Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Old 09-22-2008, 02:38 PM   #11
Delodephius

Delodephius is on a distinguished road

But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.
Delodephius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:59 AM   #12
Dimko-piperkata

Dimko-piperkata is on a distinguished road

everyone wants to be a macedonian except u SAT
Dimko-piperkata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 05:06 AM   #13
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Ajde boys

Slovak, many Gorani do identify as Macedonians, the language they speak and many of the words they use are a part of the Macedonian dialectal group.

YouTube - The Macedonians from Gora in Kosovo
Old 09-23-2008, 06:49 AM   #14
Delodephius

The guy in the video (the previous one) who was interviewed clearly said he doesn't want to say he is anything because there are like seven different groups his people refer to. Why? Because others influence them making them think they are something they are not, and that is Gorani. Their not Serbs, not Macedonians, not Bulgarians, not Martians. Telling people what they are without their consent is such a typical Balkan megalomaniac mentality that's lame beyond reason. I will not here about it.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:00 AM   #15
Soldier of Macedon

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

I hear what you're saying Slovak, but linguistically they are closer to Macedonians in their variant of dialects, and the guy in the second video clearly states the Macedonian origin of the Gorani, which, unlike other cases, nobody is asking or telling him to declare as such.

Therefore, this is not a case of Balkan megalomania, for Macedonians do not have the 'resources' or propagandist will to go around and force-feed propaganda into the mouths of minorities in neighbouring countries, if many Gorani wish to declare as such because they see a shared affinity with Macedonian history, culture and language, neither you or I are in a position to argue it.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:05 AM   #16
Soldier of Macedon

http://www.janes.com/news/security/c...0328_1_n.shtml

...the ethnically Macedonian Torbeshi and Gorani populations...

The Gorani group in Macedonia and Kosovo are kin also.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:13 AM   #17
Delodephius

Yes, and we must not disrespect their decision. I was talking about ideas of people, not spreading propaganda. When a Macedonian says that Gorani are just Macedonians, that is disrespectful too. No need to spread propaganda, just thinking it is enough.

If the guy in the second video says that Gorani are originally Macedonians, how many of the Gorani would agree with him on that? Learn not to speak in the name of the nation, not all will agree with you.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:26 AM   #18
Soldier of Macedon

We must also respect their decision, and if they choose to declare as Macedonians you must not disrespect this.

Slovak, no Macedonian on this thread has said that Gorani are just Macedonians. What you are talking about is what Bulgarians and probably even Serbs, non-official and official, have done and continue to do.

Also, the guy in the second video is Ismail Bojda, who was born in Brod, Gora region (Kosovo) and is the President of Macedonians of the Islamic faith, I don't know how many Gorani would agree with him, but the number will surely not be small given that he is one of them and an elected representative.

You seem to have an issue with this Slovak, we are not making it up, this is the way many of them wish to identify, I can't help but feel that what you are saying is coming from the Serb citizen in you. What is the big deal if they choose to identify as Macedonians as many of them do?
Old 09-23-2008, 08:52 AM   #19
Delodephius

Serb citizen? I criticize the Serbs for same things. I hate the idea of nations and I support all separatism in any place in the world. I have no respect for any state's sovereignty and integrity. I believe in a world of individuals, families and humanity. Anything between those I do not recognize. So I support the idea that Gorani should not identify themselves as anything but Gorani because I do not want to see them as part of any nation. If they want to, that's their problem.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:15 AM   #20
Soldier of Macedon

Fair enough, but if they want to identify as Macedonians because of the abovementioned common ties, then this is not a problem, given the connected history of the past. I appeciate your opinion Slovak and I know your view on nations, you hate them all but at the end of the day the decision lies with them.