• Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Why should we ask them anything, its not their country
    odi prasaj i ke vidis sto ke ti recat.

sto nego smesaja i fustanceto vo uniformata za da se osejkaat smesani oti vustanceto ke praj barem 25 posto od uniformata.

koga drzavata go moca narodot po grbot i mu veli za nivno dobro e da i topli dzabe ti sliki.

sdsm e gdavolot vmro stano kurvata togas kade.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

How do people here feel if they used a system similar to the Greek model, where they would have three versions of the uniform one from Vardar, Pirin, and Egej? I know in Egejska the revolutionaries wore the fustanella and it is common in the village outfits as well.

VMRO soldiers from Kajlari region:

Greek Army Uniforms, second from left is considered to be from the "Macedonian region"

Last edited by Niko777; 12-06-2010, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• astibo
        • Oct 2009

Niko, the fustanela was used in every part of Macedonia. There are pictures fro dedo Iljo Malesevski he was from Berovo, Georgija Pulevski from the Mijak region and many others

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by astibo View Post
          Niko, the fustanela was used in every part of Macedonia. There are pictures fro dedo Iljo Malesevski he was from Berovo, Georgija Pulevski from the Mijak region and many others
          You are correct, I guess it was more common than I thought, in that case maybe ARM should have implemented it in at least one of the versions.

Comment

• astibo
            • Oct 2009

I agree with u, it is from our folk costumes and it has roots from ancient times

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

All horrible photos. Who exactly is in charge of this? Not one Macedonian symbol from our past. A horrible shame that these guardsman uniforms are really Slave outfits of a state that has bound itself in agreements not chosen by its citizens.
              Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Serdarot
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                All horrible photos. Who exactly is in charge of this? Not one Macedonian symbol from our past. A horrible shame that these guardsman uniforms are really Slave outfits of a state that has bound itself in agreements not chosen by its citizens.
                i dont like the uniforms, and i also feel like we are being "raped" by our politicians, couse they are destroying the country we love and for which we´ve worked and fought, but you are wrong about the "Not one Macedonian symbol from our past" part.

There are several traditional Macedonian Elements presented on the uniforms, but i still don´t like the designs...

i am also not impressed by the last "picture", but it is taste issue i guess...
                Bratot:
                Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Serdare, People in Stari Kraj accuse them of looking like Igraorci.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Serdare, People in Stari Kraj accuse them of looking like Igraorci.
                    I don't know, according to some of the internet forums based in Macedonia and the responses, everyone seems to like them.

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                      I don't know, according to some of the internet forums based in Macedonia and the responses, everyone seems to like them.

Новите армиски униформи со елементи на дедо Илјо Малешевски

[...]

3. Darko од Fershped на 05.12.2010 во 18:19 напиша:
                      Mnogu e na belo ovie kako zubari ke bidat obleceni.Hahhah

4. нормален на 05.12.2010 во 19:45 напиша:
                      Не ми е јасно,овие се униформи за гардистите или за играорците?

. strumka од strumica на 05.12.2010 во 20:22 напиша:
                      Ovie vojnici ke licaat na kulturno umetnicko drustvo ARM.

8. petar од amerika на 05.12.2010 во 20:22 напиша:
                      Bas se cudam kako vojvodata Iljo Malisevsli isal po planina obleceni vo belo,nikade ne sum videl vo starite komitski sliki nesto podobno.Da se cudis,sto li nema da izmislat,kako na modno revju.Pozdrav.

9. Cudno на 05.12.2010 во 21:08 напиша:
                      Премногу ќе личат на Бугарски гардисти, да не случајно ги помешаме )

11. igor од NY на 05.12.2010 во 21:34 напиша:
                      Mnogu licat na bugarski uniformi. Zosto mora da bide prisutna belata boja na uniformite. Treba da izgledaat kako gardisti, a ne kako umetnici.

12. denis од melbourne avstralija на 05.12.2010 во 22:07 напиша:
                      se e dobro ama licat na igraorci...pa sto im fali na starata gardiska uniforma?! bas toa e odlikot na nasite predci koi gi nosele istite alista i mozebi bile istkaeni od pogrub materijal, ama sepak ne se zalele! ovie sega t.n."pfv" se zalaat na se i sesto, a umeat da da se "kekeraat" koga nekoj ke gi prasa sto rabotat. se znae....komitskata uniforma!!!! pozdrav do a1 i ve molam objavete

13. vojnik од skopje на 05.12.2010 во 22:28 напиша:
                      ova e samo uste eden cirkus... prvo uniformata navistina po malku nalikuva kako da e pravena za igraorci, a vtoro menuvaat uniformi na gardistite a ostanatata vojska e oblecena vo partali, a cizmite im se katastrofa. i samiot sum pripadnik na armijata zatoa ova so sigurnost go znam

[...]

Jas ne gi sakam novite predlozi!

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

se e dobro ama licat na igraorci
                        LOL

They should get Tanec to give them a new design.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mastika
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          I can't see the lion either, nor the dagger/gun insignia representing the old revolutionaries and guardsmen of Macedonia. So, unless my eyes decieve me, three of our most significant national symbols throughout history are missing from 'our' new uniforms. Hardly an oversight.
                          I doubt the lion will feature as it is VMRO-DPMNE's logo and will be widely criticised. The Kutlesh sun of course will not feature due to the Greeks, however I see no reason why a dagger/gun cant be incorporated into the design.

I don't see how people can even contemplate calling them igraorci when their uniforms are clearly based on the European turn of the century (c. 1900) designs. I don't mind the Greek model of having seperate uniforms designed to represent the different parts of the country either. I can't decide whether I would prefer the European 'belle epoque' era designs or more traditional based ones similar to the way the Greeks and Albanians have gone about it (closer to the igraorci costumes).

Comment

• Louis Riel
                            • Aug 2010

Put a bandolier on them and they wont look like dancers.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
                              I doubt the lion will feature as it is VMRO-DPMNE's logo and will be widely criticised. The Kutlesh sun of course will not feature due to the Greeks.......
                              And this is OK with you?

It almost seems as though our politicians are trying to 'create' a new Macedonian insignia. We don't need it. We already have our own symbols from hundreds, and thousands of years ago.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Mastika
                                • Feb 2010

And this is OK with you?
                                Although I'm not an expert, from the guards regiments I was able to search on Google it seems that apart from one national symbol on the Guard Unit's the rest of the insignia is military. The Greek guard for example seems to only have the coat of Arms of Greece as a national symbol. The Bulgarian guard for example seems to only have their regimental seal on their caps. The Bulgarian flag/coat of arms does not feature on their uniforms.The Romanians too only have one symbol featuring on their Guards uniforms. It is a military uniform after all, albeit a symbolic one.

The fact is that a non-official symbol will not be featuring on the guard uniforms. When Macedonia gained independance the Coat of Arms should have been changed to the one with the Lion. VMRO-DPMNE should have been willing to change their logo (although they won't/didn't) in order for Macedonia to get the coat of Arms with Lion, as Macedonia should have, as it IS the coat of arms of the Macedonian people. Had that happened, then the Grb with the lion would have featured on the uniforms, until that happens the Lion will not feature.

It almost seems as though our politicians are trying to 'create' a new Macedonian insignia. We don't need it. We already have our own symbols from hundreds, and thousands of years ago.
                                The Coat of Arms must be changed. The Communist Era one must be thrown out and replaced with the Lion.

Comment

Working...
                                X