Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

USA's opinion on the matter:
      # The United States invites the International Court of Justice to leave the declaration of independence intact as an expression of the will of the people of Kosovo, either by refusing to comment on its legality, or by determining that the international law does not prohibit declarations of independence. The declaration of independence did not violate any principle of territorial integrity because under international law, only states must comply with this principle, and not internal entities.

# The Court should not deal with the broader issue of self-determination in international law, or at least it should see Kosovo as a "special case".

# There is no contradiction between the peacefully declared Declaration of Independence and international law, including Resolution 1244. Evidence of this is that 9 out of 15 Security Council members that voted for Resolution 1244, later recognised Kosovo as independent.

# The Resolution 1244 has not guaranteed the territorial integrity of Serbia, but Yugoslavia, which now does not exist, and that only during the interim period of international administration in Kosovo.
      I find the USA position extremely interesting. They insist the declaration of independence did not violate any principle of territorial integrity. The USA via NATO effectively destroyed Yugoslavia and now they say "The Resolution 1244 has not guaranteed the territorial integrity of Serbia, but Yugoslavia, which now does not exist, and that only during the interim period of international administration in Kosovo"

The lesson here is surely kill first, ask questions later. I hope Macedonia learns from this.
      Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

I'm more concerned with the way the Powers that be can use and apply various principles to suite their own political interests. Over the last century, the principle of self-determination, the principle of soveriegnty, the principle of the right to self-government...etc, have been manipulated by the League of Nations, by the United Nations, by NATO, by the E.U...etc, to suite their own economic, strategic and political interests. One could argue that the Serbians can appeal to the principle of soveriegnty, which has dominated international relations for centuries. The ICJ's ruling that the principle of the right to govern themselves, repudiates the principle of soveriegnty ... and so it goes on and on. The lesson the Macedonians have to get from all of this is that the international communities, whether its in the form of the ICJ, or the UN, or NATO, or the E.U...etc, are serving their own interests. The Macedonians have rightly recognised Kosovo, but the new ICJ decision should sound a warning bell to the Macedonians that a unilateral decision made by Albanians in Macedonia to break away, and govern themselves - is on the cards, because interantional forces want it that way. The Macedonians better start taking some steps to centralise control of this region, and take solid steps toward populating the region with more Macedonians, Christians, Ukrianians, Russians ...etc, anyone, just not more Albanians.
        Last edited by Pelister; 07-25-2010, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Kosovo Decision Promotes Terrorism and Makes UN Resolutions Worthless

For the most part, a significant decision today by the UN court is going to go unnoticed in the west due to the lack of interest from the mainstream corporate media. It is just not in their interest for anyone to notice what has happened.

Allowing the Albanian mafia state to be created in the heart of Europe has already let loose a Pandora's box. This decision seals it once and for all. Now any secessionist group anywhere, anytime can use this precedent and will be encouraged...basically to commit acts of murder and terrorism to get what they want, just like these Albanian criminals did. However, constant war and instability is exactly what the empire wants.

While this decision is not an 'enforceable' court order, it has technically and effectively invalidated the concept of UN Resolutions, not that they meant anything before, thanks to the veto of the United States invalidating and silencing the voices of the rest of the world.

Kosovo, properly known as Kosovo and Metohija (Kosmet) is lawfully and legally a province of Serbia. This fact was recognized in UN Security Council Resolution 1244, adopted at the end of the 1999 war against Serbia. UN Resolution 1244 reaffirmed “the adhesion of all states’ members to the principle of sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Federative Republic of Yugoslavia,” a country of which the current Republic of Serbia is the heir.

The Director of the Swiss Institute of Federalism Thomas Fleiner said when the EU was to send a mission to Kosovo, that the UN resolution on the Serbian province of Kosovo and Metohija gives no legal basis for their action and "constitutes a violation of Resolution 1244 article 10." Thomas Fleiner is a professor of constitutional law at the University of Freiburg.

It was ridiculous for Serbia to ask this kangaroo court, run totally by those who stole away their territory, to rule against themselves.

The Albanian conflict in Kosovo was always motivated by secession, making Kosovo a part of Albania. This was the Greater Albania nationalist ideology established by the 1878 League of Prizren because Albania itself was always poor, backward, weak and powerless. The Greater Albania nationalist ideology presupposed genocide: biological, cultural and religious. That Kosovo is now 90 percent Albanian is a testament to the successful genocide and ethnic cleansing of the Serbs.

The Albanians were clients of fascist Italy and Adolph Hitler. A greater Albania was also their dream. During the war, the Axis powers dismembered and occupied Yugoslavia. Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini detached Kosovo from Serbia and annexed it to Albania in 1941. Germany formed a Shqiptar "Kosovar" Waffen SS Division, the 21st Waffen Gebirgs Division der SS "Skanderbeg" which engaged in a policy of ethnic cleansing and genocide against the Orthodox Serbian population of Kosovo.

The US, the EU and Britain gave support to these pro-fascist elements. At the same time, Albanians started to send their women into the Serbian region to breed more Albanians.

Giving Kosovo to the Albanians by making it an independent state is tantamount to approval of the fascist behavior of Albanians during the Second World War when they sided with Hitler, and it condones the incessant horrific acts of terrorism perpetrated by the KLA against fellow Albanians, Serbs and other non-Albanians. Kosovo, 100 years before Columbus set sail for the New World, was the embodiment of the belief that no man had a right to rule another.

So what is going on? Why is this land theft getting a seal of approval, a land theft gained by acts of terrorism while the world and especially the hypocritical, duplicitous U.S.A. claim to renounce terrorism and "fight" terrorism.

General Leonid Ivashov best summarised the situation months ago before today's decision, “The setting up of a gangster state based on the Kosovo enclave meets the interests of the world's oligarchate that is striving to consolidate the power of money and criminal organisations globally.” Yes, and this comes on the heels of revelations of how U.S. banks are getting away with small slaps on the wrist for laundering drug money.

Oddly enough, the UN was established to prevent such land grabs. However, today, the UN officially declares itself D.O.A., dead on arrival.

Lisa KARPOVA

PRAVDA.Ru

Allowing the Albanian mafia state to be created in the heart of Europe has already let loose a Pandora's box. This decision seals it once and for all.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Uskana, did the conversation get too "high-brow" for you?
            Or is it more appropriate to go to war than to answer some reasonable questions?
            Seemed to be the case in 2001.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Uskana
              Banned
              • Jul 2010

LOL I feel like I'm the new kid at a school and everyone wants to play with me. Sorry there have been a lot of questions thrown at me. Some of it I'll try to answer and some I'll leave alone. I never realized I was obligated to respond to every post directed at me. Maybe if you had a few more Albanians on the forum you would get all your questions answered.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

We have created another forum for them. Every post an ethnic Albanian from Macedonia makes is equal to 2 posts from a Macedonian.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Uskana, did the conversation get too "high-brow" for you?
                  Or is it more appropriate to go to war than to answer some reasonable questions?
                  Seemed to be the case in 2001.
                  I love this post. But i bet he will let it go through to the keeper lol
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Uskana
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    We have created another forum for them. Every post an ethnic Albanian from Macedonia makes is equal to 2 posts from a Macedonian.
                    Makes sense. After all, it takes 2 Macedonians to equal one Albanian. Blame your Slavic genes for your inferiority.

I guess I'm going to get banned now LOL. The truth will always be ban worthy here.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Uskana......before you go, ti go ebav majkati i cikashe kako kurva.

Da ti go ebam shiptarsko pleme
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Uskana is no longer with us.
                        I hope not all ethnic Albanians from Macedonia are this stupid.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

At least Uskana serveved to reminde us the mentality of some of the Albanians in RoM if you kiss their arse they will say can you do one better and suck it. This is why I said in a previouse thread the Macedonian government should be looking at facial recognition software to nail dow the rortes in sences and voting and to root out illegals and deport them. Gradually from this work back to ripping up the accord while improving the relationships with the other minorities. You can all see the impossibility of turning your back to someone determined to hate you.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Totally agree in relation to the facial recognition software. They should be tied in with identity cards as well.

Well wasn't Uskana an example of what many Macedonians do not want in Macedonia;

- No connection to Macedonia with no respect for the Macedonian State.
                            - Unable to articulate ethnic Albanian rights as a minority in Macedonia.
                            - Unable to justify ethnic Albanian rights as a minority in Macedonia.
                            - Non-acceptance of the Macedonian identity.

If he is representative of the ethnic Albanians in Macedonia, then I strongly question any reason for ongoing dialogue with them as a collective grouping.

Perhaps he needs to go back to Kicevo to learn some manners.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Risto, Its more then clear that he come to this forum with some kind of an agenda behind him, he tried to stir everybody up here and provoke us but it didnt work for him.

Unfortunately alot of Albanians think that Macedonia is their god given right that somehow the land belongs to them, they just simply demand everything like its their own while the rest of the minorities feel like 2rd class citizens.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Perhaps he needs to go back to Kicevo to learn some manners.
                                Bitola is his birth city remember?

Comment

Working...
                                X