X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sirma vojvoda
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
    Why even waste more money on keeping him alive just put a bullet between his eyes.
    Fair enough. I agree

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Branko Crvenkovski in action (warning: funny)

Have a look at the capacity of Branko Crvenkovski. This is Branko in action, see his networking abilities...

YouTube - С*АНКО Д*ВЕНКОВСКИ - ЕВ*ОПЕЈЕЦ

This one gave me a good laugh. He is hopeless.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

What a moron.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• sydney
          • Sep 2008

hilarious. what a virgin.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

I have no time for crvenkovski he is a loser & sell out merchant.He is really approaching if he hasn't to be a traitor to the macedonian cause.The video is funny & witty.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

SDSM and DUI plotting

If Macedonia fails to secure a date of its EU accession talks in December, DUI and SDSM won’t call for snap polls because they don’t want to harm the positive momentum that will last in…

If Macedonia fails to secure a date of its EU accession talks in December, DUI and SDSM won’t call for snap polls because they don’t want to harm the positive momentum that will last in the coming months.

“Unless Prime Minister Gruevski comes up with a plan, SDSM is ready to make a push, even through early elections,” SDSM leader Branko Crvenkovski said after the meeting with DUI leader Ali Ahmeti in Mala Recica.

The purpose of Crvenkovski’s visit to DUI headquarters in Mala Recica and the talks with DUI leader Ali Ahmeti was to discuss the future of the Republic of Macedonia and the expectations as to what could happen in the EU Council on December 7, the two parties said.

Ahmeti welcomed Crvenkovski’s initiative to visit DUI headquarters, being the first Macedonian politician to make such a visit. Ahmeti sees the encounter as a good message to all citizens of Macedonia.

DUI leader reiterated that his party is fully committed to contribute to Macedonia’s integration into Euro-Atlantic structures.

“There is no hidden motive behind the meeting, and it poses no threat to Prime Minister Gruevski,” Ahmeti said, adding that in politics there have been examples of opposition parties providing positive contribution to important matters.

Ahmeti said he was confident that Macedonia would be given a date to start its EU accession talks.

Crvenkovski reiterated the SDSM’s position that Macedonia faces a historic chance to make its EU membership aspirations a reality, adding that SDSM would back Gruevski in whatever solution to the name issue as long as Macedonians’ identity remains intact.

SDSM leader said he was worried that one month after the European Commission’s report, no steps have been made towards settlement.

“The first step is the meeting with UN mediator Nimetz slated for November 16, and I expect concrete moves,” Crvenkovski said.
              Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

The opposition parties have an alternative plan but "adding that SDSM would back Gruevski in whatever solution to the name issue as long as Macedonians’ identity remains intact".Do you seriously beleive they have a plan for that,i reckon they will compromise on the name especially that Crvenkovski has advocated a name change & The Albanians have certainly not supported Macedonia & they want to change the name as well.I doubt this unholy alliance is healthy for Macedonia & it could spell the end of macedonia as we know it should they ever win power.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Do people truely think the Albanian minority and there leaders wan't Macedonian to enter EU and Nato? Once Macedonia enters, The Albanians can say goodbye to there Greater Albania goals. They are just palying politics and stiring the pot trying to ignite trouble nothing more.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

VMRO, I have edited your first post to include the article together with the link, rather than just the link on its own. When you make other such threads, can you do the same so we can have instant access to the article in addition to the source? Cheers.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Here you go, a Macedonian traitor and ethnic Albanian terrorist doing their utmost to work against the integrity of the Macedonian state and nation. The pair of swine actually look like they are good mates, a ovoi nasiov uste glata da e pikni natre, predavnik zaeban.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Letter To The UN

DOCUMENT S/25541

Note by the President of the Security Council

[Original: English]

[6 April 1993]

The attached letter dated 24 March 1993 addressed to the President of the Security Council is circulated herewith.

TEXT OF THE LETTER

REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA

GOVERNMENT

24 March 1993

Your Excellency,

I have the honour to address you with regard to the application of the Republic of Macedonia for admission to the United Nations, dated 30 July 1992 [S/25147, annex] and to the informal consultations of the members of the Security Council on the subject.

On behalf of the Government of the Republic of Macedonia I would like to express to you and to the members of the Security Council our appreciation for recommending my country for membership in the United Nations.

However, I wish to bring to your attention our disappointment that it has not proved possible for the Security Council to adopt the standard straightforward resolution on admission of new Members.

Regardless of our concerns I would like to assure you that the Republic of Macedonia is able and willing to carry out the obligations under the Charter of the United Nations. We shall proceed with our policy of good-neighbourly relations and cooperation aiming at establishing our country as a factor of peace and stability in the region and in the broader international community.

I would also like to express our willingness to continue to cooperate with the co-chairmen of the Steering Committee of the International Conference on the former Yugoslavia in setting up a mechanism to settle the difference that has arisen and to promote confidence-building measures with the Republic of Greece, on the clear understanding that this in no way affects the completion of the process of the admission of the Republic of Macedonia to the membership in the United Nations.

The Republic of Macedonia will in no circumstances be prepared to accept the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia as the name of the country. We refuse to be associated in any way with the present connotation of the term Yugoslavia.

Please accept the assurances of my highest consideration.

Yours sincerely,

(Signed) Branko CRVENKOVSKI

President of the Government of the Republic of Macedonia
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

What a traitor ,a complete sell out.I wonder how much he got paid for it.With people like that who needs enemies.Macedonias's worst enemy is it's own poople.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
                            • Sep 2008

This is very ambiguous.

The Republic of Macedonia will in no circumstances be prepared to accept the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia as the name of the country. We refuse to be associated in any way with the present connotation of the term Yugoslavia.
                            Can anyone make any sense of it?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I could almost make sense of it if the statement had another paragraph after it. Otherwise ... no ... I can't.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Correct me if i'm wrong, i Think it means they will not accept the name FYROM or any associationship associated with yugoslavia.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X