X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    people can come to a realisation of something, but if they aren't consistent in their approach and understanding then the importance of the realisation could easily be lost to them, and that prevents more people from catching on to the same message.
    Yes, consistency is the key. Protesting once and then just forgetting about it the next day is inconsistent, and wont result in any change. Being consistent in campaigning and protesting until there is change is the right thing to do. At the end of the day it is in the hands of the Macedonians in Macedonia whether they choose to take a stand on very important issues regarding ending the name negotiations and the interim accord.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

THe people of macedonia through the awakening of the free media will be informed as to what's going on & they need the empowerement to take things in their hands & revolt against the rom govt by the use of civil disobedience they hope to achieve a turnaround in their misfortunes.THe free media in macedonia must awaken first to inform the citizens of macedonia that the ordinary ctizens will not tolerate it's anti macedonian stance.We have been left out in the cold on consecutive occassions.We need the support of the free media of the citizens of macedonia & then the media can support the citizenry to protest with their civil disobedience.They can deliver the empowerement in terms of educating the citizenry of what has gone on before & what is hoped to be achieved through empowerement of the ctizens.In this way if enough of the macedonian ctizens protest enmass then they will achieve it's aims of turning the govt on it's head or even replacing it entirely.
      MTO can get the ball rolling by communicating with the free macedonian press through releasing of press releases & then the press can do the rest informing the macedonian public about what is going to happen & through nuturing & educating the public to realise they have been duped on several & many other occasions should encourage civil disobedience through adequate empowerment.We need a particular mindset of the public to take action & protest about the way their own govt has acted & let them down badly.The empowerement is in the realisation that action must be taken to demonstrate against this complete sell out of macedonia.
      Last edited by George S.; 09-25-2011, 03:46 AM. Reason: edit
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        I agree and that is why I put the revolution at the beginning. But I am not so sure that everything else will automatically fall into place, the plan of action requires structure. Human nature works in mysterious ways at times - people can come to a realisation of something, but if they aren't consistent in their approach and understanding then the importance of the realisation could easily be lost to them, and that prevents more people from catching on to the same message.
        I agree that there needs to be a well organised movement. The point I was trying to make, but did not articulate very well, was that it is relatively much easier to organise and undertake political change (once a moral revolution has been accomplished) than it is to actually bring about a moral revolution itself.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

I think the MTO must inform the free macedonian media of it's intentions.
          that is:1 to inform & educate the people about what has happened,
          2.to liberate their minds to a particular mindset.
          3.To accept the fact that a revolution must be bought about by the people for the people.
          4.To encourage civil disobedience through active participation of the macedonian citizens,
          5 the public to be empowered to take matters in their hands & protest hard against an unjust & tratorous govt who is letting them down to the point where they are acting anti macedonian.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
          X