X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Macedonian flags replaced with Albanian flags in front of Macedonian Government
    During a rally last month by DPA

YouTube - ‪Tubimi ne Shkup‬‏

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

You know, if they were just doing it on a couple of occasions to celebrate their culture during days of significance, or if it was hoisted on their own social club houses, private institutions, etc, I wouldn't have an issue with it, but the fact that they parade around our country with a foreign flag like the land in which they live actually belongs to a foreign state, is the greatest insult. They simply have no regard for Macedonian sovereignty when they exhibit such behaviour. It would be like myself going around the whole of Australia and putting up a Macedonian flag next to each Australian one (after the Macedonian minority took up arms against the state which gave them a home), such a move is disrespectful. There must be a law against such provocative actions.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

There must be a law against such provocative actions.
        Even if there is a law, nothing will be done.

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

In most democratic countries this kind of thing is allowed. Legally, they can do it and get away with it.

I think that what bothers all of us here is the 'context' of it. The objective of Albanian nationalists is to split Macedonia. 2001 was simply a carefullly orchestrated stage, in that process. We all know that there are two nationalities in Macedonia - an Albanian nationality, and a Macedonian nationality. We know what is 'behind' the raising of an Albanian flag.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
            In most democratic countries this kind of thing is allowed. Legally, they can do it and get away with it.
            The problem is that Macedonia is not really a democracy. It purports to be and gives the impression to the outside world. But it is a puppet State that (in addition external influence) is hamstrung by the ethnic Albanians as a consequence of the Framework agreement.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

If a country is pandering to minorities just so that the politicians can stay in power is not in a real sense a democracy.It's like prostituting one self for the process of political expediency of the moment.Politicians have selected to be in bed with terroists who were fighting in 2001.What rights were they fighting for to take our lands away & call them albanian,who stupid is that capitulating to terrorists with agreements like the ohrid agreement.In the mean time the govt is in bed with the albanians whil'st it's neglecting the real citizens of macedonia.THe albanians are not real citizens but are pretend citizens with a greater albania motive.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                THe albanians are not real citizens but are pretend citizens with a greater albania motive.
                Of course they are citizens. They just don't have Macedonia's sovereignty as a priority.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

Albanians against the Macedonian language in schools

11.07.2011, ora 19:12

Çarshia e Shkupit
                  Albanians in Macedonia fear again this year, the fact that the authorities in Skopje will try to realize the project which aims the introduction of the Macedonian language for their children since in first grade.

But on the other hand the leader of the League of Albanian teachers said that is such a thing is applied it will fail from the start.

Leaders of the Ministry of Education of Macedonia do not provide any explanation on how it will be proceeded in this new school year. /albeu.com/

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                    But on the other hand the leader of the League of Albanian teachers said that is such a thing is applied it will fail from the start.
                    Maybe it would fail in Albania. But it should not in Macedonia.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

NO they don't enjoy the same rights .Do they have their own representation in the albanian parliament.I would guess that there's double the number of macedonians in albania then there is albanians in macedonia about 800k.BUT there is one huge difference the albanians in macedonia are politically motivated so the ultimate goal is a greater albania.They want to secede from macedonia & also they undermine macedonian sovereignity all the time.Do the macedonians in albania cause trouble like that in albania & the answer is no as they operate within the framework within democratic means.
                      Personally we should stop pandering to them & only give them the same rights as those macedonians are given in albania what could be fairer than that.
                      Also there is a huge differenece the macedonians respect the country they are in & don't harbour any irrendist behaviour where the contrast of albanians in macedonia want better rights & don't respect the country they live in.
                      Last edited by George S.; 07-13-2011, 04:54 AM. Reason: edit
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

We should ask Tachi and Ahmeti to help the Macedonians in Albania to teach them how to be a coalition partner and turn Albania into a federation. Im guessing they will say NO.
                        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• European
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2011

Kicevo celebrates Independence of Kosovo?

Dita e Pavarsisë së Kosovës 2011 - Kërçovë (Uskanë)
                          Kosovo Independence Day 2011 - Kicevo (Uskana)

‪Dita e PavarsisĂ« sĂ« KosovĂ«s 2011 - KĂ«rçovĂ« (UskanĂ«)‬‏ - YouTube

‪Dita e PavarsisĂ« sĂ« KosovĂ«s 2011 - KĂ«rçovĂ« (UskanĂ«) - Pjesa II‬‏ - YouTube

‪Dita e PavarsisĂ« sĂ« KosovĂ«s 2011 - KĂ«rçovĂ« (UskanĂ«) - Pjesa III‬‏ - YouTube

Dita e Pavarsise se Kosoves ne menyre madheshtore u shenua ne Kercove.
                          Kjo Dite qe nga shpallja e Pavarsise se Kosoves Festohet ne vazhdimsi ne kete qytet!
                          Kercova kesaj radhe ishte i vetmi qytet ne Maqedoni qe realizoi nje projekt te tille, me mbeshtetjen e Komunes se Zajazit, Osllomese dhe Deges se BDI.
                          Falenderojme gjithe artistet shqiptar qe moren pjese.

GEZUAR DITA E PAVARSISE SE KOSOVES!
                          Kosovo Independence Day in grand fashion that was marked in Kicevo.
                          This Day since the declaration of Kosovo's independence celebrated continuously in this city!
                          Kercova this time was the only city in Macedonia that had such a project, supported by the Commune of Zajas, and the branch Osllomese DUI.
                          Thank Albanian artists who participated.

Happy day of Kosovo's independence!
                          So the Albanian party DUI sponsored the festivities?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Wonder if they would come out for a celebration of Macedonia's independence.
                            Actually, I wonder if Macedonians would come out.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

they could change their mentality they are allways thinking what they can get rather than give.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Albanian Propaganda Spreading to Orthodox Macedonians?

Orthodox Albanians, assimilated and forgotten in Macedonia

15.07.2011, ora 20:44

Orthodox Albanians in Macedonia are a community that is not officially recognized, although they are a reality and the reality around them is a silent issue. Are in a small number, those who declare that they are Albanians, but with the Orthodox religion.

Branko Manolovski (pictured) is the Albanian Orthodox, a patriot that told the story of his family, the truth of today′s orthodox people, and remission of their roots.

The villages of Reka and Gostivar and also settlements in the southeastern part of Macedonia were once populated areas with majority Albanian Orthodox religion. Manolovski told that after the Serbian occupation since 1913 began the assimilation of Orthodox Albanians and was put pressure on these areas to change their surnames. /albeu.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X