Chestit Ilinden!

Comment

• MKPrilep
      • Mar 2009

Chestit Ilinden na site makedonci.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Glem chestit za Illinden.....da ne zaborajve me tia sho si daidoa zhivotite za da zhivi Makedonia!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• DraganOfStip
          • Aug 2011

Cestit praznik Makedonijo

Ilinden Krushevo Republic 1903 ASNOM Macedonia 1944 - YouTube
          ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

Chestit Ilinden na site makedonci.
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Todor Petrov likes to contradict himself, why is he letting this kid hold two ventilator isnt he against this?
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
                • Nov 2009

Chestit Ilinden

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

WOW, I just found out that the Battle of Chaeronea also took place on August 2nd (338 BC). What a coincidence!

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

to all macedonians sirum svetot cestit illinden.We'll get our macedonia back one day.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                      WOW, I just found out that the Battle of Chaeronea also took place on August 2nd (338 BC). What a coincidence!
                      We should mark this as an annual occasion and a truly great event!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

well the greeks won't like to remind them of the good arse whippin we gave them in chaeronia.
                        Last edited by George S.; 08-03-2012, 12:37 PM. Reason: ed
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

GNn - Nestor Oginar - YouTube

Comment

• Louis
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2012

That could have been interesting, since a Greek (Aristotle Tziabiris) was participating. It's a pitty the translator was covering the debate (that was held in English). Who was the guy in the studio?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Ilinden 2014 Melburne, Australia

I would like to make a statement before I post. I have been wanting to share this news with you all for some time now but was reluctant because I know that the general consensus on this forum about VMRO DPMNE is that the party is not performing its function properly. You all should know me very well by know and how I feel on Macedonian issues including politics. I have been afforded a great opportunity to form the first mladi sili na VMRO in Australia. I see this as a great opportunity to bring young Macedonians from Australia closer to their Macedonian roots and to be more politically involved. Everyone knows that the ideas and constitution of the party are solid. We all know that people who hold high positions within a party dictate on how that party should run an act. It is up to us to take action to actively change and shape the party the way we want. I am currently the president of UMS VMRO and I need the help of our young Macedonians on this forum whom I can trust. Zadgranicniot komitet and mladi sili na VMRO DPMNE Melburne does not use the ventilator! Or I would not associate myself with this initiative.

Blagodaram od srce.

На 2 Август 2014г за нашиот голем верски и Македонски празник Илинден ЗК на ВМРО ДПМНЕ и УМС на ВМРО ДПМНЕ Австралија го забележија со положување венец на споменикот на великанот Александар Македонски во Манастирот Св. Прохор Пчински во Донибрук. Прославата се започна со утринска панахида за загинатитие Македонски борци во Црквата Св. Пророк Илија во Футскрај и потоа положување на венец на shrine of remembrance во градот.
                              Говорот на големиот војвода Никола Карев ја прикажува храброста на Македонскиот народ на времето на Илинденското востание и ние како претци требаме да ги сватиме идеите на големиот војвода и да ја продолжиме битката за обединета и суверена Македонија.
                              "....Браќа, чашата на трпението се прелеа, пламнаа нашите срца и ние, синовите на страдалниот наш народ за да ги исполниме светите завети на нашите дедовци и прадедовци, се органзииравме, дадовме заклетва за верност до смрт и востанавме да и дадеме мир на нашата маченичка мајка Македонија, чија земја е натопена со солзите, потта и крвта на нејзините синови и ќерки и да издвојуваме слобода, леб и човечки правдини..."
                              Овој говор на Никола Карев требаме да го сватиме како обединување на Македонскиот народ кон една иднина и една мисла. Така и ние требаме да се обединиме во 21 век каде што сме распрснати на секаде низ овој бели свет. Без слога кон Македонецот не можиме да почниме да се бориме за обединета Македонија. Требаме мир и вера во нашата душа и памет и добро размислување во нашата глава.
                              Да ние честит празникот Илинден, вечна му слава на сите паднати борци што се бореле за нашата мајка Македонија. Главата секогаш да ја држиме горе! Господ да ја чува и брани Македонија од крвожедни непријатели! Македонија на Македонците! Амин.
                              Претседател на УМС на ВМРО ДПМНЕ Австралија Сашо Наумовски - Лавче

Our fb page:
                              Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Lavce congrats on your appointmment and all the best.I hope it all ties in with your uni studies.
                                The vmro DPMNE from macedonia is NOT the real deal.They are so far detached from the old vmro that its a joke.The current vmro DPMNE are sellout merchants and are capitulators and they love to use the ventilator.Why they think they are the ruling party and its the best for macedonia can offer.They'll do anything to stay in power probably sell their mother and their soul to stay in power.Lafce sorry to sound so negative but you know what i mean All the best for the future.
                                Last edited by George S.; 08-02-2014, 11:24 AM.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X