Serbia, Once Outcast, Is Candidate to Join E.U.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Komita View Post
    The government in Serbia are the same sell outs like in Macedonia, they would sell their soul for EU membership while the country is falling apart and they also gave up on Kosovo.
    Now 12 years later and after what happened in Serbia and Macedonia, I can only say that Slobodan Milosevic was the last great leader of this region, he had many faults but in comparison to today's politicians he had authority and look of a great leader that stood up against the west.
    The interesting thing is that the serbs that i have as friends hate milosovich with a passion. They are from bosnia. They view him as a sellout and that he sold out the serbs in bosnia. The fact that he was educated and worked in New York is something that they dont like as well.

Sejsel and Arkan are more popular with serbs i have met....

Comment

• FriendofMacedonia
      • Feb 2012

Milosevic was a horrible leader. He should've never been tried in the Hague, rather he should have been tried in Belgrade. His incompetent and corrupt rule hurt Serbs the most out of anyone.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

I'm reminded how many years ago in the 1980's serbia was reminded of the build up of kosovo albanians & the serb numbers were down to 100,000 only 10%.It was govt inaction
        for many decades the let the situation slip by.I rember they gave a warning to macedonia,these were journalists they said to macedonia we remind you the same thing is going to happen to macedonia & not to be complacent.I think the serbs lost interest in kosovo a long time ago.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Komita
          • May 2009

Originally posted by FriendofMacedonia View Post
          Milosevic was a horrible leader. He should've never been tried in the Hague, rather he should have been tried in Belgrade. His incompetent and corrupt rule hurt Serbs the most out of anyone.
          Listen and learn something.

Slobodan Milosevic - Govor - YouTube

As part of that policy fragmentation of Yugoslavia, Kosovo would be the first victim. His current status is declared to be legal and final. This is the first part of Serbia with whom she had to forgive, without expressing, at the same time, not even the hope that it will be that part of her country, one can not be returned. The territory that would no longer be named after Serbian would be occupied by international, U.S. or any third-military forces, which would treat the territory as a military training and as a property, which has interests in accordance with the powers, whose army is on it. Such control and the effects of this disposition, we have watched for decades, and especially in this decade in many countries around the world, unfortunately, in recent years in Europe, for example in Kosovo, the Serbian Republic, Macedonia, in our immediate environment.
          Serbian people would know the fate of the Kurds, with the prospect of being wiped out faster because they are less than the Kurds, and because their movements would be restricted to a smaller area than the one on which the Kurds have been present for decades.
          As for Montenegro, its fate would be left to the mob, whose rules citizens should be good to know. Each discipline, and especially any opposition to the interests of the mafia, it puts you on the hit list that excludes the right to pardon anyone. - Slobodan Milosevic october 2000

It was like he already foreseen the future the future everything he said have come true.

He is and will be the last true serbian leader.
          Last edited by Komita; 03-02-2012, 04:28 PM.
          Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Komita
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
            The interesting thing is that the serbs that i have as friends hate milosovich with a passion. They are from bosnia. They view him as a sellout and that he sold out the serbs in bosnia. The fact that he was educated and worked in New York is something that they dont like as well.

Sejsel and Arkan are more popular with serbs i have met....
            He sold out the serbs in Bosnia, but without the help from Serbia Republika Srpska wouldn't last. Serbia was under tremendous pressure, they had sanctions against them. They still got 49% of Bosnia.
            Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

who could forget the amount of corruption going in serbia with criminal gangs etc like arkan.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                • Aug 2011

The war in Yugoslavia was totally avoidable,If only the leaders of the countries could see that nations didn't want to live in a federation anymore.As I see it,there should have been referendums in every state "Do you want to still be a part of Yugoslavia or proceed as an independent country?".And the Yugoslav government should respect the outcome.Saying it couldn't be decided through peaceful process is wrong.The best example is the dissolution of the Soviet Union.Soviet republics achieved their independence and the Russian Federation didn't use force to stop them.(The conflicts in Chechnya are an internal matter of the Russian Federation,they don't count).The Yugoslav wars were fueled upon by foreigners who had their own interests in Yugoslavia.
                ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                ― George Orwell

Comment

• MKPrilep
                  • Mar 2009

Serbia rejects EU-brokered Kosovo plan

SERBIA has rejected a European Union-brokered plan to tackle the ethnic partition of its former province Kosovo, a move that could hurt Belgrade's hopes of starting membership talks with the bloc.

The EU had set a Tuesday deadline for Kosovo and Serbia to accept the principles on the table after talks ended last week without result.
                  SERBIA has rejected a European Union-brokered plan to tackle the ethnic partition of its former province Kosovo, a move that could hurt Belgrade's hopes of starting membership talks with the bloc.

The European Union has expressed regret over Serbia's rejection of an EU-brokered deal designed to end tensions with breakaway Kosovo. The move could threaten Serbia's EU membership aspirations.

My respect for the serbs!
                  Thats the difference between them and us!
                  Maybe thats why so much are srbomani, because the serbs are fighters,
                  not chickens.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
                    not chickens.
                    And then people get upset when I'm "rude". Its perfectly fine for comments like these, on the other hand.

If this is the kind of thinking coming out of Macedonians, then 'rudeness' is the least of what they should expect.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
                      not chickens.
                      How could any srboman be considered a "fighter"...that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in ages.

Comment

• United MKD
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        How could any srboman be considered a "fighter"...that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in ages.
                        I don't think he means srbomani are fighters, he means the real Serbs are the fighters and hence the number of wannabe Serbs wishing they were Serb.

What's the big shock? MKPrilep is correct in what he's saying, I'm sure that is the mentality of srbomani.
                        Last edited by United MKD; 04-09-2013, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

I wander if the wannabe Serbs would be proud of this?
                          Fighters? More like lunatics.

Man kills 13 people in Serbia

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Kosovo special ROSU increased state of readiness, prepared for ethnic cleansing in the north of Kosovo and Metohija, if Belgrade fails to sign the contract

Косовскиот премиер Хашим Тачи ги подигна на најголем степен на подготвеност припадниците на косовска полиција РОСУ, кои се подготвени да тргнат во акција за протерување на преостанатите Срби од покраината, покажуваат податоците со кои располага државниот врв, пишува весникот на својот веб сајт.

Како што тврди изворот на српски „Курир" од врвот на власта, планот на Тачи е овој во случај Белград да не го потпише договорот со Приштина.

-Бидејќи ЕУ на преговарачите им даде рок до вторник да се одлучат за понудата на Брисел, албанските специјалци за 48 часа би можеле да тргнат кон Србите, пишува весникот.

Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 04-09-2013, 09:39 PM.
                            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                              Kosovo special ROSU increased state of readiness, prepared for ethnic cleansing in the north of Kosovo and Metohija, if Belgrade fails to sign the contract

Косовскиот премиер Хашим Тачи ги подигна на најголем степен на подготвеност припадниците на косовска полиција РОСУ, кои се подготвени да тргнат во акција за протерување на преостанатите Срби од покраината, покажуваат податоците со кои располага државниот врв, пишува весникот на својот веб сајт.

Како што тврди изворот на српски „Курир" од врвот на власта, планот на Тачи е овој во случај Белград да не го потпише договорот со Приштина.

-Бидејќи ЕУ на преговарачите им даде рок до вторник да се одлучат за понудата на Брисел, албанските специјалци за 48 часа би можеле да тргнат кон Србите, пишува весникот.
                              would you have a link to this mate?
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                              X