• Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

'I see no future for Jews in the Netherlands' - EU commissioner say

'I see no future for Jews in the Netherlands'

By JPOST.COM STAFF
    12/07/2010 14:09

Former Dutch EU commissioner says "recognizable" Jews are no longer safe in Netherlands due to Muslim anti-Semitism.

Former European Union Commissioner Frits Bolkenstein said that Jews have no future in the Netherlands and recommended that they emigrate to the US or Israel, Dutch magazine Elsevier reported on Tuesday.

According to a book on Dutch Judaism, released this week, Bolkestein, former leader of the right-wing VVD party, said that due to anti-Semitism amongst young Moroccans Jews who look like Jews - those who wear kippahs or payot - should leave Holland for their own safety.

To have this said by a Commissioner of one of the most liberal countries in EU is just another proof of the utter failure of the so-called "EUROPEAN VALUES"
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot
  • julie
    • May 2009

One begs to ask the question, what are European values?
    They eschew human rights , equality, bla bla bla, and they force minority groups out of their member countries.
    Perhaps if Macedonia was to join the EU (being sarcastic ) they may expel the Albanians? Not bloody likely. The EU is showing the world what a hypocritical prostitute she is
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

In The Simpson 1003 Bart the Mother Bart raises two South American lizards who eat pidgins who are considered pests by he town people.

They initially want to kill the lizards but realising the lizards are eradicating the pidgin problem they decide to let them stay and breed. When asked what will they do with the eventual overpopulation of lizards they say they will import Chinese snakes to eradicate the lizards and African gorillas to eradicate the snakes and let winter take care of the gorillas.

Anybody see a similarity.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
        • Sep 2008

Kick out the rascist arabs.
        We have the same problem in one of the towns here in Sweden. Swedes of jewish faith are persecuted by arabs to the point that some of them are moving to Israel so they might feel safe, or at least moving out of that town. I say..kick out these islamists instead, move them to Saudi Arabia or whatever where they can live their life as they want to.

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
          'I see no future for Jews in the Netherlands'

By JPOST.COM STAFF
          12/07/2010 14:09

To have this said by a Commissioner of one of the most liberal countries in EU is just another proof of the utter failure of the so-called "EUROPEAN VALUES"
          Actually i see this as a rise of so-called "European values", aka racism and intolerance. I think Jews hunted down in western Europe in 13th century at first and to me, this is just a return to true EU values.

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
          I say..kick out these islamists instead, move them to Saudi Arabia or whatever where they can live their life as they want to.
          if they start to kick out people, they will kick you all, including you in the end. If you think you are safe, then i must say that you are dreaming. The only way for you to live in safe in there, is total assimilation. Otherwise, you have no place in there. Thats the European values i know.
          Last edited by Onur; 12-08-2010, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
            • Sep 2008

I see it as middle eastern rascism transplanted to europe by islamists. Of course we had and still have our fair share of rightwing, and nowadays also leftwing, rascism against jews but this rascism occuring in the Netherland and Sweden is a transplanted problem where these arabs take their middle eastern hate for jews with them and transplant it into our societies. The jews in Sweden are very well integrated into our society and we see them as Swedes. Now they are leaving and instead we get a culture of burkas, honor killings, demands and threats to any swede that says anything negative about islam and Mohammed(pbh).... not a great deal we are getting here I say...

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

The Jews are not safe to be anywhere. They have for centuries lived in fear, oppression and many other horrific circumstances. Antisemitism is a view that is expressed by many peoples all over the world. The Arabs probably have the worst antisemitic views and that's most likely because of the current dispute between Israel and Palestine.

What i hate is when people get mixed up with Jews and Zionists, people get mixed up and generalize and put normal Jews in the same category with the Zionists which is completely unfair.

Comment

• Serdarot
                • Feb 2010

anyone surprised?

me not

most of us knows good the "west-european values", like Onur wrote, rasism and intolerance being part of those values...
                Bratot:
                Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                  • Sep 2008

The jews cannot stay because of moslem persecution,not because of any west european values.

Comment

• Ottoman
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                    The jews cannot stay because of moslem persecution,not because of any west european values.
                    Bullshit, Islam doesnt spread hate about Jews, the people are doing that not religion.

There are many Jews in Turkey that live their life in a safe way.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Ottoman it's the european treatment of it's minorities that's at stake.You look at france & germany expelling some of it's minorities.They don't give a shit & they forced macedonia to the point of giving minorities evrything under the sun.Double standards at play they do and say opposite things.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                        • Sep 2008

Here in Sweden it is because of moslems that are percecuting them, period. They are leaving because of this.

Comment

• Serdarot
                          • Feb 2010

Zrinski, you have that impresion and it is your right to think so.

We can paint it pink, but its actualy realy black...

Black as the west-european fascism, rasism, and their double standarts.

Btw, no metter you Slovenians prefer to concider yourself as part of the "west europe" and the "western world", you are before all Balkan Nation, and the Balkan never was, and never will be part of the "west europe" and the "western world" :P

edit:

i mean, where is the logic of this?

because of the muslim imigrants, the Jews have to leave some european countries?

lol...
                          Last edited by Serdarot; 12-08-2010, 07:48 AM.
                          Bratot:
                          Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                            • Sep 2008

It is not how I see it. It is how it is actually like in Malmö, one of the largest swedish cities. You should not wear a kippa or a star of david there anymore if you want to avoid being attacked and they have to have guards at cultural centres and synagogoues. Jewish children are bullied at school for being jews. If swedish rightwing extremists nowadays are persons with middle eatern appearance, as the jews themselves describe their assailants then,.... but I hardly think so.
                            Have you actually read the first post ???

Former Dutch EU commissioner says "recognizable" Jews are no longer safe in Netherlands due to MUSLIM anti-Semitism
                            YouTube - Antisemitism rises in Malmo

YouTube - Islamic Jew-hate in Scandinavia

YouTube - Antisemitismus in Malmö/Schweden

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                              • Sep 2008

And yes..you can laugh out loud, while the jews have to leave bacause of these barbarians...

Comment

Working...
                              X