X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dove View Post
    Do you have a reference for what Kary Mullis said, I have checked but cannot find it?

Has anyone done a study on how useless PCR Tests are? I have seen it reported that it is one error in 500 and the report can show false positives.
    Video lower on the page.
    What Kary Mullis says about PCR testing. By Dave Oneegs Kary Banks Mullis was an American biochemist. In recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction technique, or the PCR test, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year. Listen to […]

The PCR tests are run at 40 cycles here in Australia (which equates with 97% false positive). Anything more than 23 cycles are nothing more than lies. The UK used 45 cycles.

Further, serious questions have been raised about what precisely they were looking for in the tests. (i.e. was it anything related to Covid?) The FDA admitted they didn't have an isolated covid for their PCR tests and used a flu instead. It will all be revealed and many people will feel like idiots very soon. Funny how Bill Gates is heavily involved in the PCR testing aspect. Once you convince people they have covid, the rest is easy. (A bit like Scientology)

This is world war 3
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kompir
      • Jan 2015

In a nutshell, a PCR test if run properly is only able to tell you that something is there. It can't tell you what that something is, so the pathologists need a second test regime to nut out what it actually is. This is where the whole shitshow falls in a heap.
      Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Dove
        • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Video lower on the page.
        What Kary Mullis says about PCR testing. By Dave Oneegs Kary Banks Mullis was an American biochemist. In recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction technique, or the PCR test, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year. Listen to […]

The PCR tests are run at 40 cycles here in Australia (which equates with 97% false positive). Anything more than 23 cycles are nothing more than lies. The UK used 45 cycles.

Further, serious questions have been raised about what precisely they were looking for in the tests. (i.e. was it anything related to Covid?) The FDA admitted they didn't have an isolated covid for their PCR tests and used a flu instead. It will all be revealed and many people will feel like idiots very soon. Funny how Bill Gates is heavily involved in the PCR testing aspect. Once you convince people they have covid, the rest is easy. (A bit like Scientology)

This is world war 3
        Thanks for the info but what does "a bit like Scientology" mean?

Comment

• Dove
          • Aug 2018

Originally posted by kompir View Post
          In a nutshell, a PCR test if run properly is only able to tell you that something is there. It can't tell you what that something is, so the pathologists need a second test regime to nut out what it actually is. This is where the whole shitshow falls in a heap.
          Spolaiti Kompir

Comment

• Dove
            • Aug 2018

The Gates Foundation pledges $120 million to help get Covid pills quickly to poor countries.

Merck’s antiviral pill, molnupiravir.Credit...Merck’s antiviral pill.
            The first easy-to-use Covid-19 treatment could be available in the United States by the end of this year, but it is unlikely to reach developing countries, where hundreds of millions of people remain without access to vaccines, until at least the middle of 2022, according to public health officials.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation announced on Wednesday that it would attempt to expedite the timetable for getting the drug, the antiviral molnupiravir, to low-income countries. It pledged an initial investment of up to $120 million to prompt eight generic drugmakers that have signed licensing agreements with the drug’s developer Merck to start producing the medicine now, a sort of insurance policy gambling that it will be approved by regulatory bodies.

Molnupiravir was developed in record speed by Merck and Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, who have submitted an application to the Food and Drug Administration for emergency use authorization. Merck is already manufacturing the drug in anticipation of that approval, which could come in December.

The U.S. government has a pre-purchase contract for 1.7 billion courses of the medication, a simple pill that in a large clinical trial halved the risk of hospitalizations and death from the coronavirus among high-risk people who took it in the first days of infection. Other well-off countries are rushing to negotiate their own deals — on Wednesday the United Kingdom announced an agreement to buy 480,000 courses, pending approval.

In addition to licensing the eight Indian manufacturing companies to produce generic versions of molnupiravir, Merck is in discussions with the Medicines Patent Pool, a nonprofit backed by the United Nations, raising hopes the simple treatment could be widely accessible in nations where large numbers of unvaccinated people will continue to die of coronavirus infections.

But drug production experts say there are critical challenges, such as the supply of raw materials, regulatory approval and financial investment, that will mean the drug will be available in Omaha long before it is in Zimbabwe.

— Stephanie Nolen

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Thanks for the info but what does "a bit like Scientology" mean?
              Once they convince you about the first "leap of faith", you will start believing aliens are your leaders.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Dove
                • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Once they convince you about the first "leap of faith", you will start believing aliens are your leaders.
                That is great. LOL

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

The Gates Foundation pledges $120 million to help get Covid pills quickly to poor countries.
                  It performs poorly in comparison to Ivermectin. The pledge from Gates is farcical. His typical return on his philanthropic activities is 20 times. When is the last time you donated anything and received 20 times as much money back?

Different rules for some apparently.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                    • Jan 2015

A legal challenge to Victoria’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate launched by a teacher and her husband has been dramatically expanded to include more than 100 plaintiffs from a broad range of occupations, including an employee of CSL which manufactures the vaccine.

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

Kako ne mu e stram na ova govno, jurisdictions around the world are ditching the "vaccinated economy" as it's plain as day it's not working yet this smrden maintains his power trip:

Premier Daniel Andrews has revealed a “fundamental, massive” change to coronavirus restrictions that will come into force when the state reaches 90 per cent full vaccination, possibly as early as November 24.

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

Michael Leunig has been sacked by "The Age" for this:

Cartoonist Michael Leunig has been axed from his prime spot in The Age newspaper after a cartoon comparing resistance to mandatory Covid vaccines with the Tiananmen Square massacre was censored.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Wow. Says it all
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

I’ve noticed out my way, whenever any graffiti popped up along our ring road (spray painted in huge lettering on the sound barriers) criticizing the Chairman about lockdowns or espousing the benefits of ivermectin it never lasted more than about a week but strangely enough all of the other graffiti and general scrawl always seemed to stay and still does to this day...lol

Comment

• kompir
                              • Jan 2015

^ I've seen patches of it in Tullamarine (off Melrose Drive) and around the Western Hwy exits and it barely lasts a few days before it's cleared off.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Victorians should be ‘filled with dread’ by Andrews’ proposed pandemic laws

If these laws get through in Victoria, it will be the end of them.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X