Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

the greeks of today will do anything to to make a connection with the ancients.They will pay someone to say black is white & white is black.All those professors writing to obama is a case in point.The greeks went all the way to rewriting of books with the terminology hellenes or the hellenic kingdom.The object is if you pile enough lies,lie upon a lie it will stick.You could call chalk cheese.That's the absurdity of their claims that they have an ancient connection with the macedonians.AS isaid before they have rewritten books to show that where it mentions greeks as macedonians & have taken out bits where it mentions they are not macedonians.But today we see that there is no connect of new greeks with even the ancient greeks let alone a connection with macedonians.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

Wouldn't this make us exactly like them, someone who denies others. We are not that kind of people. They can be whoever the hell they want to be and it shouldn't be our concern, we should concentrate on who we are and how we protect that.

PS Even tho I love lashing out and insulting everyone who tries to insult me

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
        Wouldn't this make us exactly like them, someone who denies others. We are not that kind of people. They can be whoever the hell they want to be and it shouldn't be our concern, we should concentrate on who we are and how we protect that.

...I think that a nano second is too much time discussing the 'greeks'. Slowly but surely they're becoming a sad and pathetic nation of fools that are sliding quickly into a state of hapless, although somewhat amusing irrelevance...

Imagine the futility of wasting even a nano second of ones life trying to come up with appropriate monikers for those idiots...surely ones time could be better spent watching grass grow.
        Last edited by Phoenix; 09-27-2011, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

"My greatest fear is becoming that which I detest"
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            ...I think that a nano second is too much time discussing the 'greeks'. Slowly but surely they're becoming a sad and pathetic nation of fools that are sliding quickly into a state of hapless, although somewhat amusing irrelevance...

Imagine the futility of wasting even a nano second of ones life trying to come up with appropriate monikers for those idiots...surely ones time could be better spent watching grass grow.
            Phoenix
            This sums it up very nicely!
            I get great amusement from watching the truth about them, gradually evolve on the world stage for all mankind to see the real Greeks!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

I share that opinion also - so long as they don't start trying to impede on our Macedonian identity.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                I share that opinion also - so long as they don't start trying to impede on our Macedonian identity.
                I agree, anyone who tries that treba da go 'shkopime'

Comment

• Zarni
                  Banned
                  • May 2011

I just wanted to add my 2 cents It is admirable that we can still hold to good values of respect even though there is no doubt Greek, Bulgarian and Albanian use the most dehumanising terms without a thought given there are many social sites out there by our foes who all follow the same script of insulting us without end but I think it is more a reflection on their own fear, loathing and above all utter insecurity in who they are themselves
                  But in saying I do like the term ‘’New Greeks’’ it is a exact term of reference I think

Comment

Working...
                  X