X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    From hookers in Amsterdam to Turkish marriage arrangers from Ohrid, Buktop is the guy, call 0500 800 040.

Anyway, look at all those internet services for "dating" and "marriage offers" especially with brides from former SSSR.

The Albanians are not internet fans, they prefer the old fashioned way
    Well, if you are looking for love, lonely for the night, or just plain bored, give me a call, and I can make all your dreams come true
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
      Well, if you are looking for love, lonely for the night, or just plain bored, give me a call, and I can make all your dreams come true
      How much for a non UMD member?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Buktop
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        How much for a non UMD member?
        depends on how much "luggage" your packing

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

LMAO, you guys are cheeky buggers
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mastika
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
            They could be Romi or Torbeshi as well. I also know Turks from Ohrid who still practice arranged marriage.
            I was listening to Today Tonight this evening, and they used the words "Macedonian Muslims", so I am not sure if they are Torbeshi or Albanci. I guess its not really for us to peruse into this anyway, there is a reason why they have protected this girls identity. Sad story.

Comment

• Buktop
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
              I was listening to Today Tonight this evening, and they used the words "Macedonian Muslims", so I am not sure if they are Torbeshi or Albanci. I guess its not really for us to peruse into this anyway, there is a reason why they have protected this girls identity. Sad story.
              I agree, this is not something that we should be propagating as a statement towards Muslims or minorities of Macedonia. If they decide to come forward with the identity, then so be it, but until then, speculation should be limited.

Comment

• Blagojce
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
                Could you possibly explain what was mentioned in the story for those of us who missed out? I tried looking for the story on their website but to no avail.

Did they show any of the family members too?

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

I think its disgusting this is 2010, and 14 years old is a baby in my eyes, the parents regardless of race or ethnicity or religion should be locked up, they are pimping out their baby to pedophile. Well done to the Australian authorities for stepping in and standing by child protection laws.
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Julie, It was a bit strange how that Indian guy says that only 1% of the arranged marriages in India end in divorce while in Australia its 40%

Blagojche, You got nothing to worry here is the today tonight link, i watched it myself.

http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/video# (Click on Arranged Marriages)

XRVOL, It was something to do with gangs or a fight of some sort, i didnt get a chance to hear it all.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Prolet, I am not even going to comment on the arranged marriage part of this, it disgusts me to see the exploitation of innocent young children

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Julie, Legally if a child is under 18 they can only get married if their parents give them permission. Which means in this case if her parents agreed to this marriage then no laws were broken even though its very stupid and i agree with everybody here.

As for arranged marriages, it happens all the time here in Australia in General. How many people get married here with Strojnici? How many husbands and wives have come from Macedonia to marry people here?? Surly everybody here knows at least one couple from Australia with a Balkan Decent thats brought over a husband or a wife from Stari Kraj or Serbia,Bosnia,Albania,Croatia,Greece etc
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Blagojce
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          Julie, Legally if a child is under 18 they can only get married if their parents give them permission. Which means in this case if her parents agreed to this marriage then no laws were broken even though its very stupid and i agree with everybody here.

As for arranged marriages, it happens all the time here in Australia in General. How many people get married here with Strojnici? How many husbands and wives have come from Macedonia to marry people here?? Surly everybody here knows at least one couple from Australia with a Balkan Decent thats brought over a husband or a wife from Stari Kraj or Serbia,Bosnia,Albania,Croatia,Greece etc
                          Good point Prolet.

I would also like to add the Macedonian contingent of men returning from Albania after only a few days with a wife half their age. Some villages in Bitola which were once entirely Macedonian, now have at least 10 or so Albanian women there, and there is no sign of men changing destinations for wives. Must be the new fashion in Macedonia, especially the south.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

SERIOUSLY GUYS SHE IS 1 14
                            Prolet I said I am not commenting on arranged marriages
                            If you guys think there is nothing wrong with a 14 year old baby girl entering into bullshit like this there is something seriously wrong with you

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Julie, I told you i agreed with you, im just stating that its not illegal if the parents agree and sign the papers.

I would never allow something like that if it were up to me.

Blagojce, I watched this show on Croatian Television and so many Serbs and Monte Negrans are getting wives from Albania. They are saying they are doing this because the wives in Albania are more loyal and traditional where as the women in their villages are not domakinki anymore.

Comment

• Дени
                                • May 2010

Originally posted by Blagojce View Post
                                Good point Prolet.

I would also like to add the Macedonian contingent of men returning from Albania after only a few days with a wife half their age. Some villages in Bitola which were once entirely Macedonian, now have at least 10 or so Albanian women there, and there is no sign of men changing destinations for wives. Must be the new fashion in Macedonia, especially the south.
                                Yes, this is sadly true.

I've met three such young Albanian girls in Bukovo. From what I can tell, there's a group working in the Bitola area who can bring you a girl for something like €150. What's worse, their families across the border approve of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X