Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian History

Old 12-14-2008, 09:23 AM   #1
VMRO

VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of
Default Muslim Macedonian VMRO Vojvodi/komiti

I read a while back that there was Macedonian muslim vojvodi or perhaps just a vojvoda of muslim faith fighting for VMRO around the Skopje region, there is even evidence of a narodna song dedicated to him, Mustafa vojvoda or something along those lines, i had the article somewhere, it's in a box somewhere in storage however, has anyone else heard of this.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 03:21 PM   #2
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to know much more about this as well.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 03:25 PM   #3
Daskalot

Daskalot is on a distinguished road

this is the first time I have heard anything about this, but many fought under VMRO's banner, so why not "Nashi Turci"(our "Turks" ie Muslim Macedonians).
Old 12-14-2008, 08:57 PM   #4
VMRO

VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daskalot View Post
this is the first time I have heard anything about this, but many fought under VMRO's banner, so why not "Nashi Turci"(our "Turks" ie Muslim Macedonians).
I was surprised when i read it as well, there was a narodna song which sung about him "Mustafa Vojvoda" (not sure it was Mustafa, just sounds like it was). We don't have information that much of Skopje vojvodi.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:34 AM   #5
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Good topic VMRO, I will ask some of the startsi and see if they have heard anything about this.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:33 AM   #6
Orovnichanec

Orovnichanec has a reputation beyond reputeOrovnichanec has a reputation beyond reputeOrovnichanec has a reputation beyond reputeOrovnichanec has a reputation beyond reputeOrovnichanec has a reputation beyond reputeOrovnichanec has a reputation beyond reputeOrovnichanec has a reputation beyond reputeOrovnichanec has a reputation beyond reputeOrovnichanec has a reputation beyond reputeOrovnichanec has a reputation beyond reputeOrovnichanec has a reputation beyond repute

I believe there is a long forgotten song about a Mustafa Vojvoda. I will see what I can scrounge up.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:21 PM   #7
Sarafot

Sarafot is on a distinguished road

Nice thing,perhaps our brothers with muslim fate will not be asimilated then by thouse squips,which are trieing to do so,i have met peoples which were in Macedonian national census,and i've heard that many Macedonian muslims were accepting rewards for that or they were prisileni to do so, you know for muslims in modern time it is more important the faith then nationality.
Sarafot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 02:48 AM   #8
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orovnichanec View Post
I believe there is a long forgotten song about a Mustafa Vojvoda. I will see what I can scrounge up.
Orovnichanec, did you end up finding this song?
Old 08-02-2020, 08:36 AM   #9
stefan559

stefan559 has much to be proud ofstefan559 has much to be proud ofstefan559 has much to be proud ofstefan559 has much to be proud ofstefan559 has much to be proud ofstefan559 has much to be proud ofstefan559 has much to be proud ofstefan559 has much to be proud ofstefan559 has much to be proud of

I know for one macedonian muslim. He was from village Drugovo, Kicevo, His name was Elez Feratov Feratoski.
stefan559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 08:34 PM   #10
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Probably this guy from Drugovo. Apparently he was a courier (not sure if he was a komita).

https://mk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94...BE%D0%B2%D0%BE
Quote:
Елез Фератов Елезоски — бил курир во македонската револуционерна организација, во четите на Арсо Мицков и Наќе Јанев.
The source on the page mentions Илинденски сведоштва том II, дел I. His name is on the Kicevo list you provided on the other thread. Can you provide his testimony here?