X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Im not the one to post youtube vids on forums, but it is very similar to Albanian being spoken in parliament where that has been brought up here. Well here is our version of it. Watch the ownage begin at 0.45. lol

‪Texas State Senator Expresses Outrage at Spanish Testimony‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Gavrilovski said that many things, such as the dual-language signs, seemed impossible ten years ago, but "now we see it as normal and good that it is that way."
      Good for those opportunistic Macedonians who are trying to turn our homeland into a banana republic.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Good for those opportunistic Macedonians who are trying to turn our homeland into a banana republic.
        Trying?
        Too late!
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron
          Im not the one to post youtube vids on forums, but it is very similar to Albanian being spoken in parliament where that has been brought up here. Well here is our version of it. Watch the ownage begin at 0.45. lol
          Far be it for me to support racist Americans (not that I am suggesting that the person who spoke out is one, I don't know who he is), but he does have a point. The guy speaking Spanish has been in America for over 20 years, his message would have been better received if he made the effort to speak in English. However, this is a testimony and not a regular occurrence, so it can perhaps be deemed acceptable in a particular context.

This is much different to politicians speaking their own languages rather than the official language of the country they apparently represent. Can you imagine the reaction if the guy speaking Spanish was actually an American politician himself? There would be an outrage, and rightfully so.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

Ohrid Framework Agreement: 10 years later....

Comment

• indigen
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Trying?
              Too late!
              +1

It must be Ace's fault, as he is said to have introduced bananas to Europe! ) [I had to say something or the Forum would not let me post]

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

While things are far down the track of treachery in several matters, I don't think it is too late to change the situation. If it was, we wouldn't be here. It ain't over till it's over.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  While things are far down the track of treachery in several matters, I don't think it is too late to change the situation. If it was, we wouldn't be here. It ain't over till it's over.
                  SOm
                  It ain't over till we say it's over! - koga ke prdni umren, tolgai!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Apalling having Albanian language signposted first!
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

You dont need to know what they are saying the clip says it all
                      ‪Kosovo & Macedonia without Borders‬‏ - YouTube
                      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Someone mentioned about the macedonians turning into a banana republic think about it with bananas at 13to 15 $ a kilo.yo have to have cheap bananas.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Lavce that clip says it all greater albania.I heard some old people say prior to serbs kosovo was macedonian.The kosovars haven't seen some good punishment the serbs didn't go hard enough.as usual the macedonians are scared & turn a blind eye.the only respect these people have got is a pointed gun.
                          Last edited by George S.; 07-25-2011, 10:11 PM. Reason: ed
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

We give them shelter when the 98-99 bombings happened and they repay us with 2001.
                            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

MACEDONIA'S NEW GOVERNMENT:

MEMBERS: http://www.vlada.mk/?q=node/40

Last edited by Niko777; 07-29-2011, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Fatmir Besimi Takes over Defense Ministry from Zoran Konjanovski

Brelim Bexheti takes over Justice Ministry from Mihail Manevski

Comment

Working...
                                X