X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
    This dispute is about the following: We have x territory which we believe is ours and we have it. You believe x territory belongs to you, but you are unable to get it so you are trying to put pressure on us in various international organizations to have some influence or say in Greece's internal matters.
    Seriously Demos, that is a ridiculous statement.
    It would not stand the test of scrutiny so I ask you why you sound like such an apologist? Why support such a stupid belief that this is all about Macedonia's desire to influence Greece's internal matters? Do you genuinely believe that this is the intent of all of this dispute? If it was, why did Macedonia amend its constitution to deny its aspirations for any new territories?

This is merely Greece playing games with a people's identity for the benefit of economic preservation. You know, the identity you outright refused to acknowledge that the Greeks of 100 years ago did. You ducked and weaved 2 times and still could not make the realisation that your ancestors clearly did 100 years ago about who the Macedonians were. This delusion will end.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Demos, the main organ in Greece during the early 20th century, that was chiefly responsible for trying to assimilate and/or gain the support of the local Slavic-speaking majority in Macedonia, and was government backed, was called the 'Greek Macedonian Committee'.

This Greek organ refers to the Macedonian people as the Macedonians, and writes in the Macedonian language with Greek letters in the already cited correspondence of 1905.

Don't you understand mate, the very people responsible for the lies against Macedonia were the one's who clearly admitted the truth when the so-called 'Greek' struggle for Macedonia began. Perhaps the fact that the Macedonians were not willing to be absorbed into a foreigner and preferred their own autonomy is the reason why the Greek tone changed towards the people they call(ed) Macedonians.

ANSWER THE QUESTION DEMOS, WHY WAS IT OK FOR YOUR OFFICIAL COMMITTEE AND GREATEST 'MAKEDONOMAHO" FIGHTER PAVLOS MELAS TO REFER TO MY PEOPLE AND LANGUAGE AS MACEDONIAN IN THE EARLY 1900'S, BUT FOR SOME REASON TODAY IT WILL CAUSE CONFUSION?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

Branko Crvenkovski - The Traitor

TRAITOR CRVenkovski holds secret conversations with Pandora to betray MACEDONIA !!!
        YouTube - TRAITOR CRVenkovski holds secret conversations with Pandora to betray MACEDONIA !!!

The Yarn is unraveling, Crvenkovski is in direct contact with boss Bakoyannis

According to Skopje daily Nova Makedonija, citing sources with deep knowledge of the SDSM (current and former party members), the so called name negotiations are not between Macedonia – Nimetz (UN) – Greece, rather between Crvenkovski – Azidas – Bakoyannis.
        According to the daily, Crvenkovski has already given the green light to change the name of Macedonia. The only ‘problem’, as we had explained previously is Macedonian PM Gruevski.

Isaac Adizas, an Israeli, very close family friend to Bakoyannis and the Mitsotakis family is an intermediary in the name negotiations between Crvenkovski and Bakoyannis. All three have met and had settled that Macedonia will be “North Macedonia”, though it goes further, Crvenkovski had also agreed for Macedonia to be a Union, and remove the term “Macedonians” from the constitution.
        The Israeli, who is a management professor in the U.S and used his closeness with the Bakoyannis family for additional revenue, has visited Macedonia numerous times, mostly incognito, meeting with Crvenkovski in Ohrid.
        One of the meetings included PM Greuvski.

On this meeting Crvenkovski explained his ‘views’ of Macedonia’s future and its euro-integration path through se(tt)ling with Greece. Adizas not just that agreed with Crvenkovski’s plan, but was exctatic about his great chance to cash in.

PM Gruevski disagreed quietly and left the meeting before it was concluded.
        The Israeli had attempted to meet with PM Gruevski on two more occasions, but without success.

Now, it gets a bit strange. Isaac Adizas is a recipient of a Macedonian citizenship and passport (2007) despite the fact he has never lived in Macedonia nor has anything Macedonian in him.
        Gets worse. The SDSM run anti - Macedonian Academy of Sciences (MANU) is in the process of awarding Adizas the status of “Academic”, which is considered very prestigious! When you are connected, you are connected.

What is Crvenkovski plan?
        According to the Skopje daily, the plan has three phases.
        1. Change the name to North Macedonia
        2. Change the constitution, no more Macedonians, rather a Union of people
        3. The former Macedonians will be thrilled to enjoy all the privileges from being in NATO, will peacefully accept their loss of identity and nationality, thus completing the last Greek demand for complete denomination of Macedonia.

Branko’s Plan to take Gruevski Down
        In September & October, the SDSM will organize ‘massive’ demonstrations protesting the Economic policies of the Macedonian government. SDSM disagrees with the Government policies of increasing people's salaries and pensions.

Crvenkovski is convinced that these protests will force PM Gruevski to step down, after which SDSM's life time leader, of course, will install himself as president (once more), or Prime Minister, or both, and will once again ‘save’ Macedonia.
        Convinced that this scenario is perfect, Isaac Adizas went back to Israel, as expected, via Athens, to first pass the good news on to Dora Bakoyannis.

The Israeli had recently received good feedback from Crvenkovski that he has on his side numerous NGO’s (run by SDSM), and the Macedonian Media (A1, Utrinski, Dnevnik), and they were just waiting for autumn to remove the stubborn Primer Minister.

If Plan A is not successful, Branko has a Plan B
        Plan B
        The quick traveling Adizas has already sent Plan B to Bakoyannis’ table. According to the new plan, should the first fail, there will be a coordinated massive propaganda in the Macedonian media, already started by A1, Dnevnik and Utrinski about the Economy.
        Crvenkovski has already met with Brussels bureaucrats (including Erwan Fuere) to share this plan.

Economic Snipers, the Fear Card
        Coordinated via Branko and SDSM journalists, we keep getting and reading statements from Economic snipers who warn us of immediate doom. A1 and Dnevnik have fabricated stories of unstable currency, layoffs, panic, even though the facts say otherwise.

SDSM and Soros soldier Vlade Milcin, head of the Open Society “NGO” is creating conferences on daily basis where SDSM’s ‘economic experts’ warn on an economic disaster as if they are all reading from the same script.

These ‘experts’ gave advice to PM Gruevski to get a loan from the IMF even though many Eastern countries will do anything possible to avoid the IMF's ‘economic packages’, primarily because they come with political dependencies.
        There is a reason why the Macedonian Government paid off the IMF loans, ahead of time.
        Gorazd V. //03.04.09
        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

what a cockhead howcan this man face the macedonian people ever again. so far we have had one traitor as president and now we have 2. the only economy that will benift is the crvenkovski swiss bank accounts. if this is the case surely it is gronds for his imeadiate dismissal.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

These are the enemy of Macedonia.
            Not the peasant Greeks on buses in Ohrid.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Mr. MASO
              • Jan 2009

I never trusted this retard.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

VMRO justice for this animal, nothing more.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Magedon
                  • Dec 2008

It seems our salvation rests solely in the hands of Grujo and VMRO. I just fear Grujo dont end up in a 'plane crush'.

And SoM, ur right - i keep seeing the end of that dog, liceto BC, hanged by his balls in front of the parlament, tried, convicted and executed by the Macedonian ppl. He was once already very close to this end.

They constantly keep forgetting the factor called PEOPLE.
                  Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Magedon
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by risto the great View Post
                    these are the enemy of macedonia.
                    Not the peasant greeks on buses in ohrid.
                    Не ме плаши Турски аскер, не ме плашат Грчки андарти
                    Еден страв брате имам - од предавници проклети!

Македонска народна
                    Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Magedonche, I fear you are the only one.
                      The rest of Macedonia's youth would sell their soul for an ipod.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Magedon
                        • Dec 2008

Така е..но ајподот ке дојде и ќе помине и младината ќе подостари...да се надеваме...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Ke pomine i mladinata i posle tie so bes um ke bidat nashite politicari. Kako sega.
                          (Za sega, samo imame Gruevski)
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Sirma vojvoda
                            • Feb 2009

The man is a moron. I wonder why is he not behind bars?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Ke pomine i mladinata i posle tie so bes um ke bidat nashite politicari. Kako sega.
                              (Za sega, samo imame Gruevski)
                              Alot rests on Gruevski's shoulders, and alot has been thrown his way, the NATO and EU ships come and go but he hasn't sold out yet. The people have faith in him, it is up to him on how he will be judged and treated by the Macedonian people.

Македонија за Македонците.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Sirma vojvoda View Post
                                The man is a moron. I wonder why is he not behind bars?

Why even waste more money on keeping him alive just put a bullet between his eyes.
                                Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X