Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #11
Gj. Puleski
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 61
Gj. Puleski is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by makedonin View Post
Puleski, don't mind me, BUT

that is pseudo linguistic. I have seen Bulgarians from Tatarstan claiming even toponimes in Africa being of Bulgarian i.e. Tatar origin.

According to them Belgium just stand for Bulgaria

If Popovski is making such claims, than I would like to know his drugs.

The employed linguistic goes something like this:

ADIDAS = All Day I Dream About Sex

I understand your caution, but I find it not right when you reject in advance and ridicule something you, actualy, don't know. In my opinion, d-r Popovski is a serious and thorough author and he is far from the "employed linguistic" you mention. Wfhat I suggest is sane (not malicious) scepticism, which means: let us wait and see how the work will be evaluated by the international scientific public. In the mean time you can use (for fun)

http://my.opera.com/macedonians/blog/show.dml/2984398

Last edited by Gj. Puleski; 10-29-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Gj. Puleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:25 PM   #12
makedonin
Senior Member
 
makedonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,668
makedonin is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
I love that song
Yep, Korn rock
__________________
To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.
makedonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:30 PM   #13
makedonin
Senior Member
 
makedonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,668
makedonin is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gj. Puleski View Post
I understand your caution, but I find it not right when you reject in advance and ridicule something you, actualy, don't know.
I don't redicule something that I don't know. It is the Belchevski who first came up with the Homeric thing.

Than some other (don't remember his name now) published something about the Slavic names of Britain.

Than it came that God told somebody that all are Makedonoids.

So, Popovski picked Belchevski, the guy with the Slavic names of Britain and the Makedonoids of God and comes with the claims he does.

It is wrong and certainly not true.

There is something like Indo European brunch of languages, there is the mistery of what Popovski is trying to grasp.

Toponyms and similarities are not nearly enough to prove that all IE languages stem from Macedonian language.

But let us wait and see what he has to say in his book.....
__________________
To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Last edited by makedonin; 10-29-2009 at 05:08 PM.
makedonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:05 PM   #14
Gj. Puleski
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 61
Gj. Puleski is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by makedonin View Post
I don't redicule something that I don't know. It is the Belchevski who first came up with the Homeric thing.

Than some other (don't remember his name now) published something about the Slavic names of Britain.

Than it came that God told somebody that all are Makedonoids.

So, Popovski picked Belchevski, the guy with the Slavic names of Britain and the Makedonoids of God and comes with the claims he does.

It is wrong and certainly not true.

There is something like Indo European brunch of languages, there is the mistery of what Popovski is trying to grasp.

Toponyms and similarities are not nearly enough to prove that all IE languages stem from Macedonian language.

But let us wait and see what he has to say in his book.....
1-I don't understand why do you take the work of Tashko Belchev as something unserious. He arguments his statements very well. Do you know somebody who scientificaly discredited his arguments?

2-Toponyms are important evidence. Especialy in the actuel Greek-Macedonian conflict. The prevalent "Slavic" toponyms allover the Greece teritory of today are certainly indicating something about history and the people who lived (or still lives) there. If it wasn't so, the Greeks would not be so eager in wiping out that evidence.

3-The teritory of Albania is also covered with macedonian toponyms. Do you realy think that that fact does not mean anything?

4-Here is a very interesting (actualy, very sad) example of what is happening in Republic of Macedonia itself: all villages where live Albanians have ancient macedonian names, and in many of these villages there are no Macedonians left. The most extreme case of this absurdity is a village near Skopje. It carries the name of a saint of the Macedonian ortodox religion, Saint Petka (Света Петка), and today there live only Albanian moslems.

Last edited by Gj. Puleski; 10-30-2009 at 05:25 PM. Reason: An addition to point 4
Gj. Puleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:54 PM   #15
Sovius
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 241
Sovius is on a distinguished road
Default

An article from the 28th of October:

Промовирана Украдена историја од Петар Поповски

http://kirilica.com.mk/vest.asp?id=35471

It appears as though Popovski is a journalist. Perhaps, he is using artistic license and sensationalism to promote a satirical backlash at Greek Megalomania? A shoe on the other foot sort of thing. Poeticism can often convey things that the scientific method cannot. He doesn't look insane, but he does look kind of pissed off.
Sovius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:28 AM   #16
TrueMacedonian
Senior Member
 
TrueMacedonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,809
TrueMacedonian will become famous soon enough
Default

Yeah well I still hope he can produce good solid sources and facts as well as theories that do not include aliens.
__________________
Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
TrueMacedonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:46 AM   #17
Gj. Puleski
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 61
Gj. Puleski is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovius View Post
An article from the 28th of October:

Промовирана „Украдена историја“ од Петар Поповски

http://kirilica.com.mk/vest.asp?id=35471

It appears as though Popovski is a journalist. Perhaps, he is using artistic license and sensationalism to promote a satirical backlash at Greek Megalomania? A shoe on the other foot sort of thing. Poeticism can often convey things that the scientific method cannot. He doesn't look insane, but he does look kind of pissed off.
Let me remind you, many of the leading people in many different fields had not beein educated experts for the field, but thay did exelent jobs. History is about facts and evidence and Popovski is a honest and thorough author. That is the only criterion we should judge a historian's work.
Gj. Puleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:22 AM   #18
George S.
Senior Member
 
George S.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,116
George S. is on a distinguished road
Default

quote:4-Not only Slavic peoples are originated from the Macedonians, but also all other
european nations and, in fact, the wite race itselves
To label Macedonia as slavic is kind of farcical why?when you consider that the so called slavic barbarians also went into Greece,Albania,Bulgaria and Turkey..Macedonia experienced immigration from Roman,Celts etc who did no more damage to the identity than the Slavs did.The facts are the slavs were illiterate & they adopted the macedonian language.This means that the Macedonians were not slavicised .
You find that in literature that it's commonly written & people don't question the facts are that the slavs by accepting the macedonian language became macedonians.So in effect you have other so called slavic lanuages which wee derived from macedonian, russian,ukrainien,polish,slovakian,serbian.Macedon ia's slavic image became more evident when she became part of yugoslavia.The evidence is there Macedonia is no more slavic than Greece.The labelling of Macedonia as slavic was more to destroy the macedonian nation.The serbians used to teach propaganda to the macedonians to take pride in their alien Slavic heritage & to trick them to renounce all claims to their ancient macedonian legacy.

Last edited by George S.; 10-30-2009 at 04:24 AM. Reason: edit
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:08 AM   #19
makedonin
Senior Member
 
makedonin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,668
makedonin is on a distinguished road
Default

Види вака:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gj. Puleski View Post
1-I don't understand why do you take the work of Tashko Belchev as something unserious. He arguments his statements very well. Do you know somebody who scientificaly discredited his arguments?
Не е оти неговите истражувања немат некоја основа.

Се работи за тоа како сака да ги користи истражувањата.

Хомер не е бил Македонец, нити е зборел Македонски. Тоа е хеленистички јазик од пред Хеленистичко време.

Тај јазик е далеко почист од јазиците од Хеленистичкиот период, затоа има некој прото балкански зборови, који нормално се слични на некој зборови од Македонскио јазик.

Ама јазикот не е само зборови, туку е граматика, фонетика и многу други работи, така да тие сличности у никој случај не можат да се земат здраво за готово и да се извикуват пароли како: Хомер збореше македонски итн итн.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gj. Puleski View Post
2-Toponyms are important evidence. Especialy in the actuel Greek-Macedonian conflict. The prevalent "Slavic" toponyms allover the Greece teritory of today are certainly indicating something about history and the people who lived (or still lives) there. If it wasn't so, the Greeks would not be so eager in wiping out that evidence.
Може да се гледа така, и во случајот шо го кажуваш и држе вода.

АМА тој случај е стар само стотина години. Може лесно да се соберат докази!

Во случајите шо некој како поповски ги наведуват, работе се за некој иљади години.

Иљада или повеќе години не е малце, и топонимите се менат. Дали он ги сите прегледа и спореди со славјански и Македонски.

Не верувам, затоа и не може да биде точно тоа шо го збори.

И пак ќе кажам, да се сите тие топоними викат Македонски не возможно, нема шанси да го тоа докаже било кој.

И не само тоа, ако сите тие се Македонски топоними, ќе прифанеме ли дека со шиптарите сем браќа? Или со грците?

Бидејки тоа е пораката на таквата изјава: Сите бели луѓе са Македонци.

Последнио шо збореше слично беше Хитлер.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gj. Puleski View Post
3-The teritory of Albania is also covered with macedonian toponyms. Do you realy think that that fact does not mean anything?
Факто по себе мош има некоја тежина, АМА можеш ли да докажеш дека се Македонски?

Има еден куп Србски книги шо тврдат дека тие топоними са Србски.
Ако се помачеме малце, сигурно ќе најдеме и некоја Бугарска книга. Можам и да се кладам на тоа.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gj. Puleski View Post
4-Here is a very interesting (actualy, very sad) example of what is happening in Republic of Macedonia itself: all villages where live Albanians have ancient macedonian names, and in many of these villages there are no Macedonians left. The most extreme case of this absurdity is a village near Skopje. It carries the name of a saint of the Macedonian ortodox religion, Saint Petka (Света Петка), and today there live only Albanian moslems.
Види, тоа е тажно и точно.

АМА, по истата лоѓика одат и грците и србите и бугарите, и ако и дадеме право на таа лоѓика, како ќе се одбранеш од нивните напади?

Грко ќе дојде и ке ти рече: "најстарото познато и запишано име на реката Вардар е Аксиос. Тоа е дефинитивно грчко, топонимо докажува!"

И ако ти веќе си ја употребил истата лоѓика за да докажуваш дека топонимите у Англија или Европа са Македонски, како ќе докажеш дека грко нема право?

Баш сакам да ти чујам одговор на овоа!

Јас би го објаснил тоа на овај начин:

"Грците користиле своји грцизирани имиња не само за Вардар туку и за Египетски или Персијски личности места и богови. Бидејки сите тие имиња се пренесени преку грчки текстови, нормално е дека ќе имат грчки карактер. Ама тоа не докажува и дека името дадено од домородното населеније било исто како и тоа шо е пренесено од грчки извори. "

И бидејки не ја користам лоѓиката шо поповски ја користе, не сам си забил сам нож у грбо, и можам да се бранам, а не да губам време со докажување на непотребни работи, како некој луѓе како Англичаните биле Македонци или не.

Тоа нити ни треба нити ни помага на нашата цел.

Најголемата иронија у сите тие изјави е следнава:

До фчера морафме да си ја докажеме нашата егзистенција низ вековите, а од денеска па натам, не само шо сме си ја докашале туку сега откриме и дека сите бели луѓе се Македонци.

И сите треба тоа да го знаат и да го прифанат или почитуват!

Тогајка па им даваме право на грците и бугарите ко кажат глупи изјави дека има грчки или бугарски Македонци, па нели сега у моменто докажаме дека сите бели луѓе са Македонци

Со тоа си ја сечеме гранката на која седеме!

I share the sentiment with Popovski when it comes to the greek and bulgar lies. But his view in the particular point is not my view.
__________________
To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Last edited by makedonin; 10-30-2009 at 08:34 AM.
makedonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:55 PM   #20
Gj. Puleski
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 61
Gj. Puleski is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George S. View Post
quote:

4-Not only Slavic peoples are originated from the Macedonians, but also all other european nations and, in fact, the wite race itselves

To label Macedonia as slavic is kind of farcical why?when you consider that the so called slavic barbarians also went into Greece,Albania,Bulgaria and Turkey..Macedonia experienced immigration from Roman,Celts etc who did no more damage to the identity than the Slavs did.The facts are the slavs were illiterate & they adopted the macedonian language.This means that the Macedonians were not slavicised .
You find that in literature that it's commonly written & people don't question the facts are that the slavs by accepting the macedonian language became macedonians.So in effect you have other so called slavic lanuages which wee derived from macedonian, russian,ukrainien,polish,slovakian,serbian.Macedon ia's slavic image became more evident when she became part of yugoslavia.The evidence is there Macedonia is no more slavic than Greece.The labelling of Macedonia as slavic was more to destroy the macedonian nation.The serbians used to teach propaganda to the macedonians to take pride in their alien Slavic heritage & to trick them to renounce all claims to their ancient macedonian legacy.
Hi, George,

All you say above is based on the thesis that the Slavs came on the Balkans in the VI-VII century a.d.

Well, as Petar Popovski claims, this thesis is completely wrong, just a myth.
The story of the Slavic invasion on the Balcans was made up at the beginning of 19th century, by German historians who were involved in the constitution of the modern Greek state. In fact, there is no historic evidence for such a claim: no author before 19th century is mentioning the comming of the Slavs on the Balcans in the VI-VII century a.d.

On the other hand (says Popovski), the historic evidence is that:

1-The oldest people on the Balkans are the Pelazgi, and they are also known as PROTOSLOVENI, which means Ancient Slavs
2-From the Pelazgi came out the first group of Ancient Macedonian peoples Anti, Veneti and Fenikians.
3-Later developed other peoples, such as Skiti, Mizi, Brigi, Frigi, Mioni, Rusi, Moskoviti, Traki, Iliri - but in the same time all of them had similar languages and belonged to the family of Ancient Macedonians.
4-After the fall of the Macedonian state and of the Roman invasion on the Balkans, started the migration of the local Macedonian (=slavic) population toward the north of Europe.
5-So, Macedonia is the Old Country of all Slavic peoples of modern Europe, and that is why their languages belong to the same family.
6-So, the Ancient Macedonians were Slavs, and we, the Macedonians of today belong to the broader family of Slavic peoples of today – and there is nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by Gj. Puleski; 10-31-2009 at 02:41 AM.
Gj. Puleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump