X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Macedonia's average salary climbs to 20.167 denars in April

The average net salary in Macedonia stood at 20.167 denars (approx. 328 euros) in April 2009, the country's State Statistical Office said.

The Office said the average take-home salary in Macedonia rose by 29.2% in April from a year ago.

The highest increase of salaries was recorded in the sectors Health and Social Works (46.7%), Public Administration and Defense, Mandatory Social Protection (39%) and Power and Water Supply (38.9%).

A total of 3.9% of employed people in Macedonia did not receive the April salary.

The gross salary per employee in April 2009 averaged 30.139 denars.

As of January 2009, by applying the concept of gross-salary, there are structural changes in the data on gross wages due to the inclusion of allowances for food and transport in the salary. Because of these changes, when comparing the data for salaries on annual level, this fact should be taken into consideration as well, the Office said.
    This is almost half of the average salary in northern Greece.
    No EU.
    No NATO.
    No nothing.

It is climbing ... and quite comparable to Bulgaria.

So once we have visa liberalisation and the Macedonians realise they will actually have to work (as opposed to whinge like victims) to make more money, what advantages does the EU offer?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Nothing.

This is good news, Macedonia does not need the EU or NATO to prosper, all that is required is unity and balls.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

I don't think this reflects the real situation.

What about the private sector and where is the comparation to the prices of the products.

Mackanje oci so brojki, politika.
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Sve za predviđanja za utakmice i oklade, visoke koeficijente, trke konja i još mnogo toga na jednom mestu!

Macedonian Gross Domestic Product (GDP) per inhabitant in 2008 expressed in purchasing power standards amounted to 32.5 percent of the European Union average, registering a 1.3 percent growth compared to 2007, show Eurostat data.

According to the report, EU candidate-states Croatia and Turkey register a GDP at 63 and 45.5 percent respectively from the European average.

Pertaining to the EU member-states, Luxembourg has the largest GDP, amounting to 252.8 percent, whereas Bulgaria the lowest - 40.1 percent of the European average.

Outside of Europe, USA's purchasing power is 152.4 percent, and Japan's - 110.9 percent.
        Quite comparable with Bulgaria. I wonder if Macedonians from the Republic would be willing to sell their souls for a potential 8% increase in purchasing power (leveling with Bulgaria).
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
        X