What a stupid statement.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

EU with their double standards and hypocrisy.

I don't care about Serbia but this is another proof of EU`s bad policies.

There was a 30+ year old open dispute of border and ownership in Cyprus, EU accepted them as full member few years ago, by ignoring all these problems. Then why force others to fix similar problems now?

Hell, Cyprus is not even in Europe!

They did this cuz they thought they can force Turkey to leave the island by ignoring the 37 year old Turkish republic with 200.000 citizens in there. Ofc they couldn't force us for shit and now they tell us that we cant join EU if we don't leave Cyprus! LOL

They had no problem at all by accepting fake, Junta regime product of Greek Cyprus, then why they perceive similar stuff as a big problem for Serbia now??
      Last edited by Onur; 05-28-2010, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Serbia hasnt even applied to join the EU and look at the treatment they are getting, its the same everywhere they look at us like we are 10 classes below them.

Yes well Cyprus is closer to Israel then it is to Greece, the double standards are just amazing.

Onur, Nikola Gruevski just said that he cant ignore what the citizens are saying especially the EU and their mistreatment of our country.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Serbs,Albanians punch on in Mitrovica

Things are getting ugly in Kosovo

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Wow, a link.

Why don't you give us the gist of what happened?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

SOM, The Serbs want local elections in Mitrovica while the Albanians want to stop them.

A few people where injured, the Kosovo police stopped it from getting bigger.

Comment

• Warrior
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                I cant believe you are using the anti government site to provide links here? You are bit of a 'swinger'.....

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                  • Sep 2008

its only a question of time till it will again explode in kosovo
                  1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                  2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Neka se otepai Srbite i Shiptarite, ako imame poike oom ke mo pomzhvame da se isbrishate dvete!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Warrior, I only used them because there is video footage, i couldnt find any other site. Sitel hasnt been working for a few days now

Comment

• Komita
                        • May 2009

Stop writing it like a albanian Mitrovica, it's called Kosovska Mitrovica like it's not called tetove but Tetovo.
                        If we start using their names for cities then I dont know what to say...
                        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Komita, thanks for setting us straight on the Serbian stuff. Again.
                          Do you think the Serbs are politicaly good friends of the Macedonians?
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                            Stop writing it like a albanian Mitrovica, it's called Kosovska Mitrovica like it's not called tetove but Tetovo.
                            If we start using their names for cities then I dont know what to say...
                            I believe the shiptar way of saying this place name is "Mitrovice"...... Mitrovica is the "shortened version" of the full Kosovska Mitrovica - no need to get your knickers in a knot over such little things like that......

Comment

• johnMKD
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Komita, thanks for setting us straight on the Serbian stuff. Again.
                              Do you think the Serbs are politicaly good friends of the Macedonians?
                              Well, if you have to compare them with the Albanians, I guess they are, RTG.
                              Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

Well said make once and nicely picked up john.

Comment

Working...
                                X