• Show
Clear All
  • Helvetia
    Banned
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
    1. Do you fly the ventilator?
    2...rash actions - you speak of war
    I speak of a moral revolution, changing peoples enslaved mindsets, and mediocre acceptance, of peaceful protest and demonstration
    No, of course not, I fly the only Macedonian flag.

I was talking about how war isn't an opinion, that's a big difference from encouraging it.

Well, I think we are doing pretty decent right now. You might have a different perspective, obviously a more negative one. But I am a pragmatist and an optimist.
    Last edited by Helvetia; 09-21-2011, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Helvetia
      Banned
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by julie View Post
      Macedonia square is very beautiful
      I enjoyed seeing all the leaders and wonderful Macedonians in the square.
      I cried when I saw "warrior on a horse" , an awesome statue, without a name. I cried because he had no name . Symbols wiped off soldiers shields.

How is the Skopje 2014 project contributing to national sovereignty??

Incidentally ...Macedonia fallen hard and fast.....using YOUR words
      They might be without names but I think we all know what they represent and that is the important part.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Helvetia View Post

I was talking about how war isn't the opinion, that's a big difference from encouraging it.

Well, I think we are doing pretty decent right now. You might have a different perspective, obviously a more negative one. But I am a pragmatist and an optimist.
        Your positive acceptance is passive acceptance of the erosion of Macedonian sovereignty
        My negative perspective is Macedonian sovereignty and Macedonia for the Macedonians

May I ask you why you keep bringing up WAR?
        War is not in my thought process. peaceful demonstration is not war
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

I understand where you're coming from, and unfortunately, this is something we must accept for now. When we've managed to turn our country into a Western equivalent of Switzerland or close then we can think about abolishing the Framework and ensure the Albanians are assimilated. But right now? We're just a poor country with barely any power. If we tried to take matters into our own hands, we would be immediately crushed by the NATO just as they crushed the Serbs when they tried to take on Kosovo problems by their own.
          Helvetia, you remind me of someone who didn't last here very long. I don't expect you to last much longer than he did.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

They might be without names but I think we all know what they represent and that is the important part.
            Is that you FYROM?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Well, we did manage to prevent the Albanians from breaking off and taking Western Macedonia with them. That, in my eyes, is a victory for us since we prevented their primary objective. We managed to turn the NATO against them as well, to compare, the NATO bombed the Serbs for trying to kick out the Albanians. That didn't happen, the NATO helped us clean up the Albanians, especially in that Essential Harvest operation. I know some of us consider it a defeat because we signed the Framework but we are still a young nation. Albanians will be eventually assimilated and all the rights they got with the Ohrid Framework won't really matter in the next 50 years since they'll be identifying as Macedonian by then.
              OMG...is this guy for real...????

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

I was talking about how war isn't an opinion, that's a big difference from encouraging it.

You're kidding yourself...you're a fuckin' idiot mate.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Are you sure you are not Albanians Helvetia?
                  Macedonia did not win any war in 2001.
                  a shiptar no doubt about it...

only a shiptar wants the swiss model for Macedonia

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

I would like to encourage Admin to change the avatar of this newly arrived shiptar.

I find his avatar grossly offensive and if we're serious about criticizing the current Macedonian flag, I'll be fucked if Im going to put up with this clowns swiss flag drapped over geographical Macedonia as his avatar

Comment

Working...
                    X