Shto e Ohridskiot ramkoven dogovor? Iznuden akt na kapitulatsiya na porazena strana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Shto e Ohridskiot ramkoven dogovor? Iznuden akt na kapitulatsiya na porazena strana

Please delete this thread.
    Last edited by indigen; 11-01-2011, 11:37 PM. Reason: Needs to be deleted!
  • aleksandrov
    • Feb 2010

Indigen,

It's great to see such a resourceful thread on the Ohrid Framework agreement, the continued implementation and expansion of which represents the gravest of all imminent dangers to the security, rights and freedoms of the Macedonian people and Macedonian statehood, yet hardly gets the attention it deserves.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

And there went the country.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• aleksandrov
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by indigen
        Zdravo Igor,
        I agree with all you say and your contribution to the Macedonian cause during 2001 crisis is greatly respected and appreciated. Please feel free to contribute any other material you may have in your possession or have access to and help to raise some more awareness.

So pochit.
        Zdravo Indigen,

Rather than continue to repeat what I and other opponents of the Framework Agreement have been saying since before its ratification, I have decided to focus on seeing a research centre established in Macedonia that will systematically investigate and document the daily repression and ethnic cleansing faced by Macedonians at the hands of the Balisti, as a result of the discriminatory ethnic segregation, federalization and facilitation of an aggressively racist Albanian ruling class that the 'ramkovisti' and their Gligorov-inspired progenitors have been implementing since the break-up of Yugoslavia. If you are interested in helping realize this initiative, please email me at [email protected] The same goes for any other members of this forum who are interested in participating.

So pochit,
        Igor
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

This is a highly recommended and timely initiative that will have the full support of the MTO based on the above goals.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

indigen start a thread in the general section, this needs to be debated .

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I wonder how this next census will fare.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

I wonder if the albanians got their way in delaying the census because they were trying to get the diaspora count for the census.It will be interesting to knowthe extent the albanians will go to falsify the census for example counting turks as albanians.Maybe a comparison of a before & after the census would be interesting.I wonder how many figures the albanians have fudged.?
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  I wonder if the albanians got their way in delaying the census because they were trying to get the diaspora count for the census.It will be interesting to knowthe extent the albanians will go to falsify the census for example counting turks as albanians.Maybe a comparison of a before & after the census would be interesting.I wonder how many figures the albanians have fudged.?
                  George S
                  An easier question would be how many figures were actually correct!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                  X