Bobby (Bobi) Andonov - Australia's Got Talent (Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coolski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    15 year old contestant on the show just sang, very well too, channel 7.

Is this young man a Macedonian?
    These videos on Zoran Dzorlev's show will cement the answer to that question

YouTube - Zoran Dzorlev - Bobi Andonov: Jovano Jovanke

YouTube - Zoran Dzorlev - Bobi Andonov: Majka na Marika dumase

YouTube - Zoran Dzorlev - Bobi Andonov: Zajdi zajdi
    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Bravo, He is in my heart the beautiful boy
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

What a champ, I love this kid!

Here is his YouTube page with his videos:
        ‘Between the Lines’ March 21st Pre Save X https://bio.to/BOBIANDONOV With sophomore EP SAINT, Bobi Andonov transforms tumultuous relationships and homecomings into genre-defying alt-pop, with the Macedonian-Australian pulling from his heritage, film noir and falsetto greats to tell stories of heartbreak, hard conversations and late-night revelations. Having grown up on stage, Bobi is now commanding it. Describing SAINT as a “skin-shedding moment”, Bobi wrote with clarity and quickness while returning to his family home mid-Melbourne winter last year. With few distractions and the space to reflect on his life in LA, the singer-songwriter expands upon the cinematic world of debut EP In Bad Company, revealing more of himself through an eclectic mix of influences like Jai Paul, D’Angelo, Prince, Michael Hutchence and sprinkles of Macedonian folk.

P.S. Mods, please make this a sticky while the Australia's Got Talent show is on.
        Last edited by Rogi; 04-13-2010, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Coolski
          • Sep 2008

ah.. i just saw that u already posted the vid Rogi.. i can't delete my post now.. ill just leave this one up.
          Last edited by Coolski; 04-13-2010, 09:21 AM.
          - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
          - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

The double fist pump in the end, Rogi what do you think about his effort?

This kid is very talented, i remember him in Skopje he sang the national anthem at a football match he is very gifted no doubt about it.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• I of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

That performance on Australia's got talent WOW To have a voice like that at 15 years old I'm in awe. I especially liked the judges comments at the end. I haven't seen the other performers but he definitely has a chance of winning with a voice like that
              No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Oh what a wonderful young man, brought a tear to my eye. Get voting Macedonians

Comment

• Serdarot
                  • Feb 2010

i´ve seen the video where Toshe (Proevski) is having concert somewhere in aussieland, and for a while some young boy is singing part of Tose´s song.

but he has "evolved" a lot since than, and i am wondering how he will sing in 3 years...

we should support him winning that show, pls give some informations, if we in Europe can see the show life, and call for him
                  Bratot:
                  Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

The MTO ranks number #1 for the google search "Bobby Andonov, Macedonian".
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dejan
                      • Sep 2008

Anyone got another link to his performance on last night's show? Looks like the video has been taken down
                      You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Here you go Dejan

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• sf.
                          • Jan 2010

The young man has a great voice and more importantly, knows how to use it. Amazing control. There are two great performances of this song, Cohen and Buckley, and most other versions are very ordinary. The kid held his own very well.
                          Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Mikail
                            • Sep 2008

Unreal.... that was excellent. One of my fav songs that Buckley did and Bobby you nailed it mate.

Fantastic
                            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                              • Nov 2009

Here is the audition. Brian Mcfadden "Greatest 15 year old i have ever seen" what a complement.

YouTube - Bobby Andonov on Australia_s Got Talent Melbourne 2010 "FUTURE STAR GOT TO SEE"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

McFadden asked him to repeat his surname so that he can always remember the young Macedonian, such was the impression he made.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X