Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 05-24-2022, 11:13 PM   #51
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Regardless of which way Labor has turned in your opinion, the point remains the same...both parties no longer represent the particular ideology that defined them even a decade ago...today, both represent the two faces of the same coin...that is a huge problem for the Australian political landscape moving forward and the problem will only get worse and the parliamentary process will become increasingly dysfunctional in line with what has been happening in many European countries for a very long time.

I agree they are the same. I would argue their shift from their roots began in the 1980s.
Old 05-25-2022, 12:04 AM   #52
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
...both parties no longer represent the particular ideology that defined them even a decade ago...today, both represent the two faces of the same coin...
The coin is WEF

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 10:10 PM   #53
Momce Makedonce

Momce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud of

Ralph Babet from the UAP wins a Victorian senate seat for the next 6 years, he can talk the talk, I sincerely hope he can walk the walk.

His first interview below
https://rumble.com/v1a8h2g-exclusive...n-victory.html
Old 09-22-2022, 09:39 PM   #54
Carlin

Carlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud of

https://youtu.be/WSFmZSNa-As

Australian politician makes one of the most racist videos of all time : )
Carlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 12:35 AM   #55
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Was it racist or just retarded?

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2022, 10:38 AM   #56
Carlin

Carlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud ofCarlin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Was it racist or just retarded?
Both (!?)
Carlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 02:06 AM   #57
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin View Post
Both (!?)
I agree. It was both. That is the type of racism so common among the neo-left these days - false concern, bigotry of low expectations, etc. According to that clown, indigenous Australians are too stupid to understand the language that most of them speak as a primary language, so they need to hear it twice over - in varieties, no less. I wonder how it would've gone down in the U.S. if Biden (assuming he could complete the sentence) said something to African-Americans then had it repeated in ebonics by one of his colleagues.
Old 11-27-2022, 06:35 AM   #58
Karposh

Karposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud of

To all the Victorians on this forum, please help me understand why you keep voting that c*nt into office time and time again cause I'm really struggling to find a reason. Is it Stockholm syndrome?
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 08:19 AM   #59
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karposh View Post
To all the Victorians on this forum, please help me understand why you keep voting that c*nt into office time and time again cause I'm really struggling to find a reason. Is it Stockholm syndrome?
I'm sure there's a variety of reasons such as a non-existent alternative option (in the true 2 party system of what was once traditional Aus politics)...both parties seem to have moved slightly left, offering no discernible point of difference, joining the Greens and the Teals on that side of the political spectrum.
The Liberal Party was a total disaster, lacking a charismatic and effective leader and with policies that looked like watered down versions of what ALP Vic were running with.

I also reckon the ever growing influence of the millennial vote is a factor.
My observations from the madness of the dark covid years was the enthusiasm by which the millennial cohort adopted lockdowns, masking and vaccine mandates. I really doubt that any other generation from previous periods would have accepted such diktats so eagerly and without question

Andrews was able to play on covid fears and irrationality by the masterful use of social media campaigns, particularly the I-stand-with-Dan hashtag.
It was interesting to watch him gloat about making tough decisions about covid and lockdowns during his acceptance speech but he never dared utter the word lockdown during the election campaign.
People fell for that shit - people honestly believed that Andrews was keeping them safe.
Freedom was not important to many and the only person that could save them from themselves was Andrews.

As Sigmund Freud said - “People do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility and most people are frightened of responsibility.”

Further, millennials seem to be the group that is more outraged by someone being misgendered than they are about peaceful protesters being shot with rubber bullets. (@ War Memorial, Melbourne)

Millennials are the most fervent early adopters of every environmental green initiative manufactured by climate change catastrophists.
Most are voting ALP, some Greens

There was a time when corruption scandals, the lack of government transparency, infrastructure mismanagement, ballooning state debt and the erosion of civil liberties would have thrown any government out of office.

It seems that most of the electorate have forgotten all of this, they are not prepared to question anything and the easiest decision to make is to maintain the status quo.

We are living in the dumbest period of human history.

Last edited by Phoenix; 11-27-2022 at 08:49 AM.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 06:08 PM   #60
kompir

kompir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karposh View Post
Phoenix made some good points, however it would be wrong to dismiss the possibility of shenanigans on the part of the FEC (four eyed c*nt). When one has the ability to have the authority responsible for the fair running of the election process (the VEC) cast aspersions and throw mud to tar the opposition, there's no telling what sort of stunts he has pulled to make this result go his way.

Oh and the cerveza sickness amnesty calls are being made here now as well... he may have won this battle, but he may have just lost the war.