X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

Also the albanians have said in future they will have ground to air missiles/rockets & even stinger missiles.Even anti tank & personnel equiipment.So they have said they aren't worried by macedonian army so called progress.
    It was common knowledge ten years ago Terrorists had that arsenal in fact allot it, I am glad they can think they can walk on water.

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

It is rather bold to claim French Secret Services are on the ground cooperating with Terrorists to blockade Macedonian NATO accession chances

The Chickago summit is not about expansion and it has been made clear that Macedonia will not be invited.

But everything else we will wait and see in the next hours and days

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
        Albanian diaspora protest against violence in Macedonia

Albanian diaspora in Europe, today in Brussels will organize a mass protest outside the European Commission, the agency INA

The protest organized by the Albanian National Council for Benelux, under the slogan "Stop the violence and discrimination of Albanians in Macedonia."

According to a representative of the Council, protest starts at 14 pm was peaceful that "will podignel voice against the current situation in Macedonia, the latest violence against the Albanians and the difficult situation of the Albanian people in Macedonia."

Protest letter will be sent to the highest institutions of the EU which will zapoznaele recent developments in Macedonia and the situation of the Albanians.

I'm lost for words...????????

Quite simply the display and resulting actions of a people under a progressive and well implemented psychological conditioning, designed and carried out with absolute resolve by its leaders, who (through the adequate attainment and provision of resources, and the ability to adapt and evolve methods in accordance with the altering environment and political landscape) are amply prepared to capitalise on opportunity or weakness whenever presented, for the ultimate function of achieving their primary strategic goal, a goal which has been agreed to encompass and serve best the interests of their people in sustaining and protecting the longevity of their liberties.

Hating the player or the team who's strategy on playing the game surpasses your own teams strategy serves little purpose. Any success achieved in the pursuit of a competitors objective which would be considered detrimental to the interests of the citizens or territory of RoM, is a direct result of the Leaders and Citizens of RoM failing to have their shit together to anticipate, counteract and incapacitate their opponents moves and motives before coming into fruition.
        Theres a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you cant take part, you cant even passively take part, and youve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and youve got to make it stop, and youve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless youre free, the machine will be prevented from working at all - Mario Savio

Comment

• ProMKD
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
          The Information War we will not win because the Government doesn't understand public relations it aint our job to fight but we will.

Such a similar script you can super impose the lies of the Albanian Dispora with a time line of 2001 and it is identical to a tee

How did that ridiculous movement for peace work out by the organisers in Skopje
          What do you mean it isn't our job to fight it? If you are a Macedonian that cares for his country, it IS your job.

And I never mentioned the government anyways, it's quite clear to everyone on earth that the Macedonian government is useless. When I say government, I mean all the governments from 1991 forward
          www.everythingmacedonia.com
          Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Zarni
            Banned
            • May 2011

What do you mean it isn't our job to fight it? If you are a Macedonian that cares for his country, it IS your job.
            You all know the drill it is tiresome write a letter of complaint to a Foreign media source how many do it honestly and to what worth, I am sick to the bone like you all we requiring to make the effort that is what I mean.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
              it's quite clear to everyone on earth that the Macedonian government is useless.
              I'm upset by this statement,
              To say the government is useless or ineffective is part of the slave mentality that believes in the "not as good as others" type mentality for Macedonians which now seemingly extends to the government's abilities.

I believe the government is very capable and is engineering a brand new country before your very eyes. This brand new country will not be Macedonia as we understand it.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

yeah RTG it's called greater albania.the macedonian govt is making excellent progress to that effort.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                  Quite simply the display and resulting actions of a people under a progressive and well implemented psychological conditioning, designed and carried out with absolute resolve by its leaders, who (through the adequate attainment and provision of resources, and the ability to adapt and evolve methods in accordance with the altering environment and political landscape) are amply prepared to capitalise on opportunity or weakness whenever presented, for the ultimate function of achieving their primary strategic goal, a goal which has been agreed to encompass and serve best the interests of their people in sustaining and protecting the longevity of their liberties.

Hating the player or the team who's strategy on playing the game surpasses your own teams strategy serves little purpose. Any success achieved in the pursuit of a competitors objective which would be considered detrimental to the interests of the citizens or territory of RoM, is a direct result of the Leaders and Citizens of RoM failing to have their shit together to anticipate, counteract and incapacitate their opponents moves and motives before coming into fruition.
                  An accurate and objective assesment of current realities, very difficult to argue against!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Just wanted to share this, the Municipality of Kavadarci knows what it is doing! It invited an official delegation from the municipality of Voden in Aegean Macedonia to sign an agreement of cooperation in the field of tourism. This is who we should be inviting to have more agreements with! Our brothers from Aegean Macedonian cities. Not some crazy Shiptars from f***ing Prishtina or Tirana...

Mayor of Kavadarci with director of tourism of Voden/Edessa, Vasilios Kiriakou

Group from Municipality of Voden in Kavadarci
                    Last edited by Niko777; 03-29-2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Good initiative by the Voden-Kavardci groups.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

definitely on the right track there niko.This is what they should have been doing from the start not fratenising with the shiptars.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
                          • Oct 2011

I didn't know anything about this Kavadarci mayor until last year when I heard that he was making personal trips around Europe looking for investments. At first I assumed he was another corrupt small town mayor looking for free trips, but now he's brought a large industrial investment, and the above article mentions him establishing cooperation with Aegean Macedonia. So far, this is something to be happy about!
                          www.everythingmacedonia.com
                          Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

It seems Kavadarci has shown some good initiative. They could top it off by getting rid of the ventilator and even perhaps that EU flag.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              It seems Kavadarci has shown some good initiative. They could top it off by getting rid of the ventilator and even perhaps that EU flag.
                              Remember now, only the Albanians are allowed to remove the ventilator. Macedonians would probably be arrested if they committed such an act

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

Just watch this
                                Македонското црковно прашање - YouTube
                                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X