Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Well thats funny that you ask. Here at the office where we work we have a chart up (totally satire) that breaks down the DNA composition of each blood type depiciting the traits or characteristics one should have with these blood types.

Type A's are the most artistic of the blood groups.

Blood-Type B: Goal oriented and strong minded, type B's will start a task and continue it until completed, and completed well. Type B's are the individualists of the blood group categories and find their own way in life.

Blood-Type AB: Type AB's are the split personalities of the blood groups. They can be both outgoing and shy, confident and timid. While responsible, too much responsibility will cause a problem. They are trustworthy and like to help others. Blood-Type AB is most compatible with AB, B, A and O.

Blood-Type O: Type O's are outgoing, and very social. They are initiators, although they don't always finish what they start. Creative and popular, they love to be the center of attention and appear very self confident. Blood-Type O is most compatible with O, and AB.

But to get back to your question is blood type hereditary? can we link a line through blood to a specific group we could if we genetically altered every macedonian race from the beggining with the simple strain of DNA

There are racial and ethnic differences in Blood type and composition. The ABO Blood group system was discovered in 1901 and since it is of major importance in medicine, samples have been diligently collected from the most remote of people groups for a century. Of no other human characteristic is so much data available. Most populations have migrated and mixed. Unfortunately the reliability of the Blood data for assessing relationships between population groups is very limited. This is mostly due to the lack of availability and interchange of this important data. As the chart below reveals, the frequency and purity of the four main ABO Blood groups varies in populations throughout the world. Great variation occurs in different groups within a given country; even a small country, as one ethnic group mixes, or not, with another. Blood type purity depends on migration, disease, interrelational-reproductive opportunity, traditions and customs, geography and the initial Blood type assigned.
    The frequency with which Blood types are observed is determined by the frequency with which the three alleles of the ABO gene are found in different parts of the world. Variation in this allele frequency of the ABO gene reflects the social tendency of populations to marry and reproduce within their national, regional, or ethnic group. As people throughout the world intermingle to a greater degree, the distribution of the different Blood types will continue to become more uniform. Red cell antigens are the pheno-typical expression of our inherited genes.
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
      • Apr 2010

Well thank Gospod Julie * knock on Wood* i never needed to find out but i looked on my brith cirtificate and im B Postive
      Makedoncite se borat
      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• johnMKD
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
        Well thats funny that you ask. Here at the office where we work we have a chart up (totally satire) that breaks down the DNA composition of each blood type depiciting the traits or characteristics one should have with these blood types.

Type A's are the most artistic of the blood groups.

Blood-Type B: Goal oriented and strong minded, type B's will start a task and continue it until completed, and completed well. Type B's are the individualists of the blood group categories and find their own way in life.

Blood-Type AB: Type AB's are the split personalities of the blood groups. They can be both outgoing and shy, confident and timid. While responsible, too much responsibility will cause a problem. They are trustworthy and like to help others. Blood-Type AB is most compatible with AB, B, A and O.

Blood-Type O: Type O's are outgoing, and very social. They are initiators, although they don't always finish what they start. Creative and popular, they love to be the center of attention and appear very self confident. Blood-Type O is most compatible with O, and AB.

But to get back to your question is blood type hereditary? can we link a line through blood to a specific group we could if we genetically altered every macedonian race from the beggining with the simple strain of DNA

There are racial and ethnic differences in Blood type and composition. The ABO Blood group system was discovered in 1901 and since it is of major importance in medicine, samples have been diligently collected from the most remote of people groups for a century. Of no other human characteristic is so much data available. Most populations have migrated and mixed. Unfortunately the reliability of the Blood data for assessing relationships between population groups is very limited. This is mostly due to the lack of availability and interchange of this important data. As the chart below reveals, the frequency and purity of the four main ABO Blood groups varies in populations throughout the world. Great variation occurs in different groups within a given country; even a small country, as one ethnic group mixes, or not, with another. Blood type purity depends on migration, disease, interrelational-reproductive opportunity, traditions and customs, geography and the initial Blood type assigned.
        The frequency with which Blood types are observed is determined by the frequency with which the three alleles of the ABO gene are found in different parts of the world. Variation in this allele frequency of the ABO gene reflects the social tendency of populations to marry and reproduce within their national, regional, or ethnic group. As people throughout the world intermingle to a greater degree, the distribution of the different Blood types will continue to become more uniform. Red cell antigens are the pheno-typical expression of our inherited genes.
        Thanks, mate, for the comprehensive answer. I know it's all crap, but this doctor insisted that there was something relatively unusual. Who knows... by the way...B+? you should join me in the non-Macedonian club... Hahahahahahah
        Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Well thank Gospod Julie * knock on Wood* i never needed to find out but i looked on my brith cirtificate and im B Postive

?????????????????????
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
            ?????????????????????
            Meaning i never needed a blood transfusion or anthing else serious.
            Makedoncite se borat
            za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
              Thanks, mate, for the comprehensive answer. I know it's all crap, but this doctor insisted that there was something relatively unusual. Who knows... by the way...B+? you should join me in the non-Macedonian club... Hahahahahahah
              Where do i sign up
              Makedoncite se borat
              za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

I just voted John. But its not mine because i don't have a clue what mine is. But i gave a friend of a friend of a friend and i am not telling what nationality he or she is. Ask your doc friend to give me an answer.

PS, i don't have private health cover so this would have to be on the house
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• sf.
                  • Jan 2010

Are you sure you didn't copy and paste this also?
                  Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• johnMKD
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    I just voted John. But its not mine because i don't have a clue what mine is. But i gave a friend of a friend of a friend and i am not telling what nationality he or she is. Ask your doc friend to give me an answer.

PS, i don't have private health cover so this would have to be on the house
                    Well, Bill, you are manipulating the results of this very serious poll, don't you?? Heheh...

However, since as I said this was just for fun, I'll say that this poll has verified somehow the doctor's speculations. He claimed that the Macedonians tend to have either A+ or O+ blood type in unusually high percentages. B+/- (and O+/-) were also unusually high for prosfiges.

BTW, this also somehow verifies julie's beliefs that Macedonians have the positive blood type, heheh.
                    Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
                      Well, Bill, you are manipulating the results of this very serious poll, don't you?? Heheh...

However, since as I said this was just for fun, I'll say that this poll has verified somehow the doctor's speculations. He claimed that the Macedonians tend to have either A+ or O+ blood type in unusually high percentages. B+/- (and O+/-) were also unusually high for prosfiges.

BTW, this also somehow verifies julie's beliefs that Macedonians have the positive blood type, heheh.
                      So our friend Makedonetz is a prosfiga hehehe i knew there was something odd about him

re my friend..... i can tell em there should be no more confusion now
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

John, I am always right, lol
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          So our friend Makedonetz is a prosfiga hehehe i knew there was something odd about him

re my friend..... i can tell em there should be no more confusion now
                          Bill77
                          Makedoncite se borat
                          za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
                          X