Clear All
  • Carlin
    • Dec 2011

Breaking news: Trump impeached

(State capitols beware)

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Many on the modern left agree with this lunacy because they view the matter as abstract rather than personal. Until somebody in their family is confronted with it.
      https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...y-girls-sports

Tucker Carlson: Biden brings equality to girls' sports, and who knows what's next?

Forget women's empowerment, it takes a real civil rights leader to use federal power to humiliate and endanger women on behalf of biological men.

You may have missed it, but Joe Biden devoted part of his very first day in office to addressing one of this nation's most pressing problems: Girls' sports. The main problem with girls' sports, obviously, is that they lack diversity: Only girls get to play. That's wrong, and Joe Biden plans to fix it; to break the turf ceiling, if you will. Now, for the first time in history, men will be allowed to compete in, for example, girls' field hockey, and then change in the girls' locker room afterward. Joe Biden has signed an executive order requiring it. Even Barack Obama didn't do that.

This makes Joe Biden a #civilrightshero. There's been a lot of talk recently about women's empowerment, but it takes a real leader, a once-in-a-generation moral visionary, to go further than that and use federal power to humiliate and endanger women on behalf of biological men. That is next-level feminism. That is real empowerment. That's the Joe Biden program, and he's been planning it for years. This is what he said last February.

BIDEN: Well, no, the animating promise of this country, that all men and women are created equal, has never been fulfilled.

By "equal," Joe Biden means "identical". There are no differences between men and women, that's the position. Those gender categories we've heard about since the dawn of recorded history are fake. So there's no reason to protect women from men under any circumstances, because the whole idea of men and women isn't real. Not everyone believes this, of course. Science isn't always popular (or the peasants don't understand it). There are still troglodytes out there in the year 2021 who are trying to keep men out of women's sports. Yes, Donald Trump is gone. But that doesn't mean hate has taken a holiday.

But Joe Biden is not intimidated by that. He doesn't care that pretty much no one in America agrees with him or even understands what he's talking about. When Joe Biden watches girls' gymnastics, as he frequently does, and doesn't see a single biological man walking the balance beam or swinging from the uneven bars, he doesn't just sit back and accept the status quo. He acts with force and certainty. Now, activism like that may seem modern, but it's not new for Joe Biden. For 60 years, he has been fighting transphobia. Way back in the summer of 1962, decades before it was fashionable, Joe Biden confronted a vicious transphobe called Corn Pop, who wanted to keep men out of the girls' changing room at a public pool in Wilmington. It was a different time back then, but Joe Biden wouldn't have it. He threatened to beat Corn Pop with a six-foot chain, and that was just the beginning.

Decades later, Joe Biden flew all the way to South Africa to free Nelson Mandela from prison. Most of us assumed he was risking his life to fight the racist policies of the South African government. What we didn't know was that Joe Biden was actually fighting a more insidious foe, gender apartheid. Robben Island was men-only, segregated by sex, if you can imagine. But the fight isn't over yet. Joe Biden's holy war of liberation continues. Even now, in this supposedly liberated time, groups of women still saunter to the ladies room together in restaurants across America with not a single man joining them in the stall. That happens, believe it or not. It happens right now. There are still sexually segregated public showers in this nation, not to mention dressing rooms in retail stores, that men aren't allowed to enter. And what about your house? How many boys slept over at your seventh grade daughter's most recent slumber party? We need to start asking ourselves questions like these. It's time to look within, America. Until we can all agree that eight-year-old boys can be strong, independent, sassy women, we're all part of the problem. Joe Biden understands that.

BIDEN: The idea that an eight-year-old child or a 10-year-old child decides, 'You know, I decided I want to be transgender. That's what I think I'd like to be. It'll make my life a lot easier. There should be zero discrimination.

Joe Biden has a solution. Sixty years ago, he fought Corn Pop with a chain to protect the right of biological men to be present when girls change into their bathing suits, and he'll bring that same moral clarity to your daughter's lacrosse team. Leadership like that will change this country. In time, you won't hear people claiming to be the first female this or first female that because honestly, in a truly liberated society, who can say what's female? Why shouldn't Mike Pence announce that actually, he was the first woman to serve as vice president? Who could call him wrong? Not us. We don't do hate speech here.

Section 1. Policy. Every person should be treated with respect and dignity and should be able to live without fear, no matter who they are or whom they love. Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Karposh
        • Aug 2015

Hilarious and disturbing at the same time. Hilarious, if you're naïve enough to think that this could never happen. Disturbing, because it's already happening.

Comment

• tchaiku
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          Many on the modern left agree with this lunacy because they view the matter as abstract rather than personal. Until somebody in their family is confronted with it.
          I only know 1 leftist that supports that.

Foxnews is right about this. I would love for Pence to declear himself as a women just to see Harris's reaction.
          Last edited by tchaiku; 01-23-2021, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
            I only know 1 leftist that supports that.
            Biden has the support of hundreds of democrat politicians and who knows how many delusional democrat voters with regard to this policy. How is your anecdote even remotely relevant?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• tchaiku
              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Biden has the support of hundreds of democrat politicians and who knows how many delusional democrat voters with regard to this policy. How is your anecdote even remotely relevant?
              I think that stastically leftists would largely oppose it. I would be very suprised even if it turns out otherwise.

I am actually phobic of trans people. I don't hate them I just find them really wierd. Phobia in a literal sense.
              Like having a phobia from spiders, it's something my eyes cannot comprehend.
              Last edited by tchaiku; 02-04-2021, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Karposh
                • Aug 2015

This made my day. Trump's Lawyer calls out biased media and absolutely smokes the smug "journalist" in this video as she tried to sell the usual bullshit narrative to the audience. A must see! Enjoy.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

That was positively heart warming Karposh. I want to believe it will be a turning point for the media. But I'm sure there's no chance of that!
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Carlin
                    • Dec 2011

CNN goes hours without covering new sexual harassment allegations against Andrew Cuomo

CNN appears to be giving cover to Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo by not covering sexual harassment allegations leveled against him by former administration aide Lindsey Boylan.

Boylan, the former deputy secretary for economic development and a special adviser to Cuomo, published a bombshell essay Wednesday on the website Medium. She accused the governor of going "out of his way to touch me on my lower back, arms and legs," forcibly kissing her on the lips during a one-on-one briefing, and suggesting that they "play strip poker" during a plane ride.

Cuomo's office denied Boylan's harassment claims, calling them "simply false" and insisting the strip poker comment "did not happen."

Eight hours after Boylan came forward with her claims, CNN, the home network of the governor's brother Chris Cuomo, has made zero mention of the allegations on its air or on CNN.com, according to Grabian transcripts and search results on the network's website.

Full article:

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                      CNN goes hours without covering new sexual harassment allegations against Andrew Cuomo
                      Probably at the behest of his brother Fredo. When it comes to Biden and Cuomo, believe all women (except if the accusations are aimed at them).
                      Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      It was a memo, then a bulletin and they spoke to AP on condition of anonymity. I am not sure "nothing to see here" could ever have been put more succinctly.
                      Still nothing to see. Yet, thousands of members of the national guard remain in DC.

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

REPORT FROM CITY JOURNAL: At Harvard-Westlake highschool in Los Angeles, "Newton's laws" are now called "the three fundamental laws of physics" in order to "decenter whiteness" from physics

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I associate physics with physicality. Which is much more masculine in my mind. It should be changed.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• JPMKD
                            • Mar 2016

Still not much on Coumo on CNN. Funny thing, the creepy behavior is shielding him form the blunder at the nursing homes and his coverup. Honestly, every character flaw/trait people didn't like about Trump exists in Coumo. The more he speaks to defend himself, the more obvious that becomes.
                            Not a Northadonian

Comment

• JPMKD
                              • Mar 2016

The Newton stuff. LOL!
                              It's OK, at university I had a Latina professor tell me and my cousin ( a self-described Halfadonian ) "You know you guys aren't really white"
                              I am still trying to figure out how to take advantage of this!
                              Not a Northadonian

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by JPMKD View Post
                                Still not much on Coumo on CNN. Funny thing, the creepy behavior is shielding him form the blunder at the nursing homes and his coverup. Honestly, every character flaw/trait people didn't like about Trump exists in Coumo. The more he speaks to defend himself, the more obvious that becomes.
                                Speaking of Cuomo, latest allegation may be the most damning yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X