X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    The fact is they can reject it at any time.THat's what people fail to realise that they could have refused & they still can & say the people will not stand up to for it.
    Sorry, George this is not true, the flag was sold by Gligorov and no longer available (see attempted assassination). Can, he be sued? Yes, 100%. Also, the flag may be used by every Macedonian organization and church in diaspora countries - only applies to ROM.
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-05-2011, 05:42 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
      Sorry, George this is not true, the flag was sold by Gligorov and no longer available (see attempted assassination). Can, he be sued? Yes, 100%
      MK, I'm not sure whether you actually believe what you just posted or you did so in jest, but it causes confusion in relation to critical issues of national importance. The sonce has not been sold in a commercial sense, it is not "unavailable" and Gligorov cannot be 'sued'.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
      X