Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Old 05-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #21
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Slovak, in which century do you think the definite article first developed? I know of Macedonian texts dating from the 16th century where it is used, how much earlier than that could it have been?
Old 05-10-2009, 03:37 AM   #22
Sarafot

Sarafot is on a distinguished road

Tomas, but i ask you once ''Is Macedonian most similar to OCS'', and you say ''NO'', now i see that it is, also many Macedonian words were changed during the time like Slovakian words have changed.

What do you say?
Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
- Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902
Sarafot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:40 AM   #23
Sarafot

Tomas i also want to say ''THANKS'', it is nice to see you here on the forum.
Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
Old 05-10-2009, 05:04 AM   #24
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Ама и ти се чепкаш Сарафе, it is nice to see both of you on the forum, само без кавги и вреѓање, OK?
Old 05-10-2009, 03:41 PM   #25
Sarafot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarafot View Post
Tomas i also want to say ''THANKS'', it is nice to see you here on the forum.
I'm not kiding i m proud to see someone like Tomas, who know to explain some things about OCS,nobody realy didnt know to expline me before.

Old 05-10-2009, 03:56 PM   #26
Delodephius

Delodephius is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
Slovak, in which century do you think the definite article first developed? I know of Macedonian texts dating from the 16th century where it is used, how much earlier than that could it have been?
I read that the definite article started to appear in around 12th century, but at that time it was still the demonstrative pronoun that was used in postposition instead of preposition like in other languages. In Slovak for example, the pronoun still exists today as ten, tá, to, or in Serbian as taj, ta, to. They are of coursed changed (declined) by cases. The pronoun was first too declined in Macedonian and Bulgarian after it entered postposition. So for example место то which is in the Nominative case could be места того in the Genitive case or месту тому in the Dative case. At some point cases were dropped and the pronoun became the article. In almost all Indo-European languages today that use a definite article the article almost always evolved from the demonstrative pronoun. As for when the usage of the definite article was definite? I can't say. It was in the Late Medieval period at least (13th-15th century).
But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.
Delodephius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:02 AM   #27
Soldier of Macedon

Good information and appears to make sense too, thanks Slovak.
Old 05-16-2009, 04:12 AM   #28
Soldier of Macedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slovak
да свѧтітъ сѧ їмѧ Твоє,
да се свети името Твое;
свѧті сѧ їмѧ Твоє,
posväť sa meno tvoje,
posvečeno bodi tvoje ime.

да прідєтъ цѣсарьствіє Твоє,
да дојде царството Твое;
пріді цѣсарьство Твоє,
príď kráľovstvo tvoje,
Pridi k nam tvoje kraljestvo,

да бѫдєтъ волѣ Твоѣ
да биде волјата Твоја
бѫді волѣ Твоѣ
buď vôľa tvoja,
zgodi se tvoja volja,
In the above texts, Macedonian (OCS and modern) have the 'da' (да) conjunction, whereas the rest do not. It seems to be one of the main characteristics that distinguishes Macedonian from Moravian, at least in the above examples anyway.

Here are some texts cited in the OCS studies of the University of Texas at Austin.

http://www.utexas.edu/cola/centers/l...ocsol-3-R.html

Quote:
.....narodu' zhe zaprje'ti ima da umli'tchite | ona zhe patche vu'pi'jaashete glagol'jo^shta pomilui ny gospodi synu davydovu' i stavu' iisusu' vu'zglasi ja i retche tchi'to khoshteta da su'tvor'jo^ vama | glagolaste emu gospodi da otvri'zete se^ naju otchi......
Slovak, is the above OCS of the Macedonian or Moravian type?
Old 05-16-2009, 04:44 AM   #29
Delodephius

Delodephius is on a distinguished road

The text is in Macedonian. Moravian doesn't have the sound шт, щ (sht).
But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.
Delodephius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:22 AM   #30
macorules94

macorules94 is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure Macedonia invented slavic. Not coz I think so, but I have proof.

Jas
Vas
Nas

I
You guys
We

See? its all same. but in Bulgarian..

Az
Vas
Nas

Why not Vaz and Naz?

then, ours is