MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by toothpaste View Post
      Deal.
      You can call yourself whatever you like.When did i refuse that for you?

As for...what did they mean by Greek? I m not sure to tell you.Are you sure about what all people of the region meant by "Macedonian" in 1900's?

I already told you-some neighboring villages of my grandfather's village were "Bulgarian" at that times...in Macedonia.
      Blurred period..
      It is that simple really isn't it.
      Please advise Dora of your willingness to join the 20th century and allow us the right to self-determination.

I am positive what all the people of the region meant when they said Macedonian in the 1900's. I am not sure now, thanks to the Greeks seeking to rename their country into Macedonia.

I can do one better than you. In my Father's village they had a Bulgarian flag in 3 pieces. They were hoping to sew it together when the Bulgarians came in and liberated them from the Greeks. The suggestion being the Bulgarians would let them carry on as Macedonians. Another lie, just like the communists telling them they would have Macedonia for themselves. But we all knew what language they spoke didn't we Toothy.
      Risto the Great

Comment

• GREEKoccupiedMacedonian
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

What a load of hogwash. I can't believe how much in denial these people are.
        Well documented facts about Bulgars, Turks, and Greeks and these idiots choose to believe otherwise.

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          It is that simple really isn't it.
          Please advise Dora of your willingness to join the 20th century and allow us the right to self-determination.

I am positive what all the people of the region meant when they said Macedonian in the 1900's. I am not sure now, thanks to the Greeks seeking to rename their country into Macedonia.

I can do one better than you. In my Father's village they had a Bulgarian flag in 3 pieces. They were hoping to sew it together when the Bulgarians came in and liberated them from the Greeks. The suggestion being the Bulgarians would let them carry on as Macedonians. Another lie, just like the communists telling them they would have Macedonia for themselves. But we all knew what language they spoke didn't we Toothy.
          I could add to that that in my great grandfathers village, which was quite large at that time, there were ONLY MACEDONIANS, and that is exactly what they called themselves. It was clear to them who the Greeks were, and who the Bulgarians were, invaders and interlopers, alien to the region.

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

My village's ppl don't remember any Macedonians.Just Greek(Ellines) ,Bulgarians(Voulgari) and Turks (Turki).
            So you claim that they called themselves by their pagan name, Ellines and not by the name they went by the last millenia, Romeoi.

Isnt it funny how your village people who obviously are very Pro-Greek cant remember any Macedonians, are you from the north, south, east or west part of Aegean Macedonia?
            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• toothpaste
              Banned
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
              So you claim that they called themselves by their pagan name, Ellines and not by the name they went by the last millenia, Romeoi.

Isnt it funny how your village people who obviously are very Pro-Greek cant remember any Macedonians, are you from the north, south, east or west part of Aegean Macedonia?
              Mother's side from central (Halkidiki) where there was not even a single slavic speaker.

Comment

• toothpaste
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

Father's side Eastern Greek (or Aegean) Macedonia.

The Bulgarians (as they called themselves,and the Greeks called them so ,"Bulgarians"or Macedonians for you) of the nearby villages,where exchanged with Greeks of Eastern Rumelia and Bulgarian coasts after the treaty of Neiully.

The funny thing is that back then,although the Greek villagers called their neighbors Bulgarians ,and thought of them so...Greek scholars were trying to determine the slavic speaking population somehow else (Macedonian Slavs, etc) in order to make them alien to Bulgaria.

Comment

• toothpaste
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2008

So...they were hiding a Bulgarian flag from the Turks...and what if in 1913 Bulgaria had annexed Macedonia (or in 1878 -San Stefano) as your father's co-villagers wished and prayed for?

Would there be a Macedonian nation,or a greater Bulgarian in 2008 ?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

So...they were hiding a Bulgarian flag from the Turks...and what if in 1913 Bulgaria had annexed Macedonia (or in 1878 -San Stefano) as your father's co-villagers wished and prayed for?

Would there be a Macedonian nation,or a greater Bulgarian in 2008 ?
                    No, from the Greeks. Read it properly.
                    I would imagine there would have been another civil war either way.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

Father's side Eastern Greek (or Aegean) Macedonia.

The Bulgarians (as they called themselves,and the Greeks called them so ,"Bulgarians"or Macedonians for you) of the nearby villages,where exchanged with Greeks of Eastern Rumelia and Bulgarian coasts after the treaty of Neiully.

The funny thing is that back then,although the Greek villagers called their neighbors Bulgarians ,and thought of them so...Greek scholars were trying to determine the slavic speaking population somehow else (Macedonian Slavs, etc) in order to make them alien to Bulgaria.
                      Which Greek scholars? Can you be more specific?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                        Which Greek scholars? Can you be more specific?
                        Apparently in Greece "scholars" are used to propagate propaganda.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

Toothpaste won't be around to answer that, but he may come back in another guise. I think it was more of a throw away line coming from him anyway.

Comment

• Giorikas
                            • Sep 2008

Hey Risto,

After the painful exercise you did on me , I'm sure you don't mind answering the pending questions we were talking about earlier in this threat. I have people seen being banned for not answering questions. Surely you as an administrator must know the rules

Then I think that we were going to get some proof about the Greek claims that Greeks are a pure race. (but to be honest I am not 100% sure that that was a question to you) I am still waiting to hear when, where a by whom this was made official history of Greece. (so let's keep uncle Takis' statement from the kafeneio out of the discussion)
                            Haven't gone through all the threads yet so I apologise in advance if I missed the answer somewhere.

Thanks,

Giorikas

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Is there a question for me somewhere in your dribble G?
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• osiris
                                • Sep 2008

for a nation to call its elf a race is in itself a declaration of purity, or is that too hard for you to grasp .

Comment

Working...
                                X