X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
    And then you have the possibility of bulgaria or cyprus vetoing if greece does not
    Good point. In addition to Bulgaria, there is Cyprus, which is under no obligation to adhere to the treacherous agreement. The cherry would be Albania getting into the EU before Macedonia. The EU is both a friend to sellout Macedonian politicians and an enemy of the Macedonian people. The former know it, the latter ignore it. More treason is to come before Macedonia ever has a chance to enter the EU.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Good point. In addition to Bulgaria, there is Cyprus, which is under no obligation to adhere to the treacherous agreement. The cherry would be Albania getting into the EU before Macedonia. The EU is both a friend to sellout Macedonian politicians and an enemy of the Macedonian people. The former know it, the latter ignore it.
      Cyprus really is a proxy vote for Greece. I'm sure they don't do much before checking with Athens first.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        Cyprus really is a proxy vote for Greece. I'm sure they don't do much before checking with Athens first.
        As a proxy, Greece could use Cyprus to prolong this debacle further in pursuit of further concessions from Macedonia. And if Greece does decide to use their veto power in the EU despite the so-called "agreement", is there anything stopping them from doing so? Based on past instances, the only thing that would probably happen is they will get a slap on the wrist and Macedonia will be left holding the bag.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

We won man...we won.
          To be fair, we had no choice. I mean Greece would have been at the border angrily smashing plates for years. I mean, they were relentless. And we are so weak. But now it is awesome. It had to be done.

... just trying to be a northadonian. Oh what a feeling!
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            More treason is to come before Macedonia ever has a chance to enter the EU.
            For a northdanian there better be something financial in it before they even get out of bed in the morning. So, yes, still a great deal of treachery and bribing to come.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
              • Oct 2011

We won man...we won.
              We sure did man, we sure did

“There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                Teething issues. Macedonians have none.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

What a fucking circus.

Comment

• sydney
                    • Sep 2008

This is so funny. Sad, but funny.

NMKers get so upset if diaspora Macedonians dare have an opinion on their country but happily accept this type of garbage from within.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by sydney View Post

NMKers get so upset if diaspora Macedonians dare have an opinion on their country but happily accept this type of garbage from within.
                      This incident was in Veles, which barely has any Albanian minority. It’s going to become pretty difficult for majority Macedonian towns to now feign ignorance to these changes once they start to experience them in their home towns. They were happy to dismiss these laws so long as it wasn’t affecting where they live. Well now they all can learn their new language on their way to becoming “European”
                      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

This incident was in Veles, which barely has any Albanian minority. It’s going to become pretty difficult for majority Macedonian towns to now feign ignorance to these changes once they start to experience them in their home towns. They were happy to dismiss these laws so long as it wasn’t affecting where they live. Well now they all can learn their new language on their way to becoming “European”
                        ...even funnier considering it was an SDSM mayor kicking up the fuss and standing there looking totally fuckin' stupid.
                        It's one thing to be totally humiliated on the world stage with the unnecessary Prespa capitulation...but also at home through Zaev's disgraceful pandering to the shiptari...how Zaev has managed to destroy Macedonia within 18 months is amazing...and yet not even a whimper from the people, nor an effort or ability for a single voice of reason to rise above this treachery.

A pathetic and deplorable state of affairs...and it will get worse, we have now reached the tipping point.

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

Oh those god damn shiptari are so lucky that they reside in the backwards Balkans. I'd like to see them pull these stunts in real countries.

The level of brazen disregard they have shown as a minority making up maybe a quarter of the country, its astounding.

The only way for it to get better is for it to get much much worse. I hope the shiptari keep it up, in fact kick up a notch or ten. Either they will take over the entire country or it will get so bad that Macedonians have to react, either way it will bring a conclusion to this slow motion wreck.

We should start advocating for the Albanians out of spite. This is what they wanted right?

Pathetic cowards.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                            Oh those god damn shiptari are so lucky that they reside in the backwards Balkans. I'd like to see them pull these stunts in real countries.

The level of brazen disregard they have shown as a minority making up maybe a quarter of the country, its astounding.

The only way for it to get better is for it to get much much worse. I hope the shiptari keep it up, in fact kick up a notch or ten. Either they will take over the entire country or it will get so bad that Macedonians have to react, either way it will bring a conclusion to this slow motion wreck.

We should start advocating for the Albanians out of spite. This is what they wanted right?

Pathetic cowards.
                            I have always believed that the shiptari have been used by the US as a destabilising force, or the wedge between Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro on one side and Russia (Russian influence in the Balkans) on the other side...Montenegro and Macedonia (seemingly, until full NATO membership) have fallen...the last piece of the puzzle is Serbia and I'd say they're fucked as well...once that has been achieved and all are squarely tucked away into the US sphere of influence, what role have the shiptari to play, what's their point of difference, what value do they offer the US...their single meaningful attribute (to the US) is as willing dogs of war...but with only compliant nations to contend with and no prospect of war on the Balkan peninsula, the shiptari all of a sudden have no worth or value...only then will they be able to be put into their place.

Macedonia's problem will be that when that time comes the country would have already been fractured and dysfunctional and it would've all come to be because the ethnic Macedonian political parties could never put the interests of the people and the nation ahead of their corrupt gluttony for money and always and at all cost chose to work with the shiptar political parties and thus were always held ransom to their ridiculous and unfounded demands.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by sydney View Post

That’s farking gold!

Yes no need for confusion northerners. Zivot za site! Da mu ebam plemeto ciganski...

Comment

• Karposh
                                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                I have always believed that the shiptari have been used by the US as a destabilising force, or the wedge between Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro on one side and Russia (Russian influence in the Balkans) on the other side...Montenegro and Macedonia (seemingly, until full NATO membership) have fallen...the last piece of the puzzle is Serbia and I'd say they're fucked as well...once that has been achieved and all are squarely tucked away into the US sphere of influence, what role have the shiptari to play, what's their point of difference, what value do they offer the US...their single meaningful attribute (to the US) is as willing dogs of war...but with only compliant nations to contend with and no prospect of war on the Balkan peninsula, the shiptari all of a sudden have no worth or value...only then will they be able to be put into their place...
                                Good to see these views are not limited to just Macedonians on this forum Phoenix. Former Austrian Ambassador to Macedonia, Harald Kochi, shares our opinions as well it seems. He articulated these views in the "Vienna newspaper" late last year which is really interesting I thought, coming as it does from a western diplomat.

Former Austrian diplomat: US & NATO are helping Greece erase their annexation of Aegean Macedonia

First Ambassador of Austria in the Republic of Macedonia, Harald Kochi wrote an op (short for opinion piece??) ed (??) in the famous “Vienna newspaper” regarding the so called Prespa Agreement and what it means for the historical truth about Macedonia 105 years ago.

According to the Austrian diplomat, the US and their military alliance NATO have an interest in “occupying” Macedonia under the pretenses of false Russian influence.

The surprise on September 30th was great. In the Balkan correspondents and embassies in Skopje, the Brussels elite came to support their government, which was installed by force through a “regime change” by the EU and the United States and supported vigorously in the Soros financed media.

The United States and NATO urgently need to possess Macedonia as a place to round off Russia in order to overcome the “Eurasian chessboard”. – emphasizes Kochi.

Kochi also believes that the Prespa Agreement is a classical cultural genocide of one nation.

The term “Macedonian”, as a term for a self-existing population, along with its language and culture, developed in this area from the great migration of nations, will thus be wiped out. Many call this a cultural genocide. And that’s precisely what it is. – writes Kochi.

The first Austrian ambassador, a longtime friend of Macedonia, also refers to the history and the erasing of the Macedonian identity.

This redefinition of Macedonian identity, history, language and culture is the true goal of Greece, with this outside of Northern Macedonia there will be no Macedonian population, no Macedonian history, language and culture.

In this way, once and for all, the truth about the brutal Greek annexation of Aegean Macedonia in 1913 will be sealed with its non-Greek majority population (Macedonians, Turks, Bulgarians) continuing to have their human rights violatied. Aegean Macedonia underwent a brutal “hellenisation” when the Greeks from Asia Minor in 1923 settled on the basis of the Treaty of Lausanne while all Macedonian toponyms on the territory were changed – the former Austrian diplomat writes.
                                The same guy, who is a political analyst these days, has expressed further opinions about the situation in Macedonia, this time on a TV program called "The People's Voice with Slobodan Tomich" and with regard to the real percentage of Albanians in Macedonia.

"My friends, who were working as international observers during the last census of 2004, were telling me about the sudden rejuvination of villages in the mountains which had been deserted for decades...

...Today we know from documentation held by the social services and leaked information from the issuing of personal documentation that the real number of Albanians in Macedonia is around 15%.

Comment

Working...
                                X