X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Took the words out of my mouth. Although i realise our soldiers lives are at risk, i Don't think there role has no benefits for us and our future.
    Bill, that avatar cracks me up.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Bill, that avatar cracks me up.
      Just to let them know whos there Daddy
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
        it was a BIG 'ventilator' meaning that all australians who were present support the interim accord. really sad!
        TK, the administrators of this forum respect both flags for different reasons. We, along with most real Macedonians, reject the interim accord.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          Ohrid is nice, Ama Bitola ne ja Davam.

Da zivej Makedonia i Grada Bitola.
          abso-fucking-lutely.

there is so much more to macedonia than ohrid, just dont say that to ohrigjanci

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
            abso-fucking-lutely.

I'm mostly Bitolcanec and in my 'perfect' world Bitola and all of its beautiful women would be nestled nicely on the shores of Lake Ohrid...

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
              They do not share our language and culture at present, they however have a genetic similarities with us. This is what Dimko means I think.
              exactly, that was my thought.

a adopted child from africa (black skined) can also be a ethnic macedonian if he grows up in macedonia with all atributes of culture, religion and tradition . BUT he cant never be a TRUE Macedonian.

a true macedonian (chisto i pravo makedonche) can only be am ethnic macedonian with a genetic descent who is as well patriot
              1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
              2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                • Sep 2008

@Bill77
                we diaspora macedonians, who fight for majka, speak and read the macedonian language, live the tradition and culture a.s.o., are true macedonians....those diaspora macedonians who dont do it, are indeed macedonians by blood BUT arent true macedonians, coz they didnt care about their heritage.
                1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

abso-fucking-lutely.

Hey Bij. i have not heard from you in a while and missed yah.

some thing about Bitola, if ever we get atacked again (God forbid) Bitola would be the toughest city to break followed by Prillep. Us shkembari are crazy. Skopje are whimps, Ohrid think there shit don't stink. Bitola should be the capital City IMO lol.

like the song by Tose goes,

"EJ MORI MOME"
                  "KAKO DA RECAM"
                  "ZA SOLUNA"
                  "ZA STAMBULA"
                  "BITOLA NE DAVAM"

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                    @Bill77
                    we diaspora macedonians, who fight for majka, speak and read the macedonian language, live the tradition and culture a.s.o., are true macedonians....those diaspora macedonians who dont do it, are indeed macedonians by blood BUT arent true macedonians, coz they didnt care about their heritage.
                    Good point this makes sence. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

• Bij
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      I'm mostly Bitolcanec and in my 'perfect' world Bitola and all of its beautiful women would be nestled nicely on the shores of Lake Ohrid...
                      well, i dont know about the city but hit up ohrid in late july/early august and you're two thirds of the way there LOL

bill, i have been woooorkiiiiiiiing, i hate working. i need to win lotto and become a bludger. i keep getting promoted and having to put more hours in. sux ass.

my mum is from prilep and i have to say 50/50 on the crazy factor. i do agree that skopjani are fairly tame compared to bitolcani. they have no swagger, no game.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                        Gradishte is probably the biggest beach for tourism. There is a place called Izgrev which also drew in big crowds but has not seen much attention in recent years.
                        Buktop, Izgrev is in Struga, didnt you hear about the affair with the Miladinovci brothers and the Vladici?? Its empty now
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Bij, How come you dont like Ohrigjani?
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                            • Dec 2009

third

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            Kniga, you recently described yourself as a "third generation Macedonian", care to elaborate?
                            meaning my parents and i were born outside of macedonia, my grandparents too, my great grandfather migrated from macedonia. does that make sense to you?

Comment

• BigMak
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2009

abso-fucking-lutely.

I agree with both posts,

Ohrid is over hyped.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                                • Oct 2009

This thread has been noted by UMD and brought to the attention of the Board of Directors, thanks for the discussion.
                                For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                                http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                                Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                                Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                                Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X