Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Nikodim, why in your opinion does Greece behaves irrationally towards the Macedonians?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
      Some questions:

1. If it's "secret information", how did your friend find out about it?
      2. Which "Great Powers" are forcing Turkey to keep this a "secret"?
      3. How can the Turks (ie. Ottomans) have any say to any treaties when they were crushed in the Balkan war and lost almost all European territories?

If Macedonia is to be reunited, it will only be with war against 'greece'.
      3/4 Brazilian and well versed in Macedonian history, I am IMPRESSED!
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Jankovska,

I think the 'greeks' obtained Macedonia from the wars of the 2nd balkan war against Bulgaria and not by the English.

Haha yeah but someone gave it to them, what you think now Greece the cowards actually fought for it? Hahaha that is funny.
        We raised against the ottomans, if it weren't for the English and the French you'd be back in Minor Asia now, not telling me where I come from

Oh and I think finally you admitted you are Greek, now you should be banned for lying

Comment

• NikodimMKD
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Nikodim, why in your opinion does Greece behaves irrationally towards the Macedonians?
          Well the word "irrationally" is a subjective word. You need to ask the Greeks why they act in this way, but I bet 1000 $Reals that a Greek probably thinks we act "irrationally" towards them.

It's all a matter of reference.

Comment

• NikodimMKD
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
            Haha yeah but someone gave it to them, what you think now Greece the cowards actually fought for it? Hahaha that is funny.
            We raised against the ottomans, if it weren't for the English and the French you'd be back in Minor Asia now, not telling me where I come from

Oh and I think finally you admitted you are Greek, now you should be banned for lying

Actually Jankovska there are many websites which talk about the events of the 2nd Balkan War. And I think it's called a "War" because it involved battles, killing, armies and other military things.

I have never heard of the English giving Macedonia to the Greeks. What references do you have for this event?

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

everyone knows that the English backed Greece and made sure Macedonia stays under greek occupation and it's the same to present. The greeks are and have always been cowards- why does it hurt you so much if you are macedonian?
              Tito in pact with the English gave the Greeks Solun, if we had to fight for it, Turkey would have been to small to run.

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                Banned
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                everyone knows that the English backed Greece and made sure Macedonia stays under greek occupation and it's the same to present. The greeks are and have always been cowards- why does it hurt you so much if you are macedonian?
                Tito in pact with the English gave the Greeks Solun, if we had to fight for it, Turkey would have been to small to run.
                It doesn't hurt me, but correct me if I'm wrong. How can Tito (along with the English) give the Greeks Solun, since in 1912 when the Greeks took Solun from the Ottmans, Tito was a 20 year old boy?

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

It doesn't hurt me, but correct me if I'm wrong. How can Tito (along with the English) give the Greeks Solun, since in 1912 when the Greeks took Solun from the Ottmans, Tito was a 20 year old boy?
                  Go do your homework first than try to be a smartass.

Tito, in his letter dated on 16.01.1943 to PK of KPJ (Komunisticka Partija Jugoslavii) for Macedonia and delivered in the speech of S.V. Tempo who adressed to Macedonian communists:

"We need to mobilize all our powers in our party, to suppress and eliminate the immaturity and the liberal positions toward "autonomous" tendentions with national character. We did not hit hard enough on those "autonomous" tendentions, that now hold a big part of our party organization in Macedonia!"

After this proclamation ensued the bloody suppression of the rebellion of macedonian artilery brigate on Skopje square whose soldiers refused the Yugoslavian(serbian) command with the famous quoting : ON SOLUN, ON SOLUN!! Not on Berlin, Not on Srem!!! ON SOLUN, ON SOLUN!!!

"Istoriski arhiv KPJ, tom 7. Belgrad, 1951 godina"
                  Last edited by Bratot; 08-11-2009, 01:37 PM.
                  The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                    Go do your homework first than try to be a smartass.

Tito, in his letter dated on 16.01.1943 to PK of KPJ (Komunisticka Partija Jugoslavii) for Macedonia and delivered in the speech of S.V. Tempo who adressed to Macedonian communists:

"We need to mobilize all our powers in our party, to suppress and eliminate the immaturity and the liberal positions toward "autonomous" tendentions with national character. We did not hit hard enough on those "autonomous" tendentions, that now hold a big part of our party organization in Macedonia!"

After this proclamation ensued the bloody suppression of the rebellion of macedonian artilery brigate on Skopje square whose soldiers refused the Yugoslavian(serbian) command with the famous quoting : ON SOLUN, ON SOLUN!! Not on Berlin, Not on Srem!!! ON SOLUN, ON SOLUN!!!

"Istoriski arhiv KPJ, tom 7. Belgrad, 1951 godina"

Jankovska stated that Tito along with the English gave Solun to the Greeks.

In 1912 Tito was a 20 year old kid. Secondly, the story you are relating is from 16.01.1943. In 1943 the German High Command controlled Solun.

So the natural question which arises is how in the World can Tito give something to the Greeks, when it wasn't in his own hands or control to begin with?

I have never seen any documented historical evidence or facts which state that the English or Tito or a combination of the two "gave" Solun to the Greeks.

I have read a bit on the history of the Balkan wars, the 1st won being fought by Serbia, Montenegro, Greece, and Bulgaria against the Ottomans and the 2nd was Serbia and Greece vs. Bulgaria.

Comment

• BulgarMAK
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
                      Yep, I have seen that one, the Photoshop edit. Everybody looks into the Camera to the center right, Sandanski somewhere in the left corner.

Also, Sandanski learned to defy the gravity somehow
                      Now I know how technologically advanced was agrarian Bulgaria in the interwar period because the first edition of Almanac "La Macedoine" which contains the picture was in 1931. Those filthy capitalists from Adobe should be thought what does copyright mean

Comment

• Daskalot
                        • Sep 2008

In 1912 Tito was a 20 year old kid. Secondly, the story you are relating is from 16.01.1943. In 1943 the German High Command controlled Solun.

So the natural question which arises is how in the World can Tito give something to the Greeks, when it wasn't in his own hands or control to begin with?

I have never seen any documented historical evidence or facts which state that the English or Tito or a combination of the two "gave" Solun to the Greeks.

I have read a bit on the history of the Balkan wars, the 1st won being fought by Serbia, Montenegro, Greece, and Bulgaria against the Ottomans and the 2nd was Serbia and Greece vs. Bulgaria.
                        Shall we step out of the closet now or do you want to play this game a little more, you are aware of your very phony facade aren't you?

"Inca" why are you trying to fools us? You are in no way fooling the audience here, your Pro-Greek leanings are quite obvious.

So are you a second generation Greek in America or what? Brazilian you are not.
                        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2009

I am Brazilian of Macedonian decent. I have stated this about 12 times already. Not sure what this has to do with the topic at hand.

Comment

• Magedon
                            • Dec 2008

Nikodim - there was this other happening we refer to as the world war 2. This war was dubbed as 'the war to end all wars'. When germany was close to defeat, 2 trains of Macedonian soldiers decided to go and qoute 'take back solun'.The great powers cudnt allow this coz greece was one of the allied winners,fighted nazism.So they ordered Tito to stop this and Tito redirected the trains and sent the MK soldiers to fight on the sremski front,only to loose lifes and chase surendering germans coz the war was already over. They instead gave dalmatia (i think,maybe mistaking) to Tito wich then belonged to Italy, cuz taking something from the defeated was much easier then from Greece.

This is the History Jankovska is reffering to.
                            Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Magedon
                              • Dec 2008

The fight ofcourse continued almost immidiatly afterwards in the happening known as the greek civil war.
                              Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2009

Right, I agree that Tito was fighting to take Macedonia from the Greeks, but Jankovska said that he "gave it to them" along with the English.

If I am not mistaken Tito was providing logistical support and fighters to liberate Macedonia from the greeks and the English were helping the greeks logistically, but I have not read any accounts of English troops fighting directly with Macedonians. I have read that it was Macedonians + Greek communists against Greek nationalists fighting for control.

Comment

Working...
                                X