Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

we seem to find out only when it's too late.I'm not surprised if they are on the take with so much corruption who knows when there's money slipping hands.
    Last edited by George S.; 11-14-2010, 12:24 AM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      we seem to find out only when it's too late.I'm not surprised if they are on the take with so much corruption who knows when there's money slipping hands.
      It's up to us to put a stop to people like Soros who think people are for sale and can be bought at will. Once again I will say the bigger problem is the "Masons" who don't give a shit about names - it's all about power and control.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Venom
        • Sep 2008

Soros and his minions (SDSM) need to be exposed. Good job.
        S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

This was interestingly put:
          The country isn't even allowed to use its rightful name: The Greeks, still apparently reeling from the invasion of Alexander the Great, objected to the name Macedonia.......
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• kykypajko
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

so why don't our leaders get together and form agree to an agenda for macedonia?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by kykypajko View Post
              so why don't our leaders get together and form agree to an agenda for macedonia?

http://www.maknews.com/forum/general...la-t20469.html
              what exactly are you doing posting the same thing all over the forum? umd new style? put your pom poms down and stay next door.

- Soros' agenda in Macedonia
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-15-2010, 09:52 PM.
              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

Soros wants to break down the unity that hangs by a thread in Macedonia.

Comment

• kykypajko
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2009

maybe i should start topics and talk to myself like you do?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

No idea where that came from.
                    But if you enjoy talking to yourself, please do it on Maknews.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

Oh my God. IT has a voice - pathetic and irrelevent but 'a voice' nonetheless!

One thing we have to thank UMD for is that it has brought the lunatic fringe (literally) of the Macedonian community out of the wood work.

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                        Soros wants to break down the unity that hangs by a thread in Macedonia.
                        That's complete bullshit, what thread? the one made up in your head??

If it was a hanging thread like you say it would have snapped long ago.

Nema sila sto ke go smeni imeto
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                          That's complete bullshit, what thread? the one made up in your head??

If it was a hanging thread like you say it would have snapped long ago.

Nema sila sto ke go smeni imeto
                          Read the first post at the very beginning of the thread for a change imbecile, look at the content and the letter head, and the address.

I don't find anything 'tolerant, open and democratic' about the following:

Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of...among other things
                          Why not call us just 'Macedonia'?

The Soros Foundation is a destabilising force in the region, and particularly dangerous because it operates at the grass roots level. Our country is on the brink of political extinction (it really couldn't get any worse), and yet we have this kind of money (millions) being pumped into bringing attitudes at the grass roots around to the 'vision' that the E.U and Greece has planned for us.
                          Last edited by Pelister; 11-16-2010, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

whatever he want's to do it can't be good for macedonia.Don't be fooled by the $$ he spends as they are tied to a string.I'm sure there are conditions attached.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                              Read the first post at the very beginning of the thread for a change imbecile, look at the content and the letter head, and the address.

I don't find anything 'tolerant, open and democratic' about the following:

Why not call us just 'Macedonia'?

The Soros Foundation is a destabilising force in the region, and particularly dangerous because it operates at the grass roots level. Our country is on the brink of political extinction (it really couldn't get any worse), and yet we have this kind of money (millions) being pumped into bringing attitudes at the grass roots around to the 'vision' that the E.U and Greece has planned for us.
                              How does this prove we are hanging on a thread??? because the Soros foundation uses that idiotic name????

Stop spreading hysteria if you cannot back it up
                              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Volk, you have got to be joking! Obviously you support the financial backers of your idiotic organisation and Soros must be one of them in the Masonic secret sect.
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X