X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

They are winning with the framework agreement it's all their way macedonia only needs to concede sovereignity.It's a done deal macedonia's fate has been sealed.You can also add your kurot if you like a set of steak knives & balls. as well
    Last edited by George S.; 02-08-2012, 06:02 PM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Komita View Post
      They can never win Skopje not even in with a war.
      The fact that Skopje has statues of Skandenberg and other important shiptar figures towering above macedonian citezens is proof enough that they have already "won" skopje.
      Tourists who go to Skopje come out with the idea that macedonia is a albanian country.

Macedonians from what i have seen always talked tough in regards to the shiptar problem, but never did anything about it. When i was young macedonians said Kicevo was never going to be an albanian city, that didnt happen.
      In the 2001 "war" macedonians said that Struga was never going to be a albanian city - yet today we have a shiptar mayor for struga, albanian flags flying every where there, all of the main businesses are owned by shiptars while macedonians continue to be peasants in the village.

So basically, i have kind of given up when i hear macedonians talk big, because thats what it usually is, talk.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
        We dont vote much, you can belive whatever you want but im telling you fresh news from Kumanovo cus i live there for 17 years
        The official statistics for Kumanovo is that shiptars only make about 24% of the cities population and that macedonians make the majority. But i can sort of see how some one like you or a outsider can be fooled into thinking it is a shiptar city with all of the flags of albania and statues of shiptar people.

But i got a feeling this is a classic case of albanians over inflating their figures (nothing new here), next thing you are going to tell us that shiptars make up more then 50% of macedonia lol

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
          I am not posting this to support Ljupco Georgievski, but I'm sure no one will disagree to what he says in this video:

Makedonija - Nova Albanska drzava (Ljubco Georgievski) - YouTube
          The fact that is has been reported from shiptar politicians and terrorists that this "patriot" Ljupco Georgievski was in secret talks with the shiptars in the 2001 "war" in creating a plan to divide macedonia between albania and bulgaria - so it doesn't surprise me that he thinks western macedonia is albanian land.

I have no doubt that bulgaria was behind this plan as well, so it makes me mad when i hear that Ljupco Georgievski and bulgaria have the best interests for macedonian people or when macedonians support Ljupco Georgievski and get bulgarian passports, when these people were going to hand over a lot of macedonians to the wolves.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
            • Sep 2008

Is that standard practice in other countries?
            In Slovenia u can have additional text in Hungarian or Italian on your passport.

Which parts of Skopje shall I not visit if I want to see the Macedonian Skopje and not the albanian Shkup when I go in March? What I read and see in this thread is terrible. U are giving away your country...

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

. U are giving away your country...slovenec zrinski.That is precisely what is happening under our noses the country is being taken away.If you go to skopje i'm told the whole airport is run by shiptars.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                . U are giving away your country...slovenec zrinski.That is precisely what is happening under our noses the country is being taken away.If you go to skopje i'm told the whole airport is run by shiptars.
                Wrong. The airport has albanian employees, as expected, but not a majority as you put it. Not sure if the director is a shiptar, because the albanian coalition party was fighting for a shiptar director of aviation (I think they got it), but like I said, most are Macedonian.

The whole point of eu/nato is to enforce the 'one world nation' and it's so far successful. They'll never let greece, or portugal, or any amount of nations debt let them kick a country out of their new world-order club.

Anyways, zrinski, you will notice that most of what you see in Skopje and Macedonia is not nearly as 'serious' as what you read in this topic. What is discussed here is in-depth, and what you see as a tourist is almost certainly not going to agree with what you read here.
                The reason we discuss this topic with such rage, is not because Macedonians are afraid of co-habitation, but that we are afraid of domination, mostly at the hands of corrupt politicians and Western influence.
                www.everythingmacedonia.com
                Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• MKPrilep
                  • Mar 2009

[IMG][/IMG]

plaza struga

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                    • Sep 2008

I do know that u are not afraid of co-habitation. U have proved that point well enough during the centuries.
                    The "problem" is that if I want to see Albania and Albanian flags I go to ...Albania I think that the Albanians in Macedonia should tone down their nationalism more than a few notches. And they should have chosen a modified flag and not the State flagof Albania as a symbol.

Comment

• Niko777
                      • Oct 2010

Pathetic!

Source: http://www.facebook.com/SkopjeAirport

Comment

• arqe88
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2012

Skopje Alexander the Great Airport is controlled by the turksih TAV http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tepe_Akfen_Ventures

Comment

• arqe88
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          they already planned for that long time ago, and guy commenting on facebook can not change a thing lol, if you were thinking that.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Any language aside from Macedonian and English should be prohibited at Macedonian airports. If you want to listen to Albanian when you get off the plane, then land in Tirana.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Why don't we also put Albanian flags in the airport and when passengers arrive, we can say "Welcome to Shkup Iskenderbeg Airport" or "Welcome to Alban-donia"

Comment

• arqe88
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                Any language aside from Macedonian and English should be prohibited at Macedonian airports. If you want to listen to Albanian when you get off the plane, then land in Tirana.
                                only if the population was under 15%. Macedonian government is now preparing for power handover, unless you brave Macedonians want to start a war and get rid of the albanians, lol. Never going to happen though

Comment

Working...
                                X