days, the news that the government of Turkey had recognised Macedonia as an independent and sovereign state was spread.

Zhelev held similar talks with the former President of Russia, Boris Yeltsin in 1992. - At our joint meeting in the Boyana Residence I told the Russian President that still there was no decree recognising Macedonia. Yeltsin immediately called the minister of foreign affairs Andrei Kozyrev and ordered him to write the decree, who tried to convince him that Greece would be angered by the move. Yeltsin replied: "I don't care about Greece, Bulgaria's position is right". The decree was signed on 3 August 1992, Zhelev says.

On Friday (Jan. 15), Dr. Zhelyu Zhelev - the President of Bulgaria in the period between 1990-1997 - will be awarded by Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov with the 8 September Order - Macedonia's highest state recognition.

- With this move, I am expressing great and sincere gratitude to you and to your personal contribution to the development of friendly and neighbourly relations between our two countries and for the role played in the period of Macedonia's recognition by the Republic of Bulgaria, says President Ivanov in a letter sent to Dr. Zhelev.

Well if what Zhelyu says is corect, Then there are Good Bulgarians out there. Would not think there are many though.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Education Minister discusses 'language problem' with mayors

Skopje, January 14 (MIA) - Education minister Nikola Todorov had a meeting Thursday with the mayors of Tetovo, Gostivar, Aracinovo and Zelino municipalities, dedicated to the resistance of first-grade ethnic Albanian pupils to learn Macedonian language, starting from the second half of this school year.

A boycott of classes over this matter is also announced - about 14,000 signatures have been collected thus far in support of the resistance.

- I have asked the mayors to work together and not allow boycotting of the classes, as it will not resolve but further complicate the problem, Todorov told A1TV.

He pointed out that learning of languages aimed at eliminating the lingual barriers.

Learning of Macedonian language, which is an official one in the entire country, is in line with the integrating character of the Framework Agreement and OSCE recommendations for an integrated educational system and learning of the languages of other communities, he said.

Education minister Nikola Todorov had a meeting Thursday with the mayors of Tetovo, Gostivar, Aracinovo and Zelino municipalities, dedicated to the resistance of first-grade ethnic Albanian pupils to learn Macedonian

Every one wipes there ass with agreements ecept Macedonia. From Greece, Albanians, EU, UN, Nato etc. What is our problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X