Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • United MKD
    • Jul 2011

RIP James Gandolfini, my favourite actor. Tony Soprano, my favourite character.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Great talent...RIP...lesno da moie zemjata!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Had exams all day and hadn't heard of this until I checked this thread.

Rest in peace, he was an incredible actor. Sopranos is probably one of, if not my favourite TV series so it's a real shame to see the star of the show pass away at such a young age.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

I saw World War Z the other day. Not bad if you're into that zombie kind of stuff. Entertaining, but rather predictable at times. There also seemed to be a fair few moments where you are left thinking, 'as if they didn't do such and such.'

Saw it in 3D which was enjoyable, if you're willing to pay a few extra bucks.

3/5

A lot of good movies are out/coming out at the moment. The new Superman looks great.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
            ...Game of Thrones at eldest insistence would like it had me hooked, watch a season in one go, and enjoying it...
            I picked up Seasons 1 & 2 of GoT on blu ray the other day, mowed through Season 1 in a couple of days and have just started on S2...I'm in as well, hook line and sinker.

Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister is brilliant.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

GoT is definitely history in the making.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

It's a bloody addictive series. When I began watching, I ended up finishing both seasons in 2 or 3 days. Was absolutely hooked.

Agreed, the character Tyrion is played exceptionally well.

Just to add another quick review, the other day I went and saw The Internship. Nothing special, but an easy to watch comedy. It does make Google seem like a very desirable place to work. 2.5-3/5 stars seems about right.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

EM, I watched a fascinating movie the other day called, ‘The Curse’.

It was set by the side of a mysterious river of mists, where a great coliseum stands on lands belonging to the ancient Wurundjeri people.

The story is about two kingdoms, one called the Kingdom of the Mighty Cat, an ancient kingdom of beautiful navy blue and white banners adorning all lands west and to the shores of a vast blue ocean to the south. A kingdom that was a seat of great power that ruled over a once bountiful land called Victoria.

The other kingdom known as, the Kingdom of the Hawk, is represented by hideous brown and yellow banners.
                  The usurpers of the fabled silver chalice and ruled by a mad king called Jeffery of the House of Kennett.

The story goes that a long and dark winter descended on the Kingdom of the Hawk after the silver chalice was usurped by the knights of the Hawk in a battle against the rightful owners of the chalice, the blue bloods of the Mighty Cat of the great western lands.

The mad King Jeffrey is said to have cursed his kingdom five winters ago by mocking the righteous knights of the Mighty Cat. The knights of the mad King engaged in evil sorcery on that last spring season, five winters ago. The great goal slayer, Lord Cameron of the House of Mooney was hexed by the evil of mad King Jeffery, even half man Gazza, son of the great Sir Gary, of the House of Ablett couldn’t lift his knights to victory.

The spell on the bald half man was so great that he would eventually sell his soul for a few pieces of gold to a mysterious Sun God in the Northern wastelands promising great victories in battle, even more gold and all the naked women with long flowing, golden hair that a greedy farkin’ bastard could desire.

The spells of the mad King Jeffery continue to blight his former kingdom, the hex continues long after the mad king left the realm, with the last known message coming by raven from some far away lands that the mad king is living in exile.

The brave knights of the Kingdom of the Mighty Cat continue to slay the usurpers of the Silver Chalice for the last five winters.
                  The rat cunning of The Imp, Cyril of the House of Rioli evades him in his battles against the knights of the Mighty Cats whilst Sir Lancelot of the House of Franklin stands impotent before the altar of the Big Sticks in his battles against the Mighty Cat Kingdom.
                  The curse continues.

Great movie, I gave it 5/5.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    EM, I watched a fascinating movie the other day called, ‘The Curse’.

It was set by the side of a mysterious river of mists, where a great coliseum stands on lands belonging to the ancient Wurundjeri people.

The story is about two kingdoms, one called the Kingdom of the Mighty Cat, an ancient kingdom of beautiful navy blue and white banners adorning all lands west and to the shores of a vast blue ocean to the south. A kingdom that was a seat of great power that ruled over a once bountiful land called Victoria.

The other kingdom known as, the Kingdom of the Hawk, is represented by hideous brown and yellow banners.
                    The usurpers of the fabled silver chalice and ruled by a mad king called Jeffery of the House of Kennett.

The story goes that a long and dark winter descended on the Kingdom of the Hawk after the silver chalice was usurped by the knights of the Hawk in a battle against the rightful owners of the chalice, the blue bloods of the Mighty Cat of the great western lands.

The mad King Jeffrey is said to have cursed his kingdom five winters ago by mocking the righteous knights of the Mighty Cat. The knights of the mad King engaged in evil sorcery on that last spring season, five winters ago. The great goal slayer, Lord Cameron of the House of Mooney was hexed by the evil of mad King Jeffery, even half man Gazza, son of the great Sir Gary, of the House of Ablett couldn’t lift his knights to victory.

The spell on the bald half man was so great that he would eventually sell his soul for a few pieces of gold to a mysterious Sun God in the Northern wastelands promising great victories in battle, even more gold and all the naked women with long flowing, golden hair that a greedy farkin’ bastard could desire.

The spells of the mad King Jeffery continue to blight his former kingdom, the hex continues long after the mad king left the realm, with the last known message coming by raven from some far away lands that the mad king is living in exile.

The brave knights of the Kingdom of the Mighty Cat continue to slay the usurpers of the Silver Chalice for the last five winters.
                    The rat cunning of The Imp, Cyril of the House of Rioli evades him in his battles against the knights of the Mighty Cats whilst Sir Lancelot of the House of Franklin stands impotent before the altar of the Big Sticks in his battles against the Mighty Cat Kingdom.
                    The curse continues.

Great movie, I gave it 5/5.
                    Lol, you had me up to the 'Kingdom of the Mighty Cats.' The movie hasn't been completed yet Phoenix. Wait until September and you can give us a review of the extended version.

Well written though, had a good laugh.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Well, the end of another era shortly as the final episode of Breaking Bad is about to air in the US.

What a brilliant TV series. I am positive the final episode will not disappoint.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Has anybody seen 'House of Cards', the series with Kevin Spacey?
                        It's a political drama, detailing the dirty tricks, power plays and wheeling and dealing in Washington.

It's a pretty entertaining show...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Yes. Good show. Spacey is brilliant.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• United MKD
                            • Jul 2011

Breaking bad series finale tomorrow! Can't wait.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                              Breaking bad series finale tomorrow! Can't wait.
                              Last episode is called "Felina". Interesting suggestions online about that title.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

A great ending to BrBa.
                                Brilliant.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X