Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 10-17-2021, 01:55 AM   #451
Dove

Dove is on a distinguished road

Pierre MD- Covid 19 Cure
https://rumble.com/vbtnwz-pierre-md-covid-19-cure.html

Dr Pierre Kory before the Senate Hearing 8 December 2020 - This appears to be a pivotal historical event.

"The amount of evidence to show Ivermectin is life-saving and protective is so immense, and the drug is so safe. It must be implemented - I'm asking the NIH to review our data and come up with recommendations."

"If you take it, you will not get sick. It has immense and potent antiviral activity."
Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 02:00 AM   #452
Dove

Dove is on a distinguished road

Prevention and Treatment Protocols for COVID-19

Science marches on!
We are a group of expert clinicians who are driven only by our desire to save lives. We continually update our protocols based on clinical observations as well as the best studies of modes of prevention and treatment therapies for COVID-19. For our latest, most comprehensive clinical guide to the management of COVID-19, please click the following text, or the box below the logos, to read and download An Overview of the MATH+, I-MASK+ and I-RECOVER Protocols, A Guide to the Management of COVID-19, by Dr. Paul Marik.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/
Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 06:54 AM   #453
Karposh

Karposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
I am troubled by the unprecedent amount of control and monitoring capabilities that governments have over their populations whilst "elitist" personalities brazenly disregard the same positions they force on others...
There are plenty examples of this out there but here is one of the more recent ones that I've come across. The police are now knocking on people's doors late at night for things posted on social media that they don't agree with and question you if you attended a protest from 6 months ago. That is, a protest that they have deemed to be "unlawful" and contrary to the Public Health Order in their eyes. If you attended the protest just 2 weeks earlier, in solidarity with the BLM movement, then all good. It's science everyone. Covid 19 is a highly evolved and intelligent virus. It knows which demonstrations to infect and which not to infect. Don't question the science!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbD24YUEe84
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 07:08 AM   #454
kompir

kompir is on a distinguished road

Social media is a cancer that is causing a disease far worse than beer virus ever could.

All one needs to consider is that on February 4 2004, the DARPA LifeLog project was "shut down".

https://www.wired.com/2004/02/pentag...felog-project/

The very next day, Facebook was "launched".
kompir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 03:56 PM   #455
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karposh View Post
The police are now knocking on people's doors late at night for things posted on social media that they don't agree with and question you if you attended a protest from 6 months ago. That is, a protest that they have deemed to be "unlawful" and contrary to the Public Health Order in their eyes. If you attended the protest just 2 weeks earlier, in solidarity with the BLM movement, then all good. It's science everyone. Covid 19 is a highly evolved and intelligent virus. It knows which demonstrations to infect and which not to infect. Don't question the science!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbD24YUEe84
The Pfizer simps still probably think this is all very necessary.
Oh, and the federal police can now edit your social media posts anyway. I used to mock China and now look at us. Disgusting.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 04:58 PM   #456
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karposh View Post
I just watched this and found my blood boiling. Shame on any people who think this is acceptable. Shame on intelligent people who can't see what is being developed around this fake narrative.

If you accept this, you accept North Macedonia also. You accept it because you have given up on (or never understood) inalienable rights.

Old 10-17-2021, 08:47 PM   #457
kompir

A quote I heard today:

“Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that did not protect the protected in the first place?”
Old 10-18-2021, 04:47 AM   #458
kompir

This is how compromised the Australian legal system has become:

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/f...18-p590x2.html

It is beyond redemption.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:42 AM   #459
Risto the Great

I simply will not comply. And time will be my friend.

Old 10-18-2021, 06:40 AM   #460
kompir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
I simply will not comply. And time will be my friend.
Quoted for truth.