X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
    why is it that in the same family you can have a bulgarian brother and a greek sister, yet you be macedonian?
    Yet their parents spoke Macedonian and raised them as Macedonians.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga
      it seems us macedonians all we do is blame everyone for our mistakes instead of taking responsibility for our mistakes.
      I am rather tired of that false generalisation. Macedonians are the most self-critical nation in the Balkans, we place blame where it belongs, sometimes it is with us, sometimes it is with others, but to say that all we do is blame others and never ourselves is a gross fiction.

And irrespective of how many Macedonians there are to blame, that still does not discount the fact that America is responsible for saving our enemies during 2001 when we had it all but won.

Let's try and remain objective here. Why are some of you so pro-US knowing what they have done to our people and state?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
        • Dec 2009

the world is your oyster, use it to promote the facts. i think the US has helped us a lot, yes they are to blame for many things, and different US governments act differently, but deep down i feel the US is a true friend to macedonia and really wants to help us. its up to us to take advantage of that. in 2001, macedonians were not united (we're still not!), and you cannot claim we almost won. albanians from the diaspora were plugging millions, and tons of albanians went back to fight. how many macedonians from the diaspora plugged in money to the macedonian army for arms and how many macedonians went back to fight?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

in 2001, macedonians were not united (we're still not!), and you cannot claim we almost won. albanians from the diaspora were plugging millions, and tons of albanians went back to fight. how many macedonians from the diaspora plugged in money to the macedonian army for arms and how many macedonians went back to fight?
          The last part of your paragraph is not relevant to the first part. Macedonian victory was imminent in Aracinovo during 2001, the terrorists were closed in and had nowhere to go, that is, until our 'best friends' the Americans came in and gave them safe passage.

How that relates to how much diaspora Macedonians and ethnic Albanians travelling to Macedonia for the war I don't know. Perhaps you can explain it to me. If more Macedonians from the diaspora went, it would have stopped America from saving their real friends, the ethnic Albanians?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

TK, Very little thats for sure, less then $1 Million which is nothing when your country is at war. We have to blame ourselves before we can blame others, USA has a bad policy towards other countries that is true however we cant run from the fact that people like Ljubco Georgievski, Branko Crvenkovski,Kiro Gligorov,Boris Trajkovski sold us out and we cant blame anybody but ourselves for it. Its all about how we portray ourselves if we portray ourselves as Rugs then people are going to walk all over us its always been that way.

I dont look at as fighting other peoples war, our soldiers are professionals and it is a big favor for the coalition and we should be doing more to get the best out of it. I wouldnt applaud going to war or sending more troops for America's war however that is what our soldiers are trained for to go to missions and to be prepared. If they are not in Afghanistan or Iraq they will probably go to Bosnia or Lebanon we do have troops stationed there.

TK, What are your thoughts about the war on terror?
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              The last part of your paragraph is not relevant to the first part. Macedonian victory was imminent in Aracinovo during 2001, the terrorists were closed in and had nowhere to go, that is, until our 'best friends' the Americans came in and gave them safe passage.

How that relates to how much diaspora Macedonians and ethnic Albanians travelling to Macedonia for the war I don't know. Perhaps you can explain it to me. If more Macedonians from the diaspora went, it would have stopped America from saving their real friends, the ethnic Albanians?
              soldier, how many terrorists were in aracinovo? less than 150? how many were throughout macedonia? over 3000 arms pieces were collected from these terrorists thanks to the us and nato, led by the brits.

bush made the call on aracinovo, and butler implemented it.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Arachinovo was nothing compared to what happened in Radusha, in one day the KLA had the most casualties thats why they imposed no fly zones there.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                  • Dec 2009

applauding

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  TK, Very little thats for sure, less then $1 Million which is nothing when your country is at war. We have to blame ourselves before we can blame others, USA has a bad policy towards other countries that is true however we cant run from the fact that people like Ljubco Georgievski, Branko Crvenkovski,Kiro Gligorov,Boris Trajkovski sold us out and we cant blame anybody but ourselves for it. Its all about how we portray ourselves if we portray ourselves as Rugs then people are going to walk all over us its always been that way.

I dont look at as fighting other peoples war, our soldiers are professionals and it is a big favor for the coalition and we should be doing more to get the best out of it. I wouldnt applaud going to war or sending more troops for America's war however that is what our soldiers are trained for to go to missions and to be prepared. If they are not in Afghanistan or Iraq they will probably go to Bosnia or Lebanon we do have troops stationed there.

everyone has a different approach to things, some applaud, some dont. nobody is wrong, nobody is 100% right. just because someone applauds sending more troops doesnt mean they are less macedonian, does it?

my thoughts on the war on terror? i think there is a problem for sure, im quite concerned about political islam, or radical islam. iran will be a problem in the future if democracy does not take greater root there. i see a lot of hope for the middle east and greater improvement, but pakistan and afghanistan still a big problem. it will take years. but i strongly believe the US and other countries needed to go into iraq and afghanistan. sorry im biased, US, australia, macedonia everyone wants the spoils of the riches. a lot of macedonians work in iraq and afghanistan, and to my knowledge few macedonian companies are involved there. good for them! profits!

watch michael moore's movies on the war on terror, you would be surprised. i am still amazed how a plane could get so close to the pentagon.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post

Prolet, how many Macedonians did you know of that went back to Macedonia in 2001?

Just quietly I knew of a few Slovene and Croat lads that went back home during the war….. Even remember hearing about a Hungarian dude my familiy used to know going back to Croatia to fight the serbs who were at his village. Crazy hey?

Remember a lot of “Muslim freedom fighters” went to Kosovo and Macedonia to help their “brothers”. Prolet where were the Orthodox Brothers? We had people volunteering from Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Grease, Serbia and even little Armenia hidden away in Asia – making their way to Bosnia and Kosovo to fight for the Orthodox family? Seems like they must have not heard about the Macedonian churches being destroyed by shiptar animals….

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

bush made the call on aracinovo, and butler implemented it.
                      And the Macedonians were left with hands tied, while the ethnic Albanian terrorists were free to exit.

The fact is, had not the Americans involved themselves in 2001, things would be much different in Macedonia, and Macedonians would not have to be forced into a position of acceptance. Instead, thanks to American intervention, we now have known terrorists like Ahmeti and co. freely walking around Skopje, and in and out of our parliament.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        And the Macedonians were left with hands tied, while the ethnic Albanian terrorists were free to exit.

The fact is, had not the Americans involved themselves in 2001, things would be much different in Macedonia, and Macedonians would not have to be forced into a position of acceptance. Instead, thanks to American intervention, we now have known terrorists like Ahmeti and co. freely walking around Skopje, and in and out of our parliament.
                        it would be nice if someone wrote a report on why americans did what they did in 2001 and the europeans? how much albanian money went into the hands of american and european politicans? i heard that the albanian mafia controls london, zurich, and new york.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

BBS, Very Little mate however now its different our army is much better prepared and equipped, they are going after the Criminals look at what happened in Brodec they trapped them like rats, to me the Alfa Units are brilliant.

I remember at one stage how there were reports that the Alfa Units are not active in Debar, around 30 of them went there and took out the whole city and arrested the biggest criminals and drug lords. The Albanians where powerless to do anything about it.

We are giving the Albanians far too much respect then what they are worth, i think even now the Ethnic Albanian Policemen are going to the strongholds and taking them out. Kondovo is a well known drug base for them, an Ethnic Albanian head chief arrested alot of them so in the end they put out a hit on him and killed him because he done too much damage, but now Police can go anywhere and usually when there are problems with Albanians the Albanian Policemen go to sort it out like what happened in Kondovo and Arachinovo.

Comment

• indigen
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                            Show me valid regulations that state they must have elections.
                            I would have thought that it would be obvious for any DEMOCRATIC organisation (especially one based in the "land of Democracy" where the state was founded on the battle cry of "No taxation without representation") seeking legitimacy and popular support to have regular AGMs, issue annual reports (financial and activities related) and hold elections of office bearers on an annual or bi-annual basis, as a minimum.

UMD appears to, or does, operate in a VRHOVIST (from the top (Vrv) down) manner and this would make it an unhealthy organisation. With the likes of A1 (should be a concern for those with alert minds) promoting a cult of personality around Meto Koloski, who, IMO, is an ideologically flawed character and IS a DETRIMENT to the Macedonian cause. IME, in all this hoopla about UMD, Macedonians are being DIVERTED from DILIGENT attention and course of action needed to reverse the already enacted deconstruction measures of Macedonian state, ethno-national identity and cultural-linguistic heritage and from organising effective resistance to prevent further PLANNED DECONSTRUCTION.

Gospodinot Antonio Miloshoski ne e predavnik nitu se chuvstvuva kako
                            bugarin.
                            Mojata familija se znae dosta dobro so negovata familija.
                            Jas go poznavam lichno brat mu no za zhal nesum go zapoznal Antonio.
                            Antonio ima mnogu napraveno za Makedonija i se nadevam khe prodolzhi
                            taka.

MPO ne e isto kako shto beshe pred nekolku godini, so tekot na
                            godinite, i so doajganje zachlenuvanje na novi lichnosti, MPO odi na
                            pravilen pat. Veruvaj ili ne, toa e tvoe pravo, kako shto i jas imam
                            pravo da mislam deka za 5 godini MPO khe bidi chista Makedonska
                            organizacija.

Wed Oct 6, 2004 3:58 am

"Metodija A. Koloski" <MKoloski@...>
                            mkoloski2000

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Macedo...r/message/4306
                            Ima vejkhe vesnik za Makedoncite vo SAD i toa e Makedonska Tribuna.
                            Toj vesnik se pechati od 1922.

Thu Aug 12, 2004

mkoloski2000
                            Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

----------------

Mislenjeto za MPO i za Makedonska Tribuna e od sekogas isto, gospodine
                            Koloski - Probugarsko stojaliste i voopsto neprifatlivo za Makedoncite.
                            Prvo i najvazno e jazikot, odnosno pismoto sto e odma vidlivo, a potoa
                            navistina najvaznoto e nivnata platforma.

So pocit, S.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:00 pm
                            S.
                            Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
                            Fri Aug 13, 2004
                            "Metodija A. Koloski: "....Another confusion is the use of
                            "Bulgarian" language in their newspaper, which I highly recommend
                            subscribing to, very informative, no offense to anyone here. I'm
                            subscribed to the Tribune because I want to learn what MPO does
                            and also because it is in English and that is the language I was
                            educated in.
                            ....they asked him about the Bulgarian language use.
                            The MPO director said that this language is the language they
                            always spoke, and that it is a Macedonian language. In fact, the
                            language they speak is the language before Blaze Konevski did a
                            reorganization of the Macedonian language in the 40s and 50s
                            taking out the iy, yu, ya "meki znaci," and replacing them with
                            Serbian ones....

....If anyone did anything to spite someone, it was the church's
                            decision to hold their convention during the same weekend as the MPO
                            one. I suggest a Church convention during Memorial Day Weekend,
                            because having two conventions at the same time in the same place
                            will be hectic. Also for some of us that want to attend the MPO
                            convention
                            cannot because the church convention is the same weekend....

....To see a list of all MPO conventions go to macedonian.org click on MPO
                            and then MPO activities. Just because you attend an MPO event does
                            not meant your a pro-Bulgarian...".

"...I'm a proud American myself. I was born and raised in America,
                            America gave me my education, not Macedonia.

....I have voiced out my opinion on MPO, and the way of feel,
                            nobody will change my views...

....We can work with MPO, believe me. What about the Pan-Macedonian
                            Association, which in fact are really ethnic Macedonians, but have
                            developed a pro-Greek national consciousness?"

To learn more about Boris Trajkovski and the Foundation, please visit

May he rest in peace and may he be remembered for the good that he did
                            for Macedonia, the Macedonian people, and the world! Bog da go prosti!

Wed Aug 25, 2004
                            mkoloski2000

Predavnickiot Ohridski 2001!?

Boris Trajkovski Predavnik?

Gospodinot Najdovski, ve molam da ni objasnite detalno zoshto go
                            razchunate pokojniot pretsedatel za predavnik?

Sun Aug 29, 2004
                            mkoloski2000

All these quotes of Meto are from 2004, at about the same time UMD was founded and he become its President for life. From where I stand, Meto is ideologically, thus intellectually, weak and it looks like MPO flipped/nobbled him.
                            Last edited by indigen; 02-05-2010, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Indigen, Whos gospodinot Najdovski? Does he mean Ico Najdovski?

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                                • Dec 2009

indigen, i am not a member of the group you are getting those quotes from so cannot see the messages, can you repost the entire messages from meto? id like to read what the entire posts say before i can make a judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X