Which religion do you think will be most beneficial to Macedonia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Helvetia View Post
    I only made the distinction because we have stupid Aegean Macedonians ruining Macedonia... like Gruevski. Gruevski is from Aegean part of Macedonia and he is ruining my country. So I have a right to be sick of people like him.

Consider me however you want but I am Macedonian and just because my opinions are different doesn't mean I am not one.
    No, you mean we have stupid Macedonians ruining the country. Whether they are from Vardar, Egej or Pirin, they are all the same Macedonians. The only difference between the now divided regions is the history they have suffered.

You have a right to dislike Gruevski, but while we're using your distinctions I'll quickly make one of my own.
    Goce Delchev was from the Aegean part of Macedonia, so he must've been 'stupid' under your logic. If we had a few Goce Delchevs' living in the 21st century, we'd likely be in a much better position than we currently are.

I'm not denying that you aren't Macedonian, but your unsubstantiated assertions certainly do not promote such a view.
    Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 09-30-2011, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I only made the distinction because we have stupid Aegean Macedonians ruining Macedonia... like Gruevski. Gruevski is from Aegean part of Macedonia and he is ruining my country. So I have a right to be sick of people like him.

Consider me however you want but I am Macedonian and just because my opinions are different doesn't mean I am not one.
      I consider you a fool.
      Gruevski has some of that Vardar blood too, how can you be sure where the retardation came from? How is the blood different in any case? He seems to be working in the interest of ethnic Albanians more than anyone else. He must have a bit of that in him as well.

I think you are a lovely candidate for a permanent ban.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

Its interesting that we have a shiptar from Macedonia pretending to be Macedonian and throwing out the idea of Macedonians changing their religion for the “reward” of getting into the EU and forming “alliances” with western Europe – a group of nations that clearly have zero respect for Macedonians and will always be with the greeks, shiptars and Bulgarians.

Albanians have a history of being weak minded sell outs that change their religion to please their overlords and suck up to them, wether it was the ottomans or the Europeans, but when it comes to religion Macedonians aren’t as greedy and weak minded as Albanians and actually believe in their religion. Shiptars use religion as a political tool to assimilate non-Albanians and also to suck up to other nations – which I find disgusting and shameful.

However the sad thing is that Macedonians are more then willing to get into the EU by sacrificing their identity and history and name, which they have pretty much done so already…..

So I guess a weak minded and sinister shiptar like you should have actually made this topic about changing names/identity instead of religion. Just goes to show how much of a hopeless idiot you are, and that you are not from Macedonia. You’re probably a shiptar from the ghetto’s of New York or something

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

I don't know what to say. Orthodox Christianity spawned from Church of Constantinople which in turn is Greek. Maybe it wasn't forced down on us but we certainly adopted it, a Greek branch of Christianity.
          BS. Prove it. Not with Wikipedia either. Show us the original sources of the time that state that the church of constantinople was greek.
          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            I think you are a lovely candidate for a permanent ban.
            So do I, he is an Albanian on some sort of stupid agenda. Let's see how far he wants to push it.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Helvetia
              Banned
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
              BS. Prove it. Not with Wikipedia either. Show us the original sources of the time that state that the church of constantinople was greek.
              Seriously? What the hell? It IS common knowledge that the Church of Constantinople was Greek, the Empire Greek, etc. What kind of world are you living in, in total denial? My God, almighty.

Please TELL me what language the Church of Constantinople speaks today and WHAT language it spoke during the medieval era? Greek and Greek.

What. The. Fuck.

You guys are UTTERLY RIDICULOUS, because the majority of Macedonians follow Orthodoxy, NOW ORTHODOXY CAN'T BE GREEK AT ALL, out of sheer phobia and stupidity.

I am done here with you ignorants.

Bye bye.

Comment

• Helvetia
                Banned
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                So do I, he is an Albanian on some sort of stupid agenda. Let's see how far he wants to push it.
                Yeah, I am done here, lol... I am Macedonian and you guys are treating me like shit JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION, WOW.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Helvetia
                  Please TELL me what language the Church of Constantinople speaks today and WHAT language it spoke during the medieval era? Greek and Greek.
                  So? What language is spoken in Rome? Are the Croatians Latin or Italian?
                  You guys are UTTERLY RIDICULOUS, because the majority of Macedonians follow Orthodoxy, NOW ORTHODOXY CAN'T BE GREEK AT ALL, out of sheer phobia and stupidity.
                  Neither Orthodoxy or Catholicism can be directly identified with a single ethnic group you fool, you're only trying to manipulate the discussion by first suggesting that Orthodoxy is solely 'Greek' and then suggesting that is must be partly 'Greek'. There is no phobia here, but there certainly is stupidity with your presence.
                  I am done here with you ignorants.
                  You were on your way out anyway. Good riddance.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Yeah, I am done here, lol... I am Macedonian and you guys are treating me like shit JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION, WOW.
                    If you're going to disappear then do it already. You're being treated the way you are because you've been deliberately evasive and stupid from the first moment you arrived. You're no Macedonian, don't insult our intelligence, you should be ashamed of yourself for coming here and not even having the dignity to state your true background.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

Labeling Aegean Macedonians as stupid isn't an opinion, it's an idiotic attack.

Comment

• Helvetia
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2011

If you're going to disappear then do it already. You're being treated the way you are because you've been deliberately evasive and stupid from the first moment you arrived. You're no Macedonian, don't insult our intelligence, you should be ashamed of yourself for coming here and not even having the dignity to state your true background.
                        Let me prove you wrong...

I'm ashamed to call myself Macedonian in face of you history ignorants.

Bye.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

You still here? That could be anybody, and I doubt that you would reveal your surname after being so evasive.

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

Let me prove you wrong...

I'm ashamed to call myself Macedonian in face of you history ignorants.

Bye.
                            What are you proving? That photobucket is crap?

Christianity has been a part of Macedonia since the apostle Paul visited us in 50ish AD, in fact, the first convert to Christianity in Europe was a Macedonian girl.

During 500 years of ottoman oppression, there were many attempts at converting Macedonians to Islam that failed. Despite all the drawbacks to being a Christian, the Macedonians kept their faith and suffered as a result.

And now you want us to change? WHY? So we can be more liked by the Germans?

FACT - Germany doesn't give a shit what religion we are, they give a shit about how we can benefit them by entering the EU, and we can't, so if we're orthodox, catholic, protestant, muslim or jehova's witnesses, nothing is going to change.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

The photobucket which has disappeared had a pic of a US passport and the name 'Boskovski'. Who knows where he got it from.

Comment

• Bij
                                • Oct 2009

The photobucket which has disappeared had a pic of a US passport and the name 'Boskovski'. Who knows where he got it from.
                                Like Ljube Boskovski? Hmm...

It doesn't mean anything. It's most likely photoshopped, googled, and/or doesn't prove a Macedonian. I met an Albanian in Bitola with a US passport and an -OVSKI surname. He tried to sell me drugs, too. Maybe it's the same guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X