• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • United MKD
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    A great ending to BrBa.
    Brilliant.
    Definitely. What needed to be done, was done.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Buffett, the world's third richest man, tweeted a picture of himself dressed as the show's main character Walter White, complete with wide-brimmed felt hat and goatee.

Breaking Bad billionaire Warren Buffett shows he is a super fan of show by tweeting a picture of himself dressed as Walter White during the final episode

The billionaire philanthropist used his Twitter account for just the fourth time to tweet the hilarious picture

Buffet wrote: 'Not even the Oracle knows what will happen tonight. #waltsuccessor'
      That is hilarious!
      I am still on a high from the series!
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DedoAleko
        • Jun 2009

I downloaded the 8th season of "Dexter" in HD yesterday. I found it on isohunt.com
        Looking forward to watch it with my wife.
        Also watched "The Hangover 3", "After Earth", "World War Z", "Oblivion",and many more in very nice 1080p BRrip quality on yify-torrents.com

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

i heard its a good movie to watch good luck.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
            I downloaded the 8th season of "Dexter" in HD yesterday. I found it on isohunt.com
            Looking forward to watch it with my wife.
            Also watched "The Hangover 3", "After Earth", "World War Z", "Oblivion",and many more in very nice 1080p BRrip quality on yify-torrents.com
            Thats what i dont get about these blu-ray rips

yify torrents has '1080p' hi def rips but they are at about 2gbs from memory

But from what i understand if you want a true BR rip the file should be 8gb plus?

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

i found the video files dont start properly only if you go in half way.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonec69
                • Oct 2013

The movie Project X was awesome, it was way better and way more funnier then the movie The Hangover and the way they made it makes you feel like you are there.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

I've been a pretty big fan of 'Sons of Anarchy' but this current season (S6) has been very lame in my opinion.

Season 6 started with great promise, the character 'Lee Toric' (played by Donal Logue) was talked up by Kurt Sutter (creator of SoA) as the clubs greatest adversary but the character (Toric) was killed off by Episode 4, in a brutal final confrontation with Sutter's own tormented character, 'Otto Delaney'....that's been by far the best episode thus far in this new series.

So far there's been very little emotional attachment to any of the characters and we're already half way through S6.

I'd love to hear from any other SoA tragics about their views on S6...
                  At this pace Season 4 of 'Game of Thrones' seems an eternity away.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

I've been meaning to watch Sons of Anarchy for a while now. Might have a look at it during the holidays.

Walking dead back on as of this week. Boardwalk empire starting to heat up as well.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Does anybody watch 'Eastbound & Down'...?

Man, that series is WRONG...lol

Comment

• United MKD
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        Does anybody watch 'Eastbound & Down'...?

Man, that series is WRONG...lol
                        Sounds awesome, please elaborate further but haha

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                          Sounds awesome, please elaborate further but haha
                          You really need to see it for yourself.
                          Let me just say that it's produced by Will Ferrell...

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            A great ending to BrBa.
                            Brilliant.
                            I just finished watching 'Breaking Bad' the other night.
                            An amazing series, possibly the best I've seen.
                            Put aside the emotional roller coaster, the action, drama, violence, diverse characters and all underlining themes, the producers of the show always left you hanging with little glimpses into the future and always managed to fill in the 'gaps' with the wonderful use of flashbacks.
                            The soundtrack to the entire series was brilliant and always complimented the unfolding drama onscreen.

Shows like 'Breaking Bad' and 'Game of Thrones' are really raising the bar for small screen entertainment, much like the 'Sopranos' did all those years ago, I just hope we don't have to wait as long before the next 'gem' is unearthed...

Brilliant series!

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Is anybody into 'Mad Men' here?

I've recently started on this series and I'm about 8 episodes into the first season. I gotta say I like it.
                              After a diet of violence, drugs, sex and nudity in the form of 'Breaking Bad', 'Sons of Anarchy', 'Boardwalk Empire', 'Game of Thrones' and 'House of Cards', MM has thus far been a breath of fresh air (if you can get past all the 60's smoking habits on the show)

The series is like a non PC tainted look back into history, for better or worse but is a bloody brilliant depiction of the period. Great storylines, fashions and soundtrack.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Mad Men is brilliant.
                                I am yet to ride any female secretaries around my office as though they are horses, but am calling it a work in progress.

I think it delves into the male psyche in a unique way (for television) and it will be a shame to see it come to an end.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X