X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Currency Trader
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    CT, a word of advice, careful. Not too long ago you were a vehement UMD 'defender, then you saw what they were all about. I fear you're returning back to your former views for the sake of some misguided 'objectivity'.

What exactly do you mean that I was a "vehement UMD defender", and then I saw what they were all about?

And what exactly do you consider to be a "misguided objectivity"?

-

Comment

• Currency Trader
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Fair enough, we should just ignore the stupid question and hope it does not place a question mark over the entire survey. This is a reasonable conclusion and probably why I bothered to complete the survey

That is a prudent decision.

What precisely is your relationship with UMD? .... just so I can gauge your perspective and all.
      I have no relationship.

Q: Would it be more or less of a risk if they showed the other (real) organisations?
      If the assumption is that UMD has less of a following in Australia, then there could be more risk if they listed other organisations.

I genuinely do not accept that an organisation with a membership of no more than an estimated 100 people in Australia is even worth mentioning in the question .... plain and simple. .
      You're entitled to your subjective opinion. I have no intention to influence or change that.

--

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Currency Trader View Post
        What exactly do you mean that I was a "vehement UMD defender", and then I saw what they were all about?

And what exactly do you consider to be a "misguided objectivity"?

-
        Ok, you're back to your normal self then. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? If so, go back a month or so and take a look at your persistent apologetic defense of those UMD clowns, and then your so-called disappointment with their most recent behavior towards the AMHRC. Should you still be confused, then you should seek help from professionals.

By 'misguided objectivity' I mean your pathetic relapse as an UMD advocate. Like with everybody else, I tend to allow people to redeem themselves, even if it is a mistake. Seldom do I make the same mistake twice. Welcome back, some people never learn.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Currency Trader
          • Sep 2009

Ok, you're back to your normal self then. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? If so, go back a month or so and take a look at your persistent apologetic defense of those UMD clowns, and then your so-called disappointment with their most recent behavior towards the AMHRC. Should you still be confused, then you should seek help from professionals.

By 'misguided objectivity' I mean your pathetic relapse as an UMD advocate. Like with everybody else, I tend to allow people to redeem themselves, even if it is a mistake. Seldom do I make the same mistake twice. Welcome back, some people never learn.

The topic of this thread is about the University survey. I haven't spoken to you on this subject. All others I've spoken to have used a polite and respectful tone when discussing the topic. That has been very positive so far.

Then you come with a post which intends to focus on a personal level and not so much about the survey per se - So, here is my answer to you: I'd encourge you to open a separate thread if you want to discuss personal positions and the difference between an "advocate" and someone who uses "objectivity". Bring it on if you wish to take it further.

As for your hightlight of my "disappointment" of UMD decision to not officially support AMHRC campaign, that has all been cleared for me. My questions have been answered and I now understand the underlying issues behind the non-official support. If you ever wondered why Macedonian history has been marked by divisions, this is an example.
          There is always 3 sides to the story.

Noentheless, my objectivity and rationale decided to support AMHRC campaign. Do you have a problem with that?

Let me ask you this:

Do you think that an organisation/government/dog club/investment group (regardless of mission) will always do/say the right thing and fulfill every member or non-member wishes?

Do think its possible for individuals to objectively judge each separate action that an organisation does?

-

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I don't need you to remind me what the topic of this thread is. Bring it on? Get real, lol, show some consistency, you're a roller-coaster and a closet apologist that underwent a short process of clarity and logic before returning to your familiar self. And you're now convinced that it has all 'been cleared', to who, you? Of course it has, you must have had some sleepless nights when that US lackey Koloski was unable to produce a reasonable answer to your (then) reasonable questions.

Perhaps this is your cue to return to the maknews forum and indulge in the usual UMD ass-kissing that is habitually displayed over there. As you can see, nobody here is espousing the same views as yourself. Wonder why? Perhaps we're all wrong and you're right. Let me know if you need help identifying the sarcasm mr 'positive'.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Do you think that an organisation/government/dog club/investment group (regardless of mission) will always do/say the right thing and fulfill every member or non-member wishes?
              How about that organisation, at a minimum, broadly aligns itself with the views of the people it pretends to represent?
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

CT, I shall spell something out for you
                UMD, united Macedonian Diaspora.
                ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

how many members are there in this organisation? And dont quote facebook because I have 1500 "friends " on there. My guess is 500. Worldwide.

united - in unity, solidarity, together, cohesively
                diaspora - the group of people that are not within RoM

ha ha ha ha ha

they do NOT represent the voice of the people, they are working backwards with the politicians in Rom, forming alliances and these surveys which concern me, there could be a real backlash as a result of this survey, and UMD falsely representing the diaspora
                Where has it been put to a vote that the UMD is THE diaspora?
                Am sick and tired of people liek yourself that come here and dribble the bullshit

I was very objective when it came to the UMD and called for unity and crap
                Until I saw and heard with my own ears and eyes 2 metres away from me what UMD is and represents
                allowing negotiations, allowing bullshit prefixes , talking non stop about mission statements and then NOT ALLOWING anyone to ask questions because they (deliberately) ran out of time
                Then I woke up.
                You can spout their virtues and how wonderful they are , but people that need to blow their own trumpets with their little appendages on their supreme state of wonderfulness have their own self serving interests
                This survey should have been conducted in UNITED collaboration with the Macedonian communities
                Shut Up
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

And they supported the mpo
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                    • Oct 2009

Mpo

Originally posted by julie View Post
                    And they supported the mpo
                    Julie - can you elaborate when UMD supported the MPO?
                    For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                    http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                    Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                    Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                    Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Currency Trader
                      • Sep 2009

I don't need you to remind me what the topic of this thread is. Bring it on? Get real, lol, show some consistency, you're a roller-coaster and a closet apologist that underwent a short process of clarity and logic before returning to your familiar self. And you're now convinced that it has all 'been cleared', to who, you? Of course it has, you must have had some sleepless nights when that US lackey Koloski was unable to produce a reasonable answer to your (then) reasonable questions.

Perhaps this is your cue to return to the maknews forum and indulge in the usual UMD ass-kissing that is habitually displayed over there. As you can see, nobody here is espousing the same views as yourself. Wonder why? Perhaps we're all wrong and you're right. Let me know if you need help identifying the sarcasm mr 'positive'.

I asked you three simple questions, and you decided to dodge all three of them.

I'll repeat them again:

1. My objectivity and rationale decided to support AMHRC campaign.
                      Do you have a problem with that? (yes or no)

2. Do you think that an organisation/government/dog club/investment group (regardless of mission) will always do/say the right thing and fulfill every member or non-member wishes? (yes or no)

3. Do think its possible for individuals to objectively judge each separate action that an organisation does? (yes or no)

--------------

Yes, it has all been clear with me as to why UMD did not officially support the campaign - I got my answers and that's what matters for me.

Its irrelevant whether someone agrees with me or not when I question certain arguments in this thread. I'm not dependent on others to agree with me, are you?

Aren't you advocating constructive discussions where different set of opinions are welcomed, or are you advocating some totalitarian way of style where everyone must have the same opinion?

Again, if you wish to take a constructive debate of the difference between an "advocate" and someone who uses "objectivity", let me know.

Regards,
                      CT

--

Comment

• Currency Trader
                        • Sep 2009

CT
                        Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        How about that organisation, at a minimum, broadly aligns itself with the views of the people it pretends to represent?
                        Vangelovski,
                        Can you be more specific to what view(s) you are referring to?

--

Comment

• Currency Trader
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                          CT , UMD will not answer any questions which do not see them in a golden light.
                          Julie,
                          I can only speak of my own experience. It may take some time, but in the end I have received answers to my questions, both in the public forum and off forum - I think its important to remember that organisations may not answer certain questions in this type of public forum. And this goes not only for UMD.

-

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

3. Do think its possible for individuals to objectively judge each separate action that an organisation does? (yes or no)
                            Yes, except where there is a systematic history of actions that go against a normal Macedonian's belief system. Which applies in this case.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
                              Julie - can you elaborate when UMD supported the MPO?
                              Meto, shall we pull out some old qoutes?
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

CT

Vangelovski,
                                Can you be more specific to what view(s) you are referring to?

--
                                How about we start with the cause as defined by the MTO?

Comment

Working...
                                X