X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Agamoi Thytai View Post
    Do you guys really believe you are related to these peoples,Burusho,Hunza,Kalash?
    do you guys really believe you are somehow related to the Ancient Greeks?
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

as rtg said these people are trying to shit on us.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Agamoi Thytai
        • Nov 2010

Guys,i think i am misunderstood.My intention was not to mock at you,if you believe this.I just find it to weird to believe that people who live thousands of miles away,with totally different culture,manners e.t.c are your lost brothers.And,as Bratot said,more important is what these people believe themselves,whether they also believe they are related to you.
        "What high honour do the Macedonians deserve, who throughout nearly their whole lives are ceaselessly engaged in a struggle with the barbarians for the safety of the Greeks?"
        Polybius, Histories, 9.35

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Do you guys really believe you are related to these peoples,Burusho,Hunza,Kalash?
          Do you guys? I mean, was it not the Greek government that went all the way to the Hindu Kush to establish modern Greek schools? You don't find that wierd?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

I find it absurd that people across the other side of the World can be considered related to the Macedonians whilst the modern Macedonians can be denied to exist

And you can fark off too, as those Asian New Comers and new 1991 Athens manufactured Identity set called G$%$-Macedonian say they are their own missing link.

Comment

• Agamoi Thytai
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Do you guys? I mean, was it not the Greek government that went all the way to the Hindu Kush to establish modern Greek schools? You don't find that wierd?
              No,personaly i don't believe these people are more related to me than the Indians,the Afghans e.t.c. And i don't find it weird that the Greek government aids these people founding schools (in their own language,not in Greek as you said),no more weird from the initiative of the Macedonian government to invite to Skopje a deposed Hunza prince two years ago,or from the publication of a book that "proves" the "striking similarity" between Macedonian and Burusho languages.However all this doesn't matter so much as i said before,IMHO only what these people believe themselves in regards to their origin matters.
              "What high honour do the Macedonians deserve, who throughout nearly their whole lives are ceaselessly engaged in a struggle with the barbarians for the safety of the Greeks?"

Comment

• Frank
                Banned
                • Mar 2010

Then what is your problem, I dont see anything wrong with the Macedonian Government looking far and wide for Macedonian Ancestry no matter how separate it is by the Continents

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

AT
                  Quote:-
                  "And i don't find it weird that the Greek government aids these people founding schools (in their own language,not in Greek as you said),"

Were you aware that the Greek philanthropists insited on Ionic(Greek) colums as the facade on these schools' buildings? Don't you find that wierd? If you were building schools in a foreign country and expecting the local population to attend these schools wouldn't you build them in an architectual style reflecting the local character?
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Kalash of Cultures - Pakistan - What the Greeks are doing

The Greek Man trying to persuade the kalash people with Greek propaganda
                    Greek Funded cultural Centre Time:5:00

Listen to the Greek Man Quote: Time:5:50
                    "All of these symbols I have seen in the Greek Museums"
                    So it must be Greek..?
                    Most of the kalash go along with the Greek Myth because it brings Valuable forgien Aid.. Time 7:40

Greeks are exposing their own version of History Time:7:53
                    Whats New..?

Greeks building their Style instead of Kalash..?
                    Why do they need to do this..?

That Greek Guy who spreading false information their.. tell me doesn't he look like he belongs in the region of Asia..?
                    I reckon he's related to this man...
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

TLWR

Thanks for that - exactly what I was referring to!
                      Let's hear our Greeks explanation of this one!
                      Caught them red handed trying to impose their false history on another race of people!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

And i don't find it weird that the Greek government aids these people founding schools (in their own language,not in Greek as you said),no more weird from the initiative of the Macedonian government to invite to Skopje a deposed Hunza prince two years ago....
                        Can you cite a source that shows what exactly is being taught in these schools? The Hunza prince 'affair' in Macedonia could have been managed better, but how we conduct our matters is our issue to deal with.
                        .......the publication of a book that "proves" the "striking similarity" between Macedonian and Burusho languages
                        There are similarities between the languages. Is this what bothers you?
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Burushaskiresearch
                          • Dec 2010

Silimilarities between Burushaski & Macedonian Language

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
                          here some additional material:

Ilija Chashule "Basic Burushaski Etymologies"(Muenchen Newcastle , ISBN 3 89586 0891) with the similarities between the modern Macedonian and Burushaski language:

BU:
                          ASHMILAS, ASHMILJ = to pacify, placade, persuade, also MILI as a title for the beloved in folk song.
                          PRO-SLAV:
                          mil`= dear,
                          LYTV: mylas and meilus = dear.
                          MK:
                          MIL =dear, Smiluva, Smili = to pacify.

BU:
                          ASPALAS, ASPALJ = to kindle, light
                          PROSlAV:
                          Paliti = to burn, to set in flames.
                          MK:
                          SPALE,ZAPALE = to burn, to set in flames.

BU:
                          ASH = neck, nape of neck, external trhoat.The locativ of the ASH is ASHI
                          PSlav, MK:
                          Shija = neck.It is also related to the word SHITI = to sew

The BURushaski word in its special locative form both semantically and phonetically parallels Slavic.

BU:
                          BALKAS( IN LOCATIV: BILKIS) = treasure
                          SOUTH SLAV: BLAGO = treasure
                          MK NAME: BLAGA = treasure.

BU:
                          BERKAT = Berg, Mountain.
                          MK: BREG= Berg, Mountain.
                          PROSLAV:
                          BERG´ = berg, Mountain

BU:
                          BIRI= boiling
                          MK: VRIE = boiling...as so many times mentioned, B and V are changed many times, Servia=Serbia.

BU:
                          BÚR = a single hair.
                          ANC MK :
                          ABROUWES = eye brows
                          PRO SLAV, Old SLAV:
                          BRY, (GENETIV: BR'EVE) = eye brow.

BU:
                          D*- ASPASAS, D*-SPASASH = to protect, save, rescue.
                          MK:
                          SPASE = save,
                          DA SPASESH = to save someone.

BU:
                          DELAS, DELIAS, DELJ = 1)to beat, strike, smite, hit, shoot,...2) to kill to slay
                          SANSKRIT:
                          DALATI = crack, splits
                          PRO SLAV:
                          DELATI = to work.
                          MK:
                          DELIA = Mythical Hero who kills the Turks.

GARU( ALSO: GARÚKI) = spring

ALSO: GARÚM = hot GARÚRUM = hot, warm, AS NOUN: GARÚRUMKUSH = heat.

GARI = lamp, light , pupil of eye.

ANC MK:
                          GORPIAIOS = a hot Macedonian Month
                          MK:
                          GREE = warm, to warm
                          GARE= warming meal, cook soup.

BU:
                          GIRATAS; GIRASH = to dance, play
                          OLD SLAV, MK:
                          IGRA = dance, play
                          MK:
                          IGRASH = you play, nominative form from IGRA.

from

http://my.opera.com/ancientmacedonia...ow.dml/1174728

Nice to see some Burushaski words in Macedonian language
                          Can some one find the below Burushaski words in Macedonian language???

YouTube - Burushaski Alphabets & Words with Burushaski to English Meaning - Part 1
                          YouTube - Burushaski Alphabets & Words with Burushaski to English Meaning - Part 2http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=howDVAhbp4s

Comment

• Agamoi Thytai
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                            Kalash of Cultures - Pakistan - What the Greeks are doing

The Greek Man trying to persuade the kalash people with Greek propaganda
                            Greek Funded cultural Centre Time:5:00

Listen to the Greek Man Quote: Time:5:50
                            "All of these symbols I have seen in the Greek Museums"
                            So it must be Greek..?
                            Most of the kalash go along with the Greek Myth because it brings Valuable forgien Aid.. Time 7:40

Greeks are exposing their own version of History Time:7:53
                            Whats New..?

Greeks building their Style instead of Kalash..?
                            Why do they need to do this..?

That Greek Guy who spreading false information their.. tell me doesn't he look like he belongs in the region of Asia..?
                            I reckon he's related to this man...
                            However the Kalash teacher when asked "Do you believe you have Greek origin" he answers "History says so".And when he says about the "Greek version of history" he dosen't say what's their own version,what they really believe themselves about their origin,whether they think they are somehow related to you.Here,for instance,another Kalash,stated this in 2001:

Long long ago,before the days of Islam,Sikander e Aazem came to India.The two horned one whom you British people call Alexander the Great.He conquered the world,and was a very great man,brave and dauntless and generous to his followers.When he left to go back to Greece,some of his men did not wish to go back with him but preferred to stay here.Their leader was a general called Shalakash.With some of his officers and men,he came to these valleys and they settled here and took local women,and here they stayed. We,the Kalash,the Black Kafirs of the Hindu Kush,are the descendants of their children.Still some of our words are the same as theirs,our music and out dances too; we worship the same gods.This is why we believe the Greeks are our first ancestors
                            Between 334 and 324 B.C. the Macedonian army, led by Alexander the Great, marched relentlessly across Asia. An event of bravery and cruelty, endurance and greed, Alexander's expedition was a turning point in human history. His conquest opened up contacts between Europe and Asia, unleashing astonishing historical energies that continue to affect the world today. This extraordinary book recreates Alexander's 22,000 mile, ten-year expedition from Greece to India, following as much as possible the actual route of his journey.Historian Michael Wood traversed seventeen countries, trekking through the Zagros Mountains to find the lost site of Alexander's battle at the Persian Gates, drinking black tea in the Hindu Kush, listening to ancient stories of Sikander e Aazem, and crossing the Makran Desert with twenty-three camels. He traveled with Lebanese traders, Iranian pilgrims, Afghan guerrillas, and other local people on a journey that took him through many of the twentieth century's major trouble spots, including Beirut and Kurdistan.Wood bases his account of Alexander's conquest on the texts of Greek and Roman historians, but he also reconsiders the Greek adventure in terms of modern ideas on colonialism, orientalism, and racism. The Macedonian conquest, which has mainly been seen through Greek sources, is illuminated for the first time by medieval travelers' narratives, newly discovered oracles, and prophecies on papyrus or clay tablet.At the heart of Wood's powerful story is the towering, enigmatic character of Alexander the Great. He ascended the throne at twenty, conquered much of the known world before he was thirty, and was dead by the age of thirty-two. A ruthless politician, brilliant military tactician, devoted son, family man, lover of both women and men, Alexander was known for his extreme generosity as well as his ferocious cruelty. Following in the conqueror's footsteps centuries later, Michael Wood overhears the words of the fabled Greek mermaid who calls to passing sailors: Great Alexander still lives!

I know you would claim he was on the Greek payroll,but Kalash claimed Greek origin long before Macedonia became independent (I think you undesrtand my point here) and any Greek volunteers or Greek aid reached their country:

Comment

• Frank
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2010

Agamoi you still haven't answered anyone if its fine and dandy for your own to use a isolated people to further Greek lies then it is well for Macedonains to discover teach and learn. Who cares about a timeline of events Greek have been exercising nation building for 100 years courtesy of Hellenism were you make a monkey into a living breathing Helene.

Comment on the startling similarity between the modern Macedonian language it goes far beyond the brush of the statement saying all languages have a similarity if you look hard enough
                              Last edited by Frank; 12-14-2010, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• Serdarot
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Burushaskiresearch View Post
                                Nice to see some Burushaski...
                                Salam. I will check the videos.

From what i know about your (if you are member of the Hunza or the Kalash people), history, it is best to make list of your "arhaic" words, words that the older people know and used it, couse i am very sure, many "Pakistani" words entered your language in the last ~ 30-40 years.

Greetings / Regards
                                Bratot:
                                Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

Working...
                                X