Vlado Crnozemski (Macedonian revolutionary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraganOfStip
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
    Vlado Georgiev Chernozemski - Macedonian revolutionary
    Величко Димитров Керин, познат уште како Владо Георгиев Черноземски или Владо Димитров Черноземски, како и псевдонимот Владо Шоферот е македонски револуционер активист на ВМРО, Черноземски е познат атентатор, поборник на тактиката на терористични акции . Во историјата останува запаметен како извршител на атентатот на кралот на Србија Александар Караѓорѓевич во 1934 година во градот Марсеј во Франција.

Google Translation -

Velichko Dimitrov Kerin, known as Vlado Georgiev Dimitrov Chernozemski or government Chernozemski and pseudonym Vlado driver is a Macedonian revolutionary activist of IMRO, Chernozemski known assassin, an advocate of tactics teroristichni actions. Be remembered in history as the perpetrator of the assassination of King Alexander of Serbia Karagjorgjevich in 1934 in the city of Marseille in France.

Velichko Dimitrov Kerin was born in the village. Kamenica on October 19, 1897 father Dimitar Velichkov Kerin was born in the village. Kamenica in 1873 and mother Rissah Hristoskova Baltadjieva is from the same village, born in 1875 He was baptized on October 26, 1897 the church in the village. Kamenica. Velichko has one brother and two sisters. As a timid little Velichko, good kid.

In 1922 became a member of VMRO named Vlado Dimitrov Chernozemski. As a member of VMRO, named Vlado Chernozemski, Velichko Kerin comes with detachments in Macedonia and noted as very brave, extremely calm and defiant. For Chernozemski his best friend Mircea Peanuts has stated the following: "By Vlado are friends since childhood. In 1922 he was the driver of a truck as tobacco merchant Karakostov in Dupnitsa. During events at the Kyustendil in 1922 left shoferstvoto and became a member of VMRO. Vlado entered Macedonia with bands and participated in battles more than 15 times, which proved to be very brave and extraordinarily serene, which rest as much by prudence. several times entered in Stip. While others were hiding He went to most at inns to drink beer, although he knew Serbian. was known as coolly in character, fearless and one of the best shooters in the organization. Chernozemski owns and intelligence necessary to perform a particular action. As one of the most trusted people the organization is entrusted isplonuvanjata number of responsible tasks.

In the middle of the Macedonian revolutionary government is characterized by its frugality, courage and resourcefulness, which is gained confidence and the respect of Todor Aleksandrov, the heads of military groups in Macedonia, and later of Ivan Mihailov. Fell face great resourcefulness and his abundance of ideas for practical work. Proved a disciplined, high and will generally resolved the sacrifice. In all discussions on equities, where he took part, insisted that it should be taken whether he will survive or not, but to think only of the successful fulfillment of the plan. Thus in 1927 he proposes the Central Committee of IMRO to tails with hand grenades and exploded in the main hall zaseduvachka the company of nations to attract the attention this way shaken the Macedonian issue after petitions and pleas of the Macedonian population did not affect the proper rekcija the world public.

On July 15, 1932, d. traces in Sofia is lost. IMRO spread voice that is murdered on her task. But Velichko Kerin (Vlado Chernozemski) is sent by VMRO at Ante Pavelic in Croatia as an instructor in Janka desolate - Hungary, as preparation for later derived assassinate King Alexander.

The assassination of King Alexander in Marseilles
    After the First World War and the division of Macedonia, Vardar part of Macedonia into the newly formed state Kingdom of SCS. Management of new drzhava take over in their hands golemosrbskite monarchical circles under the leadership of King Alexander. Declaring it as official doctrine theory t. slightly. "Integral Yugoslavia," according to which Serbs, Croats and Slovenes are published for only three Easter people, and Macedonians who call it "makes Serbs" and Montenegrins not a general word. Belgrade denies the right of these peoples to national independence, culture, autonomously or national self-determination.

Flag of the struggle for free and independent Croatia accepts Dr. Ante Pavelich, forming the Croatian Revolutionary Organization "Ustasha". Croatia and Macedonia, through its national revolutionary organizations "Ustasha" and VMRO, are united in the same front, face to face with the common enemy.

On October 9, 1934 Yugoslav King Alexander arrived on the ship "Dubrovnik" in Marseilles on his first official visit to France. The aim is to demonstrate to the world solid alliance between the two countries. It becomes a time of revived diplomatic activity between European states and events, which gradually pave the way to World War II. The hosts have bothered visiting to win a great event. Eskortiran minonosci from the French Mediterranean squadron, the ship cast anchor the Belgian quay. From ancient port marsejsko resonate artillery shooting, which striking the "Dubrovnik". The deck gets his French delegation led by Minister of Marine forces Pietro, who welcomes guests on behalf of the French president. The uniform admiralska King down the coast, where he greets French Foreign Minister Louis Burton. Splash speech read General Georges, who fought alongside Serb army during the First World War Salonika front. Then the king enters the car waiting and heads for the municipality, where he awaits an official welcome. Bart sits next to him, and spare seat - General Georges. Driver began to play, so the citizens of Marseilles, to see and greet the high guest. The following circuit Yugoslav Foreign Minister Jevtich French Minister Pietro. Here men from the royal retinue and board welcome.

Several days before his visit in Paris listening votes for possible assassination, as written in the pages of newspapers "Money midi" and "Money Soir." Especially strong is anxiety among the royal retinue. On both sides of the road, after which passes cordon, set about 1500 officers and agents, but the immediate protection of the car is left of two cavalry officers. At the last moment for unknown reasons, changing the solution royal car to send motorcycle squad.

Cordon runs along the middle of the street "La Kaneber" the speed of trucks. Sidewalks are filled with citizens. In some places are listening audience, the other - isfirkuvanja. The column had already entered the square before the market. 4.20 pm in the afternoon.

At that moment the crowd between two policemen jumps well dressed man with a strong structure, which runs besides the horse of Colonel Piole, shouting "Viv L. Roy" (Long Live the King), jumps on the threshold of the royal car and shoot several times with revolver to King Alexander, and then to Burton. First attempts to assassin pushed General George, but a few shots to kutnuvaat seat. Driver stops the car. At that time Colonel Piole with fast movement succeeds beatified and turned the horse and sword inflicts two strokes of the assassin, who falls to the street and continued to shoot. Police officers who protect the king also opened fire at him. Performing an unprecedented chaos. Officers snatched from razjarenata mob assassin, she tied his hands and retreated to the nearest police station, where he povrgnuvaat interrogation and torture. This continues until the evening.

Bullets made against Alexander proved fatal. Back in the car he lost consciousness. He transferred to the prefecture, where after a few minutes died. Foreign Minister Bogoljub Jevtich later will spread the word that supposedly the last seconds of his life King proshepnal "Keep me Yugoslavia!" A French "Tan" will doukrasi Royal Testament: "Beware my friendship with Yugoslavia and France!" . Thus the followers of Alexander Karageorgevich complement mythology golemosrbizmot another legend.

Despite heavy wounding General Georges after 5-month treatment recovered, and the event you later mentioned: "The gun assassin manipulated with such precision and lightning speed, I remained in memory, despite the fact that the moment was tragic."

Without coming into knowledge, Vlado Chernozemski dies at 8 pm at the hospital. The clothes reveal Czechoslovakia passport name Peter Kelemen, revolvers "Mauzer" and "Walter" and the bomb. The right arm had a tattoo with the initials VMRO: skull, crossed bones and motto "Freedom or death". Buried on October 12 at Marseilles Cemetery in the presence of two detectives and gravediggers. The place of burial is not marked.

This event will remain forever remembered in the memory of the Macedonians as a major event in the fight for freedom.

Assassination in Marseille
    http://www.mn.mk/aktuelno/496
    TLWR,
    I just finished reading the original (not Google translated) article of Vlado's biography and it is very tendentious and imbalanced.
    First of all,his assassinations of Dimo Hadzidimov and Naum Tomalevski and all of his dirty work in the name of Vanco Mihailov's pro-bulgarian VMRO weren't mentioned at all.
    Secondly,it depicts the Ustashe and VMRO as "brotherly" revolutionary organizations,which is both historically and ideologically inaccurate.The Ustashe were nazis that despised anything non-Croatian,like their death camp Jasenovac proved so (victims were Serbs,Jews,Roma even Croats that disagreed with them).Unlike VMRO which is today still glorified by every Macedonian,the Ustashe in Croatia are today (rightfully) labeled as fascists and only diehard nationalists celebrate them,something like nazis are viewed in modern-day Germany.
    And last but not the least,Vlado is shown to have worked for a "United Macedonia".Maybe so,but for who?Just as a reminder:Vanco Mihailov had a plan to create a United Macedonia with BULGARIAN consciousness with the help of nazi Germany,something like a southern equivalent of Pavelic's NDH.The plan had the blessing from Hitler,but the coupe d'etat which saw communists take the power in Bulgaria from the fascist regime ended any plan to materialize a fascist,bulgarian Macedonia:

And Vlado was Vanco's right hand man,ergo he supported his pro-bulgarian view.
    So how can such a person be glorified by the Macedonians?it's beyond me.
    Last edited by DraganOfStip; 08-28-2012, 04:31 PM.
    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
    ― George Orwell

Comment

• DeusExMacedonia
      • Jul 2012

I always thought that that was Mihailov's personal opinion, an independent Macedonia but with a bulgarian background, like albania and kosovo. But i never thought that that was mainstream IMRO ideology even at that time. Vlado Crnozemski might have been used or fooled into doing it, but i always thought of him as a Macedonian patriot.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DeusExMacedonia View Post
        I always thought that that was Mihailov's personal opinion, an independent Macedonia but with a bulgarian background, like albania and kosovo. But i never thought that that was mainstream IMRO ideology even at that time. Vlado Crnozemski might have been used or fooled into doing it, but i always thought of him as a Macedonian patriot.
        I think so as well.

Mihailov only really starting showing Nazi Sympathies when the Nazi's invaded, there wasnt really any long term support or links with the Nazi's from Mihailov.

I personally think Mihailov started out as a proud macedonian, but later turned pro bulgar when he lived there for a while. In saying that though, you cant say all of VMRO were nazi's or bugaroman because of Mihailov.

You cant really call Vlado a "nazi" because he died before the nazi's had any real power outside germnay and before the nazis made contact with Mihailov

I view Vlado as a real macedonian hero. When he was doing his thing for VMRO vardar macedonia was in much more horrible position then even agean macedonia in terms of human rights abuse, murders and even development.

Unfortunately a lot of macedonians forget a lot of the bad things the serbs did to macedonians in that period - but you cant really blame them because Tito brainwashed them all to think that the yugoslavs were their real brothers and the aegeans were the enemy.

Its too bad a lot of people from the republic of macedonia view Vlado as a Nazi, bit of trivia for you all. Your precious Tito and the partisians moonlighted with the nazi's for a while and even accepted money and arms from them.
        Even your precious and special serb friends the Chetniks were working with the Nazis for a time.

But of course, we will never hear about that in mainstream yugoslav-macedonian history

I hope Vlado will forever be remembered as a macedonian hero, and as one of the only beacons of hope during a oppressive time under "Juzna Serbia'.
        But i hear in ROM they worship albanian Nazi's and claim Jane Sandanski is a bulgarian slav - so im not holding my breath.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Here is something further about Crnozemski that may also point to his Macedonian origin. One of the pseudonyms he used was 'Petar Keleman'. Given the uniqueness of this name it is highly probably that his inspiration was the earlier Macedonian revolutionary Spiro Kilimanov / Kelemanov. Spiro was from Štip, and in later years he too performed so-called "terrorist" acts for the organisation in Solun. In one of the song versions about the assassination of Aleksandar Karageorgevic it refers to Crnozemski as 'Štipjanceto'. An interesting coincidence.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• VMRO
            • Sep 2008

I've always heard Macedonians refer to Vlado Crnozemski as Vlado Stpijanceto, even in a version of the song "Za Kralot Aleksandar" he is referred to just that.

Bulgarians have always claimed that he was born in Kamenitsa, which is pretty much just outside the Pirin Macedonian borders.

I've come across something that Stoyan Christowe who met Crnozemski in person and in his book "Heroes and Assassins", he claims Crnozemski was born in a village called Patrik (near Shtip) which was burnt down during the second Balkan war. He and his wife left as refugees and settled in Bulgaria.
            Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• vicsinad
              • May 2011

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
              And Vlado was Vanco's right hand man,ergo he supported his pro-bulgarian view.
              So how can such a person be glorified by the Macedonians?it's beyond me.
              I haven't seen or read anything where Vlado supported Vancho's pro-Bulgarian view. Just because one was part of Mihajlov's IMRO -- or even was "high up" in his IMRO -- does not mean they supported that Macedonians were Bulgarians (even Vancho himself gave conflicting and confusing statements on that issues). Pirin Macedonia was a state within a state in Bulgaria, and many Macedonians looked to Bulgaria , before WW2, as the least aggressive toward Macedonia of the three neighbors. Even Stoyan Christowe held pro-Bulgar views before WW2 and then changed over to pro-Macedonian once Macedonia was made a republic in Yugoslavia.

So it's not as simple as saying: "Vancho's followers = pro-Bulgars." It's much deeper than that.

VMRO:

Heroes and Assassins also points to Vlado's moral/personal attributes:

"He was a silent, moody person, always keeping to himself, his nose perpetually buried in a book. He neither drank, smoked, nor ate meat. Incredible as it may seem, he once said that he would not eat meat because it was cruel to kill animals." Pg. 218

Comment

• VMRO
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                I haven't seen or read anything where Vlado supported Vancho's pro-Bulgarian view. Just because one was part of Mihajlov's IMRO -- or even was "high up" in his IMRO -- does not mean they supported that Macedonians were Bulgarians (even Vancho himself gave conflicting and confusing statements on that issues). Pirin Macedonia was a state within a state in Bulgaria, and many Macedonians looked to Bulgaria , before WW2, as the least aggressive toward Macedonia of the three neighbors. Even Stoyan Christowe held pro-Bulgar views before WW2 and then changed over to pro-Macedonian once Macedonia was made a republic in Yugoslavia.

So it's not as simple as saying: "Vancho's followers = pro-Bulgars." It's much deeper than that.

VMRO:

Heroes and Assassins also points to Vlado's moral/personal attributes:

"He was a silent, moody person, always keeping to himself, his nose perpetually buried in a book. He neither drank, smoked, nor ate meat. Incredible as it may seem, he once said that he would not eat meat because it was cruel to kill animals." Pg. 218
                Agreed Vic, there were people with different ideologies in VMRO throughout it's existence and even during Mihajlov's era.

I'm aware of Christowe's points on Crnozemski's moral compass regarding animals but had no regrets or hesitation when he assasinated people that he believed were traitors or enemies of Macedonia.

I have an interesting book that i came across about a two years ago, it is based on the Yugoslavian investigator who was appointed to investigate the murder of Aleksandar Karageorgevic. In the book he refers to Crnozemski as "Vlado Makedonski" and even asserts that this is what he was known as.

Comment

• vicsinad
                  • May 2011

That's a good find!

Comment

• VMRO
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                    That's a good find!
                    If i have time, i'll post the pages up tonight.

Comment

• VMRO
                      • Sep 2008

Here are some pages from the book "A KING DIES IN MARSEILLES".

Vlado Crnozemski is referred to as Vlado Makedonski.

Comment

• VMRO
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Here is something further about Crnozemski that may also point to his Macedonian origin. One of the pseudonyms he used was 'Petar Keleman'. Given the uniqueness of this name it is highly probably that his inspiration was the earlier Macedonian revolutionary Spiro Kilimanov / Kelemanov. Spiro was from Štip, and in later years he too performed so-called "terrorist" acts for the organisation in Solun. In one of the song versions about the assassination of Aleksandar Karageorgevic it refers to Crnozemski as 'Štipjanceto'. An interesting coincidence.
                        You're correct SoM, Crnozemski did in fact use the name Petr Kelemen as a pseudonym inspired by Spiro Kilimanov also known as Kelemano/Kelemanov who was courier and an assassin of VMRO.

From left to right "Koce Dzheferov, Crn Kiro from Shtip and Spiro Kelemanov.

Spiro Kelemanov

Comment

• vicsinad
                          • May 2011

VMRO:

Very nice, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X